kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heey guys!

have been seen this show since it’s beginning. All this is like iss pyaar ko kya naam doon! Everything like chamcham is getting married to yugs bhabis husband same in the other show with Braun and sanaya.. come on gul u could do better then this.. and the bg music is like o saathi rikara song.. 

The show is oki still watching but same as barun and sanaya.. 

looking forward to see more of yuhani😍 they are cute!!

Hmm are yug in love or is it just me? 🀣πŸ₯Ί

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ya total IPDKND repeat. But here the story is progressing super fast. 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

omg my fav serial was ippknd, even i was thinking the same thing , shyam,anjali( yug's bhabhi bhayia), Arnav khushi marry bcaz shym want to marry here in this serial same consequences going on. But male lead is not so rude like arnav character πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

omg my fav serial was ippknd, even i was thinking the same thing , shyam,anjali( yug's bhabhi bhayia), Arnav khushi marry bcaz shym want to marry here in this serial same consequences going on. But male lead is not so rude like arnav character πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

yeah u right but he is trying to πŸ˜…

I also like barun and sanaya one of mine favorite show!!

Thanks for commenting! I feel like this forum is kind of dead πŸ’€πŸ˜…πŸ₯ΊπŸ™ˆ

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

May be writer thought ipkknd is 10 yr old so many ppl forget and generation change so ppl will not notice repeatation of same story line πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

They copied O Jaana tune for O Sanjanva. I am really getting irritated with the show. Can they stop blatantly copying from their previous shows and try to create something new for this show for once. 

Tracks - copied from IPKKND.

Songs - copied from Ishqbaaaz

Actors - roped in from YJHJK

This show is a joke.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: piyali_rockstar

They copied O Jaana tune for O Sanjanva. I am really getting irritated with the show. Can they stop blatantly copying from their previous shows and try to create something new for this show for once. 

Tracks - copied from IPKKND.

Songs - copied from Ishqbaaaz

Actors - roped in from YJHJK

This show is a joke.

Seriously.. I mean IPK till date is the best show I watched but then recycling it with another show and actors is not gonna work.. it's not like IPK aired 50 years ago.. most of this generation has watched it..  even the staircase falling scene is a repetition .. and now yug will marry kahaani to save the marriage of his brother and bhabhi and this saga of MU will keep churning till they fall in love.. 

Somehow with the promo I had a very scenario in mind.. the dancer aspect of kahaani has taken a back seat or rather vanished.. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NamuVyas

Seriously.. I mean IPK till date is the best show I watched but then recycling it with another show and actors is not gonna work.. it's not like IPK aired 50 years ago.. most of this generation has watched it..  even the staircase falling scene is a repetition .. and now yug will marry kahaani to save the marriage of his brother and bhabhi and this saga of MU will keep churning till they fall in love.. 

Somehow with the promo I had a very scenario in mind.. the dancer aspect of kahaani has taken a back seat or rather vanished.. 

Yes, I do hope the writers somehow bring in the dancing element. Yug has to be educated out of his regressive ideas about dancers at some point.

When IPK aired the forum was inundated with accusations that it was a repeat of GEET---which was not an inaccurate accusation but nevertheless people grew to love IPK. The same will happen with NIK, I suspect. The only serials I enjoy are hate-to-love romances so for me this is gold and I don't mind if the story repeats. Old wine in new bottles works for me :-)