Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Should actresses be allowed to go topless in movies? - Page 2

Poll

Should censor board allow actresses to go topless in movies?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Instead of censoring, they should simply rate movies. 

Don't gimme stuff about Indian culture when India is the biggest online por* consumer in the world. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

What? Do you want to go topless in a public place? ðŸ˜•

Nope but the fixation on female breasts is bad. There shouldn't be any stigma if it is accidentally or intentionally revealed 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Don't see a problem when the censor board can allow the male lead's butt shot in Befikre and many other movies along with HW movies like wolf of wall Street.

You guys forgot that back in 1985, Dimple Kapadia did a full topless scene in Saagar. When Rishi Kapoor was watching her secretly. Even though the scene is only a second long, you can clearly see all of her breasts. 

I wonder how did the censor board allowed that.

Also Zeenat Aman has shown full side boobs and also see thru boobs thru wet saree. You can clearly see her big nipples 

Edited by jeetuji - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

I don't understand why according to the society men can go shirtless but not women. I hate sexualization of the breasts

this .. the way women’s breast are being sexualised is so creepy .. women can go topless , braless if they want 

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well if it’s demand of the storyline and actresses aren’t against it than Yaa .. why is it always a big deal when it comes to women going topless 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Muskie

NO. I'm also not comfortable with men removing their shirts off 

I don't even like intimate or kissing scenes in bollywood movies, not even abusing and harassing ones. If it's the demand of the story (harassment) then it's fine. But what's the need of including abuses, intimate scenes (there are many other ways to show the love between a couple)????

Movies are a mirror to society.

Abuses are shown because people in real life don't talk in sugar-coated language. They use abuses.

Same way intimate scenes are shown because that's also what happens in real life. How do you think kids are born?

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

No 

Not just topless full nudity should be allowed.

Janta deserves more.

That's something which even men are not allowed to do.

So we have to take baby steps. Women going topless shouldn't be considered nudity in the first place.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

But would they ? I mean Aish, PC refused to go nude in HW

A-listers and star-kids won't. Except them, why not?

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

I hope there is a rule that men too have to hide boobs and nipples like women. I hate to see those in men. 

Hmm...too many sanskari girls on this forum.

Originally posted by: Mages

neither i am comfortable with men removing their shirts nor women goung topless🤮

You saying this with that DP?

Originally posted by: Stella_001

this .. the way women’s breast are being sexualised is so creepy .. women can go topless , braless if they want 

Do you think women are also responsible for their breasts being sexualized?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Absolutely. Why not?

Movies should have the freedom to show as much or as little nudity as they want. People have a choice to watch what they want. Don't like nudity - close your eyes or don't watch the movie/show. There should be no governing body dictating what can be shown or not shown. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

People who are voting no, show up and give the reason.