Karan x Fan os : Interview with KSG

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

There are many moments in life which we just want to cherish , to hold it near us forever .Even if you achieve something small or even fail just celebrate that moment , the failure won't be able to dampen your mood .

Today , a girl's happiness had no boundaries ,Her wish came true .Since the announcement that she will get to interview her favourite KSG . Literally she was on cloud nine .The interview was scheduled virtually due to the ongoing pandemic .

Anshul just couldn't wait till 5 pm when she would get to interview KSG .

" Damn I need to gather all the snacks , check whether WiFi connection is strong or not ,Why the hell this clock is ticking slow ? " So many thoughts were running through Anshul's mind .After wasting few hours doing nothing but binge eating , the clock struck at 5 and she quickly started the live via the given details .

To see Karan live , thousands of people joined and started showering their love via sending hearts , asking questions , just showing their excitement .

Like the moment paused , the request was made from other side and Karan joined the live and the first word which came out of Anshul's mouth was

"Oh Teri , dude aap schi wale sch main live ho " 

To this Karan chuckled and greeted Anshul with a polite Hello and asking her "How are you ?" 

Anshul : I'm like freakin awesome and I hope you're awesome too. 

Karan : That's how one should be. 

Anshul : Wait , I wanna say few things which I've literally crammed since today and I'll forget if I didn't rant out . Don't mind it please .You're literally an amazing actor and aap mere super se bhi bht jyada favourite ho when it comes to acting and now-a-days credit goes to Kriti , I literally am becoming an ardent Learner .Your captions regarding spirituality , I'm trying to decode it unlike the time when I used to think what language you'd written here. Can I ask you few questions and if any question seems like boring or you don't want to answer , just skip , don't hesitate .Okay ? Are you ready ? 

Karan : Yeah , Sure .

Anshul : My first question to you is "When someone label themselves your fan , what trait you think would be in them and if any fan shows their displeasure regarding any project of yours , would you call them fake ? 

Karan : I would like them to be realistic with me like tell me where I went over the board and where under it.Since people's opinion matters just to survive in the industry but if I have given my 100% into the acting thn I am satisfied .

Anshul : That's not a bad answer ,so my next question is " What does it take to come online ? How to make laziness go away ? " 

Karan chuckling : I guess one's need to get distracted is what taken to come online and try to do something productive and willingness to learn something new every minute is what will help you getting that laziness out .

Anshul : Why don't you cheat on your diet .I mean food can literally make me do anything .

Karan : Just eat to live not live to eat .I just follow this mantra . Balanced eating will give you healthy life . Although Besan Ladoo is my guilty pleasure .

Anshul : What made you go all spritual ? like I've noticed your captions and videos 

Karan : One thing which everyone should learn or atleast try to learn is any answer can be find within ourself .Our Vedas , Upanishads only teaches us one thing " Try to know yourself " and the willingness to learn and grow as an individual is what made me choosen that path. " Star Infinity is inspired from it .

Anshul : Oh I actually searched about what the logo means , suggestion not by my Brain but still .The infinity sign comes from " Uraeus and the sign basically states when one realises their inner strengths , one basically gets to know their true self is what the true power is and the star basically is "Star of David " . I'm sorry if I'm wrong .

Karan : You're not exactly right but wrong definately not .It's true every power exists within ourselves .

Anshul : Any motto you follow while choosing project ? 

Karan : Should help me evolve as an actor and every role is a learning experience .

Anshul : I've heard that in past when you used to get angry , it would be for a long time but I'm not sure but I can literally feel the calmness around you .Can you please suggest me how can I achieve that ? Like I get super angry , phir ego ego main I bluff about my non existent fighting skills 

Karan : One word answer " Spirituality " 

Anshul : What is obsession according to you and when people claim they're in love with you , are they actually ? 

Karan : This is what I feel I think people are not love with the actual me but the my character if people can relate to that that’s how they call it love”

Anshul : I wanna know if negativity exists ? What's your perspective about it ? 

Like for me negativity is like someone's perception .Suppose if I don't like smoking and someone else do it then it will automatically became a negative trait for me .It's just how we view things and if things work according to us then it's positive otherwise negative .

Karan : I kind of agree with this .Negativity is nothing but one person’s point of view which is different from other

Anshul : Itne sare mind wale questions k bad , just a rapid fire Please or are you just done with my question ? 

Karan : Bring it on 

Anshul : Chai or coffee 

Karan : Protein Shake

Anshul : Sweet or Spicy 

Karan : Sweet 

After answering few more questions and giving shoutout to fans and most important a song dedicated to them , live ended. 

In my imagination , I will talk a lot when it comes to real IV .I'm so sorry for the rushed ending but I'll edit it once I get new idea on how to drag it . Ignore grammatical error please , those will be amended once I found them .

Posted: 3 years ago

Anshulll....loved it babyyyy