Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Last two episodes, Jaya has turned me off. Can't she talk properly. 

Something’s gotta give between VeerJa!! Both are annoying me. 

Lennie thumbnail

Veeru and Jaya are bad as each other... cant talk to each other but at each other

It doesnt help that starting with how you approach Veeru is obviously gonna escalate to you two fighting lol 

This issue right now is big, i also feel like Veeru will come forward, and maybe get himself arrested as he did the deal and get Alok off. 

I agree that Veeru and Jaya seriously needs something to change between them, something has to give to get them on the track of starting that journey of love...

As much as i liked Ganga saying Jaya ka Veeru in yesterdays episode, i was like - you might of said it too soon lol

Lennie thumbnail

I did like the Alok and Veeru scene where Veeru said he is at fault, then he should go to prison but Alok says no...  he is youngest and we will find a way out

And like how Shiv stood by his brothers and Veeru - and said his heart is good and clean... . cue to Jaya visual

Jaya and Veeru scene - I think Veeru was alittle harsh in saying she is nothing to this house and never will be... even though i think he was right to tell her, his brothers will always be there for him and not leave like she implied (but i do think Jaya was purposely taunting when she said, not that i think she believed that)

I really think a change needs to come somewhere in their relation... to get that on the track of seeing each other as more...  hopefully this wil do

And i hope Aditi gains some senses to see how her father really is. 

Lennie thumbnail

I think today's episode must be the first time VeerJa talked with each other not at each other. And nearly was civil to each other... 

And cue that hand touch moment which last more then a moment, and then his little smile at her when she leaves

Sadly Jaya mistakenly added more salt in the food she cooked for Veeru to take to Alok in jail, but Veeru went angry on her....  and she didn't say anything like she usually would but said it was a mistake and she cried after what Veeru said. I just hope Veeru now gets to the stage of seeing Jaya as Jaya, not the nickname he has given her lol