Veeru & Jaya | VeerJa (Gupta Brothers) - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

I agree Alok is weakest. What is happening is cos of Aditi's phone call 

About the supplier, something is gonna happen. I feel like Veeru is gonna go ahead judging from precap... Seems like Alok is right to be hesitant and then we have Jaya saying Alok will deal with it or something like that... which is just gonna make Veeru more determined 

Oh yeah!! Things are going to go from bad to worse. 

Veeru what have you done... 

Alok was right to be cautious cos the guy looked fishy, and he is new, not be trusted yet. 

Alok also meant well when he asked Jaya to talk to Veeru but it seems like Jaya just can't resist throwing taunts first which just winds Veeru up beforehand... obviously he wasn't going to listen to her and do the opposite...  even though she did say listen to Alok, he knows what he is on about and also wait for Shiv too. 

I think Jaya needs to stop that esp when a situation has arised and just talk, maybe Veeru might also listen too. I get their is nok jhok but that should be left to another time. 

Veeru does like to do the grab and hold....  but I kinda expect their scenes to hold some heat as you say Nams. 

Less said about Aditi the better. Both father and daughter are lying to one another it seems lol.

Jaya is also right when she tells Aditi to stop with her doubting and stop thinking such things... its too much. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago