Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Their fights are cute! 😳

I want them to fall in love.. dheere se.. mature and understanding wala love.. just like Shiv - Ganga! 

Their fights are on the lines of kids fighting, its not even a nok jhok yet... they literally just put each other down... and with their special names for each other lol

The only way i can see these two on the same wavelength is if they listen to what Shiv and Ganga has said to them, try and understand each other... talk to each other etc... 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lennie

Their fights are on the lines of kids fighting, its not even a nok jhok yet... they literally just put each other down... and with their special names for each other lol

The only way i can see these two on the same wavelength is if they listen to what Shiv and Ganga has said to them, try and understand each other... talk to each other etc... 

No kidding!! It's very childish. There's no heat or awkwardness yet. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

They don't even talk to each. They talk at each other. 

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

No kidding!! It's very childish. There's no heat or awkwardness yet. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

They don't even talk to each. They talk at each other. 

Yeah thats what i am waiting for....  but the show seriously needs to capitalise on it soon, cos its been what two weeks from the wedding... and still nothing yet...  

Not sure what its gonna happen for them to get to that stage, or even have that level of nok-jhok and heat yet

I thought the scene where Shiv hit Veeru with the bat, we would see some aftermath with VeeJa but nothing

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

Yeah thats what i am waiting for....  but the show seriously needs to capitalise on it soon, cos its been what two weeks from the wedding... and still nothing yet...  

Not sure what its gonna happen for them to get to that stage, or even have that level of nok-jhok and heat yet

I thought the scene where Shiv hit Veeru with the bat, we would see some aftermath with VeeJa but nothing

Hate to love is a tried and tested ITV trope. The makers should be capitalising on it. 

Instead we get Aditi being a witch. She causes Jaya to react. Kitna bakwaas karti  hai woh ladki. 

Maybe after this week's fiasco, there will be some progression in VeerJa. 

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

I agree... Jaya reaction is normally caused by Aditi and her attitude most times, and thats a issue. And noted it since the day they did the grah pravesh, just how Aditi will be etc.. 

And you know it was and natural that it was gonna take Jaya some time to settle in her marriage that was understandable and move on...  but the taunts she gets from Aditi is not good... it causes her to react. She can handle Veeru cos her and him, have tashan on for long time, its their own thing lol. 

I dont find Jaya jealous per say but i do feel like she craves love and care....   it was like when she was looking at AdiLok hugging, she kinda smiled.... until Aditi made a remark about her

Namita-M thumbnail

I agree... Jaya reaction is normally caused by Aditi and her attitude most times, and thats a issue. And noted it since the day they did the grah pravesh, just how Aditi will be etc.. 

And you know it was and natural that it was gonna take Jaya some time to settle in her marriage that was understandable and move on...  but the taunts she gets from Aditi is not good... it causes her to react. She can handle Veeru cos her and him, have tashan on for long time, its their own thing lol. 

I dont find Jaya jealous per say but i do feel like she craves love and care....   it was like when she was looking at AdiLok hugging, she kinda smiled.... until Aditi made a remark about her

Today's episode too Aditi calls Veeru names and insinuates that Jaya is having an affair with Alok. I was like what nonsense. It's bakwaas!!

Jaya along with Ganga is seen at the store but not Aditi.  Maybe whatever happens causes VeerJa to maybe have a decent conversation. Yeh dono aur can't!! 😆😆

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Today's episode too Aditi calls Veeru names and insinuates that Jaya is having an affair with Alok. I was like what nonsense. It's bakwaas!!

Jaya along with Ganga is seen at the store but not Aditi.  Maybe whatever happens causes VeerJa to maybe have a decent conversation. Yeh dono aur can't!! smiley36smiley36

Seems like Aditi needs another slap across her face lol. Cos the things she is saying is beyond disrespectful.

I rather see ShiGa and VeerJa working together...   they are a team.

Alok needs to be firm with Aditi... otherwise she is gonna break the family with her stupidity

I hope we see some chat between VeerJa but that might be asking too much lol

Lennie thumbnail

Todays episode i felt like again Aditi stirs up trouble...  what she tells her father and when she purposely provokes Jaya again... 

Veeru was the first one who made the decision in taking the check and burning it, and then Alok followed...  and no I don't think he would of done it first cos he was allowing Aditi to keep it but Veeru didn't even Jaya didn't want the cheques (only Amba and Aditi were bothered about it). 

Jaya knows the decision of burning was right...  but she also needs to acknowledge that Veeru did it, not just think Alok would of done the same... because he wasn't going too. And if Jaya starts to look at how Veeru is and his actions, she will see him in another way....  

Namita-M thumbnail

Todays episode i felt like again Aditi stirs up trouble...  what she tells her father and when she purposely provokes Jaya again... 

Veeru was the first one who made the decision in taking the check and burning it, and then Alok followed...  and no I don't think he would of done it first cos he was allowing Aditi to keep it but Veeru didn't even Jaya didn't want the cheques (only Amba and Aditi were bothered about it). 

Jaya knows the decision of burning was right...  but she also needs to acknowledge that Veeru did it, not just think Alok would of done the same... because he wasn't going too. And if Jaya starts to look at how Veeru is and his actions, she will see him in another way....  

@bold/green - This is what Jaya is missing. I understand she knows Alok since they were kids, yet she should ignore Aditi and not engage. She didn’t acknowledge that Veeru burnt the cheques first. Alok is very much listening to Aditi. 

He is the weakest link in the brothers so far.