Boring & lack lustre

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

The show has completely lost its appeal in every way 

Chahaat & Neil - what crap they keep showing 

Mira - omg she is annoying with her Nelson crap and her weird outfits. Why is she dressing in those saris yet talking like she is all cool and happening ? I watch it & wonder what the style department are high on ? 

the whole show is a bunch of nonsense now with no clear story or direction 

either end it or fix it 

ABSOLUTELY!!! This show was going so strong, with such a strong female lead and strong lead pair communication skills ! After Karan left the show to safeguard the TRP and story they changed the entire map of the show! UGH! 

This Meera track is soooo unnecessary!! The purpose of the show is completely busted! 

Either they changed the writers or the director lost his marbles 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Since when did Saari's become cool and happening for unmarried women on itv?🤣

Mira's wardrobe does not make sense at all! 

The best thing about QH was that there no communication gap between Neel and Chahat but now they hardly talk! Mira Mira Mira that is the only thing we get to see🤢

Everyone don't throw chappals at me but Alek is a better villain. Atleast his planning and plotting always brings Neel and Chahat closer🤣

Mira just gets worse and worse 

What’s with this babe and bro crap she keeps talking ...so damn lame 

Also wasn’t this show about Chahaat being a doctor ?

She has been reduced to a cooking sanskari bahu type involved in crap and kitchen politics 

What a disgrace 

They are trying to attract the rural population crowd, who only understands and relates to the saas bahu crap! The rural population is so vast that the TRP would always stay secured, like it did for Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya. I know Ekta is paying the channel money to keep her monotonous boring ass show! But it keeps the rural population drawn towards it! This is the only explanation I can think of, for them navigating away from the actual set out storyline! 

Originally posted by rouble_lover

They are trying to attract the rural population crowd, who only understands and relates to the saas bahu crap! The rural population is so vast that the TRP would always stay secured, like it did for Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya. I know Ekta is paying the channel money to keep her monotonous boring ass show! But it keeps the rural population drawn towards it! This is the only explanation I can think of, for them navigating away from the actual set out storyline! 

agree zee as the biggest rural viewers ..

also I personally feel Ekta and rajan pay money for the trp ..  all thier shows always are above 2