Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: PerfectStart

This is an amazing thread, feels like seeing my own reflections in different mirrors.

A.

Very well said and exactly so true

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 3 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Last day come on guys... give your best

Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Negative::- I am a serious stress eater. I would eat whenever I felt unhappy, stressed, disappointed, anxious, or even … happy! My eating had nothing to do with being hungry, and everything to do with using food to fill my emotional voids.

I want to maintain a healthy eating habits and a healthy relationship with food, where I no longer use food as a tool to fill my emotions.

Positive::- I want to practice gratitude. Practice thinking about the things I have to be thankful about. I have of late, started doing this with my 5 year old, David each evening when I put him to bed. I ask him to recall the good things that happened that day. We then take a few minutes and give thanks for those things. This helps us both to train ourselves to be grateful.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Negative: I underestimate myself and my own strength, particularly when I need it most  because I always let my over sensitivity get the best of me.

Positive: I want to use my inner strength to overcome my emotions and anguish, so I can be more useful to myself and to others. You cannot take care of those who you love if you don't take care of yourself first.

Regards

A.

RoyalDreams97 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Positive : I want to try my level best to bring someone's (amidst us) biography release this year. 

So that every youth can understand the relay of this world in the most unimaginable way. 

Negative : I want to erase the negativity of people on someone's generosity and love. 

Anysia thumbnail

I need to stop being defensive and finding excuses justifying my acts

Starting my day (and throughout the day) have a genuine smile, or what’s it called ... a Duchenne smile, a habit to find spiritual, emotional and mental peace of mind

x.titli.x thumbnail

Negative : I can be "eaten up" easily ... I need to become a monster to fight the cruel world.

Positive : Smile, as it can lights up someone's else life...

Anysia thumbnail

Negative ::- Leaving things to the last minute

Positive ::- Never give up!

SoniRita thumbnail

Negative: I am way too gullible and this characterstics isnt good because people end up using you so I need to be little more street smart. 

Positive: I will be following a healthy lifestyle, like waking up early and having meals on time and sleeping before 11pm.