*|| GHKPM Written Update - 28th December 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| GHKPM Written Update - 28th December 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Pakhi is trying to sleep and she cannot because she is thinking too much about how Virat and Sai are coming close to each other. Virat is standing at the terrace and Sai comes with green tea, both have a chit chat and laughing. Virat says I cannot sleep so I came here to eat fresh breeze. Sai laughs saying you ate so much food during my excitement and yet you are here to eat more? Both laugh. Sai says have green tea, it will help you with your digestion. Virat says thank you. Both sit down and laugh. Pakhi walks out from her terrace and sees Virat & Sai laughing and giggling, she gets teary and jealous a bit. She gets all irritated that Sai and Virat are coming closer. 

Virat teases Sai saying she got angry because she was missing Virat this morning. Sai says what? No, you are joking. Virat tells Sai they have to go for admission the next morning for Medical college. Sai says yes I remember. Virat asks her to get all the documents and let me check it once. Sai argues saying no I m not a little child who forgets things. 

Virat mimics her and asks her to check. Sai forgot her passport size picture. Virat asks her to paste it and she tells him she doesn’t have one. He scolds her how could she be so irresponsible. Sai starts crying, Virat offers her handkerchief and tells her we will get photo clicked tomorrow and then get admission done. Sai tells when you have solution why do you keep scolding me. Virat tells her he is sorry and promises her not to scold her ever again. Pakhi comes to meet Bhavani in morning, Bhavani kaaku tells her to come whenever she wants. Pakhi tells Samrat’s office sent a letter to claim his money. Pakhi tells I don’t have any right on this money and gives the letter to Bhavani kaaku. 

Everyone in the house, talks ill about Sai and how Virat is changing himself towards Sai. He is forgetting his responsibilities towards the family and his duty. Virat's father Ninad tells you are no longer serious about your duty. You left your Samrat brother’s marriage in between for your duty. Virat tells I am fulfilling my duty. Virat tells I am not taking Sai on a trip and I am going to take her admitted in college. Pakhi tells what admission procedure includes going for lunch. Virat tells her what is wrong in that. 

Precap:-

Ashwini asks Bhavani to let Sai study. Bhavani kaaku says no daughter-in-law of Chavan House went to college or job after marriage and so Sai won’t go either and throws Sai’s documents.

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS