Sonam Kapoor is in hindi remake of Korean movie blind.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Jesus Christ! Another movie ruined! 🙃🙃 I totally think all bollywood pr agency should try their hand in story business since they come up with such nice story than these bollywood makers 

Way to ruin another movie with an interesting plot.....

In a recent chat with Bollywood Life, Ghosh revealed that Sonam wasn’t cast in the film because of her past performances. He explained, “The worst thing you can do is to cast an actor based on their previous performance. Nobody's past work matters. Every film has different demands from its cast and crew. That I had seen her in 'Veere Di Wedding', 'Khoobsurat', 'Neerja' and 'Delhi-6' is a different story, and of course, she was good in all four.”

Originally posted by mintyblue

In a recent chat with Bollywood Life, Ghosh revealed that Sonam wasn’t cast in the film because of her past performances. He explained, “The worst thing you can do is to cast an actor based on their previous performance. Nobody's past work matters. Every film has different demands from its cast and crew. That I had seen her in 'Veere Di Wedding', 'Khoobsurat', 'Neerja' and 'Delhi-6' is a different story, and of course, she was good in all four.”

Looks like she has already started working at it.😆. Just another movie killed!😳

Watched the first half of AK in which Sonam makes an appearance, gosh what terrible acting even in that small blink and miss role.😵. Why doesn’t she ever work on her acting chops? Such a talentless entitled hack she is! 

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago

Originally posted by cutejodikangal

Looks like she has already started working at it.😆. Just another movie killed!😳

Watched the first half of AK in which Sonam makes an appearance, gosh what terrible acting even in that small blink and miss role.😵. Why doesn’t she ever work on her acting chops? Such a talentless entitled hack she is! 

She was good in Neerja, I think she would have been good if she worked on her acting chops. But you're right, mostly she just sleepwalks through her role.

I think she should have been a fashion designer or model, it's clear that's where her heart lies.