Anupamaa

Why was Kavya the only one Targetted?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I understand people also made sure Vanraj was made to feel ashamed, but given the situation and since everyone knows about the affair, I do feel Kavya was right in demanding to be part of the family!

I don't understand why would it be so terribly wrong since everything is out in open, and embarrassment is already faced. What more "tamasha" could have VanYa union in the wedding made?. Vanraj should have been equally be opposed from enjoying or being part of this wedding as much as Kavya was dismissed.

I am probably siding Kavya right now, but seriously that guy gets to enjoy the time with family as well as sleep with his girlfriend. Why the hell is everyone in Shah family still pissed off with Kavya but are fine with Vanraj? Given all the scenes that CVS are throwing, I feel Kavya's insecurities are totally justified. Does anyone else feel the same?

I was disappointed that Anupama refused to give away her stupid and meaningless mangalsutra (in this show's context - not literally as a symbol of marriage) to Kavya.

I do feel that Kavya wanting to be part of rasam as "Choti Maa" was bit too much. Infact, it could have only been Anupama doing it. But had Kavya been allowed by Vanraj and family, as much as Vanraj is allowed in the house, I don't think it would have been such a huge issue there either.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I hope this turns out to be a lesson for Kavya (or anyone such in real life too) that guy will always have family of his own as priority and would never be as devoted boyfriend as a son, father or maybe husband. It would always be a woman who will be ridiculed - No matter what! Not sure in real life but mostly expectations would be for a guy to change his path and reunite with wife.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vanraj never showed any patience with Anupama, as much as he does with Kavya. All for the sake of his love for her. Agree Anupama has no point of keeping that Mangalsutra. But like she said it may be pointless for her, but doesn't give the other woman a right to snatch it from her neck. Anu was right to slap her, Kavya's adamantly ghusofied in the wedding rituals. That was outrageous and kiddish downright. That slap was much needed and was just a vent out of Anupama.

If Kavya wants it, firstly she should divorce aniruddh and get Vanraj do so with Anu. Then they can live with their love nest with their mangalsutra.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ofcourse she is wrong to asked for right 
what right she talking about ? did family accept her as bahu ? did toshu accept her as choti maa ? did she legally married to vanraj ? no than  which right she talking about where no one accept her she cant force shah family or shah kids to accept her yes everything is open but that doesn't mean wo zabardasti shaadi mein jaye to ask for right  where no one accept her 

iam happy anupama didnt give her mangalsutra kavya hote kon han ajeeb gundagardi han 

and vanraj uss ghar ke beta han where  kavya uss ghar ke kuch nahi why would they allowed the women jis ne uss ghar ke peace destroy kiya i know vanraj equally responsible han  but when things come about vanraj we cant deny  the fact he is shah family but where kavya is stranger 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

No I don't think so kavya deserves anything. Why someone has to give any right to her. She is not legal wife of Vanraj. Even no one has accepted her as a family member.

Kavya has to learn that she is not for Shah family. She can't become Bahu of Shah family.

sillibilli thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are no rights of a mistress. There are definitely rights of a second wife though but Kavya is not the second wife, in fact she is someone else's wife right now. 

She is not wrong about demanding her rights with Vanraj, but it is outrageous that she is demanding her rights in someone else's wedding.

And even if she becomes the second wife after their divorce it does not give her the right to do the ritualsof a mother while Anupama is alive. So what the f**k is she talking about!

shahsb_26 thumbnail

I am not supporting her demanding right to be part of wedding ritual, just part of the wedding... Specially if everyone is OK with Vanraj. 

Vanraj is equally wrong... Yet he gets to enjoy best of both the worlds... 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I understand people also made sure Vanraj was made to feel ashamed, but given the situation and since everyone knows about the affair, I do feel Kavya was right in demanding to be part of the family!

I think no, family belongs to Anupama , she cant demanded her right until she gets legally married to V and it depends on family whether they wants to accept her as family member or nothe cant force anyone

I don't understand why would it be so terribly wrong since everything is out in open, and embarrassment is already faced. What more "tamasha" could have VanYa union in the wedding made?. Vanraj should have been equally be opposed from enjoying or being part of this wedding as much as Kavya was dismissed. as anu said earlier to kinjal " baa bapuji thode purane vicharo k hai" 

In a middle class family it is a big deal😳

I am probably siding Kavya right now, but seriously that guy gets to enjoy the time with family as well as sleep with his girlfriend. Why the hell is everyone in Shah family still pissed off with Kavya but are fine with Vanraj? Anu didnt like Vanraj presence at her home but But she does not want to take away his right to be Toshu's father.

I guess expect Baa and pakhi no one enjoys his company πŸ˜†

Given all the scenes that CVS are throwing, I feel Kavya's insecurities are totally justified. Does anyone else feel the same?yes,,but i also feel she didnt trust him πŸ˜†

I was disappointed that Anupama refused to give away her stupid and meaningless mangalsutra (in this show's context - not literally as a symbol of marriage) to Kavya. In todays precap she clearly mentioned this thing that this Mangalsutra doesnt have any value without relationship but that doesnt mean koi bhi aata jata usko cheen le πŸ˜΅

I do feel that Kavya wanting to be part of rasam as "Choti Maa" was bit too much. Infact, it could have only been Anupama doing it. But had Kavya been allowed by Vanraj and family, as much as Vanraj is allowed in the house, I don't think it would have been such a huge issue there either.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I hope this turns out to be a lesson for Kavya (or anyone such in real life too) that guy will always have family of his own as priority and would never be as devoted boyfriend as a son, father or maybe husband. It would always be a woman who will be ridiculed - No matter what! Not sure in real life but mostly expectations would be for a guy to change his path and reunite with wife.

both V and Kavya are at fault, It takes two to make a quarrel

And both of them should not be forgiven.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

both V and Kavya are at fault, It takes two to make a quarrel

And both of them should not be forgiven.

That's exactly what I want to point out. Thanks.

But seems like Vee has been forgiven by quite many people and the moment he turns back to house... Kavya would still be called a home wrecker and people will have hopes from Anupama to forgive him. 

Shah family is totally biased towards Kavya.. I understand Vanraj is their son and relations but just throwing tantrums and cursing Kavya isn't cool in my opinion. 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

That's exactly what I want to point out. Thanks. Welcome 

But seems like Vee has been forgiven by quite many people and the moment he turns back to house... Kavya would still be called a home wrecker and people will have hopes from Anupama to forgive him. 

Acc. 2 me, A mistake can be forgiven but not a deception

Shah family is totally biased towards Kavya.. I understand Vanraj is their son and relations but just throwing tantrums and cursing Kavya isn't cool in my opinion. No one is ready to accept him, except Baa πŸ˜†

Babuji already announced his punishment by throwing him out of his house ,i hope soon he will completely banned Vanraj to entering the house without any reason 🀣

btw, Nice post :)

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Because   vanraj is own blood  of baa that is why because of this reason  baa has soft corner for vanraj Even  after big mistake. 

Similarly  i think  kavya  's parents  ( not  every  family member would have support kavya  ) would have also welcome kavya   and have some soft corner for kavya  as she is own blood and some  family member of kavya mayka  would have put whole blame on vanraj for destroying aniruddh life