Shaadi Mubarak

fun poll guys

Poll

with whom nandhini ran away?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way nandhini got scared seeing the principal,made me to make this poll..give your vote and reasons too🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

The way nandhini got scared seeing the principal,made me to make this poll..give your vote and reasons too🤣

NAHI YAAR... USKA BOYFRIEND KA BAAP HOGA SHAAYAD.... Otherwise why would she shit herself. Maybe she cheated on his son too. Or robbed him. Who knows. She wouldn't run off with a budhha. Boyfriend ka baap hoga.... deffo. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

NAHI YAAR... USKA BOYFRIEND KA BAAP HOGA SHAAYAD.... Otherwise why would she shit herself. Maybe she cheated on his son too. Or robbed him. Who knows. She wouldn't run off with a budhha. Boyfriend ka baap hoga.... deffo. 

@bold...but the principal looks only 5+ yr older to nandhini😆 may be,with his brother..🤣

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

@bold...but the principal looks only 5+ yr older to nandhini😆 may be,with his brother..🤣

Oh god no.... he looks old.... the boyfriend may have been younger than Nandini though. You never know. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh god no.... he looks old.... the boyfriend may have been younger than Nandini though. You never know. 

It could be the bf’s dad or someone that knows about nandu’s past. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

How is Preeti-KT not questioning why Nandini had to leave all of a sudden? She was sick is bullshit as said by KT ðŸ¤ª

Davina95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

How is Preeti-KT not questioning why Nandini had to leave all of a sudden? She was sick is bullshit as said by KT ðŸ¤ª

I know. But KT did question it to Preeti though. Preeti didn't question it, but then again, why would she. I think KT didn't really give a shit. He would have rather had Preeti there beside him anyway. So I don't think he really cared. Preeti may question her in the next episode. Considering she was all excited about being with KT during this and practically kicked Preeti out of the car. So Preeti may ask why she left and what was wrong with her. KT doesn't give a flying f**k to be honest. And that's good. It kinda needs to be that way. He needs to only care about Preeti and not Nandini. 

YoungHeart thumbnail

I know. But KT did question it to Preeti though. Preeti didn't question it, but then again, why would she. I think KT didn't really give a shit. He would have rather had Preeti there beside him anyway. So I don't think he really cared. Preeti may question her in the next episode. Considering she was all excited about being with KT during this and practically kicked Preeti out of the car. So Preeti may ask why she left and what was wrong with her. KT doesn't give a flying f**k to be honest. And that's good. It kinda needs to be that way. He needs to only care about Preeti and not Nandini. 

Yup! I hope Preeti questions Nandini.

The more time KT spends with Nandini, the more he will miss Preeti and realize his feelings for her, and also realize that he doesn’t love Nandini anymore 

Davina95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Yup! I hope Preeti questions Nandini.

The more time KT spends with Nandini, the more he will miss Preeti and realize his feelings for her, and also realize that he doesn’t love Nandini anymore 

Yeah exactly. That's exactly what will happen. Preeti is trying to push Nandini towards KT, but unknown to her, by doing this, she is actually pushing KT towards herself. Even Nandini said it. No matter how hard Preeti tries to pull herself away from KT, KT will not let her go away from him. He will keep pulling her back. 

Edited by Davina95 - 3 years ago
Davina95 thumbnail

May I also please state that by you putting, 'dead husband of Preeti' and 'dead husband of Kusum', is actually rather uncomfortable to read. It's true. But weird. Maybe change it to; 'Late Mr Jindal' and 'Late Mr Kothari'. That maybe sounds a little bit more respectful to the people who have passed. It's fine otherwise. I guess it doesn't really matter. 😂😂