Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

I totally disliked it. Annu kapoor is the worst choice for the role. The dialogues and the entire direction is weird. 

It's beyond horrible and painful to watch. 

I just don't get one thing...Why ekta is so obsessed with s*x scenes...Many such scenes were not at all needed.

I m not looking forward to second season.

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Annu Kapoor seemed really sleazy to me. I don't know if he was a good casting choice or bad, seeing as his character was extremely disgusting as well.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Annu Kapoor's character was supposed to be extremely sleazy and perverted ( kind of frustrated too )....so if he came across like that it was probably a good casting choice. But to be honest I didn't like his casting either. 

Boris is definitely dead...next season the women would have a battle for power between them.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Owww there was a thread for paurashpur.. hey astha so happy to see you here β€οΈ

Shilpa did commendable job , but boris and shilpa's meerawati character would have more story ..

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey opsora! Glad to see you too. I am surprised this show is not more discussed here on IF. I still remember the craze for Shilpa during BB. I really liked her in this show, I hope she does more work regularly.