Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

zubaan ka pakka hai🀣

pakka nikalega🀣

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dilwali89

Sonali is going out this WKW, like Aly said anyone he gets close to goes home.

Such bs!!!! Superstitious are we?

If sonali goes home, it will be because she has just come in and doesn't have a fanbase not because of Eijaz.

Kuch bhi!!!!

Anyway you never know, may be she will have all BJP netas and workers voting for her!!!

It's ridiculous to tag someone panauti, etc. in the 21st century!

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzyslayer

I dont understand what is there to defend Ejaz in this. Currently Arshi is standing by him. She is defending him in WKV. Even behind his back she looks after him. Ejaz should have saved Arshi. As simple as that. Nobody other than arshi in house even talks with him. Aly he saved for the game I get it but why not Arshi. He hasnt made one genuine bond and its seen agin and again why. 

If he hasn't made bonds, it's because everyone has ganged up against him because they are scared of his dedication to the game!

When people are ganging up against you, how do you make bonds? tell me. It takes two to tango, he can't do it all alone.

Look at how abhinav and rubina treat him though he tried his best to be cordial and nice to them even wanting to call Rubina bhabi. He considered abhinav his bhai but the way he has been backstabbed repeatedly by them!

Look at how Jasmin has treated him. Can he be friends with her?

He gave Nikki many chances. You know better than me how trustworthy she is and how much of a badtameez she is! So bond possible?? you tell me.

Rahul Vaidya has always badmouthed him. Tell me bond possible?

What are you even talking about???

If he hasn't made any bonds it's not because of his not wanting to, it's because others have made it impossible for him to have a bond with them.

If you are repeatedly bullied and insulted, will you make bonds with the ones who are insulting you? Tell me!😑

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ej and Arshi are both flippers. They deserve each other.

Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Ej and Arshi are both flippers. They deserve each other.

And Arshi is cool with it. During the luxury budget task she was still sitting beside him with her hand resting on his thighs casually hahahaha

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

If he hasn't made bonds, it's because everyone has ganged up against him because they are scared of his dedication to the game!

When people are ganging up against you, how do you make bonds? tell me. It takes two to tango, he can't do it all alone.

Look at how abhinav and rubina treat him though he tried his best to be cordial and nice to them even wanting to call Rubina bhabi. He considered abhinav his bhai but the way he has been backstabbed repeatedly by them!

Look at how Jasmin has treated him. Can he be friends with her?

He gave Nikki many chances. You know better than me how trustworthy she is and how much of a badtameez she is! So bond possible?? you tell me.

Rahul Vaidya has always badmouthed him. Tell me bond possible?

What are you even talking about???

If he hasn't made any bonds it's not because of his not wanting to, it's because others have made it impossible for him to have a bond with them.

If you are repeatedly bullied and insulted, will you make bonds with the ones who are insulting you? Tell me!😑

look It's not about making bonds with Rubinav,Jas. Its two way street between EK and these 3. These 3 were never close to EK and so nobody owes each other anything. I was not referring to these 3 in my post about making bonds.what I am pointing out is whoever is close to Ek, Ek is not able to maintain that bond. be it PP, Jaan, Nikki. Yes Nikki has flaws. Agree.but in this game we don't see an effort from EK to maintain his bonds. Lately Arshi has been only loyal to EK. I haven't seen her flipping against Ek YET. Only one person is looking after EK in this game right now and that person is Arshi. EK didn't save her.It's just a pattern in his behavior. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arey yeh sab ejaz ke sage the πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Sage aise hote hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  last week toh gang up karke captaincy se hi nikal diya tha usko πŸ€£πŸ€£

Betrayed is a very heavy word ...did he promise anyone that he won't nominate them ever  πŸ˜†  

According to me arshi deserved it πŸ˜†

Jaise ko taisa mila , bada maza aaya πŸ€£

Last week arshi ditched rahul ...this week she got ditched πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzyslayer

look It's not about making bonds with Rubinav,Jas. Its two way street between EK and these 3. These 3 were never close to EK and so nobody owes each other anything. I was not referring to these 3 in my post about making bonds.what I am pointing out is whoever is close to Ek, Ek is not able to maintain that bond. be it PP, Jaan, Nikki. Yes Nikki has flaws. Agree.but in this game we don't see an effort from EK to maintain his bonds. Lately Arshi has been only loyal to EK. I haven't seen her flipping against Ek YET. Only one person is looking after EK in this game right now and that person is Arshi. EK didn't save her.It's just a pattern in his behavior. 

The problem with the guy is his sincerity and following his heart and his natural affinities and he is almost always wrong because he misjudges people.

Let me explain.

He considers Aly his younger brother in his heart just because Aly in his first stint was respectful and nice to him. Aly as a younger brother appeals to him and he will support him now forever even though Aly is clearly and very cleverly playing a game and does not have real feelings for Eijaz. Now Eijaz is not able to see that and once again due to his own folly, he will be betrayed, backstabbed.

As for Nikki and Arshi, they do not fall into his criteria of how a friend or a sister should be in real life. Arshi considers him her brother but Eijaz disapproves of many things Arshi does and the way she behaves. He surely values her being close to him and having his back but in his heart she doesn't meet the criteria for him to consider her his sister the way he sees her.

Same with Nikki.

Jaan he truly cared for.

The problem with Eijaz is that he is an emotional fool and really needs to work on this and he is such a bad judge of people's character. In the outside world, he really needs help to sort these basic issues which is what gives him grief.

So he did what he thought was right. He saved Aly because he loves him (and I feel so bad about this because Aly doesn't deserve this love) and he saved Sonali which for him was a true gentlemanly gesture as he knew that nobody would think of saving her. And both were sidelined for the dance thingie for SK's birthday, so may be felt that she too was being victimized.

Personally, I also didn't like it. I wish he had saved Arshi and some other person who truly cares for him, don't know who though but again in my opinion it was not betrayal. It's just the way he is. An emotional fool and not a player in this case.

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

totally agreed regarding Ejaz .