Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aegon

Only you are expecting Rubina to save Jasmin, BB bhi expect nahi kiya hoga because we are way ahead in the show and abhi Jasmin and Rubina are not friends anymore *Spoiler alert*

they already back after wkw .. also kal rat kay LF pe bhi mast gappe lada rahe the .. even rubina rahul also so much close now.. they all old r together now .. lekin nomination se pehle she saw nikki was with vg, phirbhi she choose niki where she had alliance with rahul , aly already .. RM is very much cordial with abhinabh and rubina, ek sath beithe ain , sharing chis a lot.. phirbhi rubina choose nikki, not RM..jiske bajase RM question bhi kia aj why not me.. toh rubina kaunsa sagaa kisika

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watch BB at 10:30PM

Monday To Friday 

9PM 

Saturday-Sunday

Old Episodes on Voot 

But Disclaimer you forget to mention " Do watch with clean mind not with preconceived notions"🤣🤣 " Dusre karein toh strategy Eijaz kare toh Dhoka Dhoka Dhoka diya diya diya🤭🤭🤭

Aegon thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

they already back after wkw .. also kal rat kay LF pe bhi mast gappe lada rahe the .. even rubina rahul also so much close now.. they all old r together now .. lekin nomination se pehle she saw nikki was with vg, phirbhi she choose niki where she had alliance with rahul , aly already .. RM is very much cordial with abhinabh and rubina, ek sath beithe ain , sharing chis a lot.. phirbhi rubina choose nikki, not RM..jiske bajase RM question bhi kia aj why not me.. toh rubina kaunsa sagaa kisika

Niki saved Rubina and Rubina saved Niki

Abhinav saved Rubina and Rubina saved Abhinav 

Rahul Mahajan and Jasmin did not save Rubina and Rubina did not save them

Very Simple 

Arshi saved Eijaj, Arshi fights for him but Eijaj chose Aly over Arshi knowing that Aly has two fixed votes of Jasmin and Rahul

Rahul Mahajan saved Eijaj but Eijaj chose Sonali over him

Didn't you say that Eijaj treats Mahajan like a child? 

Idhar udhar ki kahani mat sunao, when we saw what happened in open nominations and how Aly is saga of Eijaj 

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago
Pinster3322 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

With chicha jaan - if you are his 'friend' - he will guaranteed back stab you or you will be eliminated from the show or if you are really luck maybe both!

Meanwhile chicha in the background (while doing permutation and combinations): 

Mujjjjhhhhhe...... koiiii...  faaraaaaaak ..........nahhhhi .......paddddddtaaa. 😎

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj toh Rahul ne bhi bola ki Eijaz flipp marta hai lekin jubaan ka pakka hai if competitor can praise him then why some people are hell bent in proving him wrong. I accept nobody is perfect but this is also true that in this BB14 woh andhon mein kaana Raja hai🤪

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Niki saved Rubina and Rubina saved Niki

Abhinav saved Rubina and Rubina saved Abhinav 

Rahul Mahajan and Jasmin did not save Rubina and Rubina did not save them

Very Simple 

Arshi saved Eijaj, Arshi fights for him but Eijaj chose Aly over Arshi knowing that Aly has two fixed votes of Jasmin and Rahul

Rahul Mahajan saved Eijaj but Eijaj chose Sonali over him

Didn't you say that Eijaj treats Mahajan like a child? 

Idhar udhar ki kahani mat sunao, when we saw what happened in open nominations and how Aly is saga of Eijaj 

They dint discuss before.. for rubina it was unknown .. 

yes RM n eijaz have good eqn , but RM dint say this to eijaz means he dint expect it.. he expected from rubina. shahed eijaz consider him beyond game.. game kay hisab se shahed he dint consider him.. idhar real bond and game alag matter hain..

and what idhar udhar ki bate ? .. it is my opinion , my choice what i will say or not.. 

ALY once helped him in immunity stone which eijaz told several time so he paid it back today .. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Eijaj has betrayed -

Jaan

Niki

Pavitra 

Rahul V

Rubina Dilaik 

And the new one in the list is 

Arshi Khan

I remember Shehzad has said in first few weeks that if you see snakes and Eijaj together, get rid of Eijaj first, to insinuate that he is more unpredictable that a snake

Now I agree with him

Well said , nice post .

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sonali is going out this WKW, like Aly said anyone he gets close to goes home.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He again flipped and saved Sonali over Arshi in the nomination.

Shows very well why he isn't trustworthy and why he failed to make any genuine bond inside or outside the house.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago
fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont understand what is there to defend Ejaz in this. Currently Arshi is standing by him. She is defending him in WKV. Even behind his back she looks after him. Ejaz should have saved Arshi. As simple as that. Nobody other than arshi in house even talks with him. Aly he saved for the game I get it but why not Arshi. He hasnt made one genuine bond and its seen agin and again why.