Deepika Showoff her Husband proudly, Says Kartik Aryan.

Posted: 3 years ago

Kartik maybe should stop useing the girls for PR maybe they  won’t hide their relationship to him.

I might be in minority but What he said is wrong on so many levels.

That's why I hate Deepika's PR. They don't know where to stop. The lengths they go to is crazy and probably that's why wannabes like Kartik are making these statements based on the social media flexing couple does. I'm sure they must be more to their relationship than just hyping each other on sm.

Or may be he's fond/friends with Deepika and was anyway going to take her name. But this reason is outright ridiculous. 

Kartik Aryan is an idiot anyways.

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

That's why I hate Deepika's PR. They don't know where to stop. The lengths they go to is crazy and probably that's why wannabes like Kartik are making these statements based on the social media flexing couple does. I'm sure they must be more to their relationship than just hyping each other on sm.

Or may be he's fond/friends with Deepika and was anyway going to take her name. But this reason is outright ridiculous. 

Are Deepika and Ranveer the only couple hyping each other on social media? PC/Nick, Virushka and others don’t do it too?

his reasoning is ridiculous but how do you manage to blame Deepika for doing the exact same as others? 

Originally posted by Givemyaccount

Are Deepika and Ranveer the only couple hyping each other on social media? PC/Nick, Virushka and others don’t do it too?

his reasoning is ridiculous but how do you manage to blame Deepika for doing the exact same as others? 

Her PR I said. Her team needs to pack their bags and find a new actress to do work for. I think DP would do a lot better without them. 

Her PR I said. Her team needs to pack their bags and find a new actress to do work for. I think DP would do a lot better without them. 

I agree with you on that.

THIS! I was thinking the same😊 the way he says it, makes RS look like a trophy hubby😵

Originally posted by Givemyaccount

she didn't blame deepika but her pr

I agree her pr overdoes it, I can't understand why she gave the luv ranjan picture. I want to see her in movies