preeran and mahira - Page 2

Poll Question :

do u really think mahira's exit will make preeran relationship interesting?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

LOL prithvilyn have always made the show far more interesting than this mahira. Mahira is just such a despo and crazy. I prefer sherlyn as the head vamp of this show. But I do agree that sherlyn is not a sautan of preeta and that the writers being super unoriginal will want a constant presence of a sautan in preeran's married life. Not a fan of preeran and nothing worth watching in this show anyways for me. I feel deceived by balaji by getting me to start watching this show for rishabh and the whole one girl and two brother's love triangle. This show does not even feel like kundali bhagya anymore. 

@red: yes they will always keep another girl in karan's life. if not mahira then someone else. just like they kept tanu for abhi.

@green: same feeling 😓

Dadi’s relationship with Preeta  in the beginning of the show was endearing to watch ... now... she’s a pendulum constantly indecisive swinging in rakhi s favor supporting Preeta one week and then kareena/ Mahira another week . Just like Karan no character stability for her too . Only Rishabh has remained true to his integrity and character ! I miss him . I think they need to kick Mahira out and bring in sherlyn prithvi truth revelation now... it’s been three years ! About time for  the viewers ! And in EK standards the big reveal will at least take 3 months in viewer ship world ! 

Originally posted by an_am

@red: yes they will always keep another girl in karan's life. if not mahira then someone else. just like they kept tanu for abhi.

@green: same feeling 😓

Tanu and Mahira are still not same. Since Tanu was there in Abhi’s life before Pragya but Mahira came at a time when love-hate relationship was going on between Karan and Preeta....Tanu still holds some essence in Abhi’s life plus she was a supermodel herself but Mahira has nothing... she is just some fan girl as Preeta pointed out correctly...Kareena and Sherlyn were trying to keep her due to their own personal agenda... now she is full on psycho... even Tanu was not psycho she was a proper villain.... totally my opinion though...

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

Tanu and Mahira are still not same. Since Tanu was there in Abhi’s life before Pragya but Mahira came at a time when love-hate relationship was going on between Karan and Preeta....Tanu still holds some essence in Abhi’s life plus she was a supermodel herself but Mahira has nothing... she is just some fan girl as Preeta pointed out correctly...Kareena and Sherlyn were trying to keep her due to their own personal agenda... now she is full on psycho... even Tanu was not psycho she was a proper villain.... totally my opinion though...

karan is shown to be karan's childhood friend. she was introduced later but it is shown that they are friends from childhood. and karan himself promised her that he will marry her.

mahira is comparable to tanu. both are sautans.

karan is shown to be karan's childhood friend. she was introduced later but it is shown that they are friends from childhood. and karan himself promised her that he will marry her.

mahira is comparable to tanu. both are sautans.

but wasn’t Abhi going to marry Tanu before Pragya? .. infact Tanu was abhi’s girlfriend if I am not wrong ... I am sorry I haven’t watched Kumkum Bhagya much... but I was thinking that Tanu was Abhi’s girlfriend whereas Mahira was just a family friend of Luthra brothers....

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

but wasn’t Abhi going to marry Tanu before Pragya? .. infact Tanu was abhi’s girlfriend if I am not wrong ... I am sorry I haven’t watched Kumkum Bhagya much... but I was thinking that Tanu was Abhi’s girlfriend whereas Mahira was just a family friend of Luthra brothers....

i also never watched kkb 🤣

my point is itv shows cant run without sautan. tops 5 shows includind kdb, kkb, anupama, imlie, gum hai kisi k pyar main.... all of them have sautans 😅

i agree with all of u that prithlyn was a better villain duo than mahilyn. and prithlyn have better screen presence than mahira. but i really dont think that removing mahira and adding some new villain will make preeran relationship interesting. villains cant run the show. they keep coming and going. show has to be run by the leads.

leads of this show are very good actors individually. but i for one think that preeran as a married couple are dull and boring to watch and always will be. no matter mahira is here or not.

Yeah I really can't seem to digest preeran as a married couple. I liked them back when they were besties always supporting each other and karan trusting her but that all went out of the window when I realised that from karan's side it was only really because he and preeta shared a common goal of saving rishabh that he trusted her, which he has proven since the day rishabh-sherlyn married. Basically from karan's side his friendship and trust in preeta was heavily conditional and had a very weak foundation to it. 

Originally posted by taher33

Dadi’s relationship with Preeta  in the beginning of the show was endearing to watch ... now... she’s a pendulum constantly indecisive swinging in rakhi s favor supporting Preeta one week and then kareena/ Mahira another week . Just like Karan no character stability for her too . Only Rishabh has remained true to his integrity and character ! I miss him . I think they need to kick Mahira out and bring in sherlyn prithvi truth revelation now... it’s been three years ! About time for  the viewers ! And in EK standards the big reveal will at least take 3 months in viewer ship world ! 

Even rakhi has been a pendulum towards preeta post rishabh-sherlyn marriage.  Hated how she did not take a stand for preeta after getting to know about how preeran first marriage happened. She was more than happy with mahira and karan getting married and 

Yes

Definitely 

I want all misunderstandings to get cleared

TKL apologise 

Mahira apologise everyone and lives and stay happy❤️

Sherlyn and Prithvi exposed

Kareena Bua apologise 

PreeRan trust, togetherness

Preeta's career

TKL's match

thoda family drama