Bigg Boss 14

RahLy - BB’s own Jai-Veeru🥰-DT Note P.8

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rahul’s bond with Aly is so adorable . I always liked their friendship , and never felt that Rahul was Sly’s sidekick , as accused by many.

So sweet of Aly when consoling Tahul after WKW bashing. Bcoz ppl were accusing Rahul of being dependant on Aly, he himself said that “mein Rahul ke bina kuch bhi nahi”, to make ppl understand that they both are dependent on each other, which is cute 🥰. 

He was also explaining to Rahul in hushed tones, that , everybody knows why they are brought back to the show, remainding him that BB needs Rahul and Aly for TRPs, and they were brought back to reactivate the snooze fest, which was true bcoz , before Rahul came, the chalkengers completely taken over the show, and ruling over the original contestants. 

I hope their friendship remains intact till the end, bcoz now BB and the others will surely try to break their bond.

ps: Aly was looking dashing in that red suit🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

https://youtu.be/flb6DJJDQq0 

https://youtu.be/9RjZsg8AK48 

https://youtu.be/QDUoyI788RM

Edited by Equine - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A guru and his chela yes very very genuine bond 🤪

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

A guru and his chela yes very very genuine bond 🤪

Han Rubina guru k hatho sy uska... Nikal gya na magar pati dost Hai ab b 🤣

Originally posted by: Equine

Rahul’s bond with Aly is so adorable . I always liked their friendship , and never felt that Rahul was Sly’s sidekick , as accused by many.

So sweet of Aly when consoling Tahul after WKW bashing. Bcoz ppl were accusing Rahul of being dependant on Aly, he himself said that “mein Rahul ke bina kuch bhi nahi”, to make ppl understand that they both are dependent on each other, which is cute 🥰. 

He was also explaining to Rahul in hushed tones, that , everybody knows why they are brought back to the show, remainding him that BB needs Rahul and Aly for TRPs, and they were brought back to reactivate the snooze fest, which was true bcoz , before Rahul came, the chalkengers completely taken over the show, and ruling over the original contestants. 

I hope their friendship remains intact till the end, bcoz now BB and the others will surely try to break their bond.

ps: Aly was looking dashing in that red suit🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I adore them ❤️

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

Han Rubina guru k hatho sy uska... Nikal gya na magar pati dost Hai ab b 🤣

You can’t defend Rahul without bringing Rubina awwwwww 🤪 

You can’t defend Rahul without bringing Rubina awwwwww 🤪 

🤣🤣🤣bt it was u who brought Rahul everywhere awwwwwwwwww Rahuuulllll❤️

🤣🤣🤣bt it was u who brought Rahul everywhere awwwwwwwwww Rahuuulllll❤️

Toh this is a free forum seems like Rahul fans can defend him without bringing Rubina awwwwwww 😭 boo boo

Toh this is a free forum seems like Rahul fans can defend him without bringing Rubina awwwwwww 😭 boo boo

🤗mainy tu kuch nai kaha. U said k u r defending Rahul n ab u say u also can.. kuxh b likhy koi sab ka haq Hai 🥳ap b likho ham b likhain gay.. Likhny e to ay hn 

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I sometimes feel rahul is dependent on aly but not always. And it doesn't mean they have a fake friendship they have a fantastic friendship both of them are like brothers 😳. That's the reason why rahul is sometimes dependent on aly because he trusts him a lot. I have seen both of them genuinely cares for each other😳. Though I don't like rahul😆 but I love his friendship with aly😳 and I hope this friendship never breaks

🤗mainy tu kuch nai kaha. U said k u r defending Rahul n ab u say u also can.. kuxh b likhy koi sab ka haq Hai 🥳ao b likho ham b likhain gay.. Likhny e to ay hn 

Mene kab defend kia uss bhagoda koh khal tumne Rubina keh killaf posts banae aur mei bhagoda koh bash nai karsaktha  🤪 chalo accha hai ajj pata chalgiya Rahul fans are more obsessed with Rubina than RaFOOL