Fake Chotu Mumma scored 1, Rudhita 0

Posted: 3 years ago

Omg let me appreciate munshi first.. he really really deserves an appreciation.. this guy knows the key of locker of RC's since ages still he never thought about looting it😲👏 I mean it's RC's  treasury guys.. it must be huge.. we very well know Ani dono hathse lootata rehta hain fir bhi richness ratti bhar bhi kam nahi hoti inki🤪🤣

Munshi was such a loyal servant to RC's whom they have lost now bcuz of our kand king Aniruddh.. I feel so bad for kaka now😭

The way Anirudh was asking bon about girl and who brought her home made me🤪🤣. his kiddo wifey is not yet decision maker of that house.. thank God😆aaj toh sabke samne he did khusur pusur to her🤣.. ohh and lemme appreciate Anirudh too as he's learnt from his past experience of khusur pusur with biwi at school during her admission that's why today he spoke in low voice and went quite close to biwi so that no one else could hear him🤪🤣  inki ye harkate dekh hi kaka inpe nazar rakhe rehte hain🤪🤣🤣

Ani is like duniya jaye bhaad mein but my wife should be in my team and she'd fully trust only me🤪  Whenever Ani saw Kaka was trying to influence his bahu Ani shouted on bon and told her not to believe kaka or fake mumma.. jokes apart I just love the way Anirudh since start I mean since their wedding treat bon as his team and shows right on her.. he's been doing it unknowingly. it's like whatever situation is he wants her to be with him..to believe him over all and support only him❤️

And last but not the least I wanna appreciate Bondita too😆. she's for the first time not getting influenced by kaka.. she's giving bhaav to Ani's opinion and believing and supporting him too.. I liked when she called fake mumma "Shubhra Ma" paused looked at Anirudh and immediately corrected herself and said "ladki" whenever Anirudh is left alone he's lost.. I'm glad this time Bondita is with him since start..

After lot of drama fake mumma opened locker and kaka declared she'll stay with them until she completes her adhura vrat. Ani is pissed🤣

Meanwhile sampoo's Music teacher is supposed to arrive on same day.. wanna see if he's young enough to pataofy sampoo.. I've less hopes as Ani has appointed that teacher..woh risk nahi lega bilkul..uski biwi bhi stays wohi na😆

Episode was lil dragged. But still I didn't find it that bad😆

Now I need to see siggy for that kusar pusar talks of Ani bon 🙈😂 

Thanks for update dear 

Edited by Neh_anidita - 3 years ago

Episode Aaj hi de dia 😆 Thanks for the update😳 

Originally posted by Neh_anidita

Now I need to see siggy for that kusar pusar talks of Ani bon 🙈😂 

Thanks for update dear 

🤣

You're welcome 😊

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Yup.. daal diya voot ne😆

Welcome 🤗

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Wahi naa... Select wale complain karte the ki @$hrs pehle bolke thenga milta tha toh ab sach much daal rahe hai

Originally posted by dsm123

Omg let me appreciate munshi first.. he really really deserves an appreciation.. this guy knows the key of locker of RC's since ages still he never thought about looting it😲👏 I mean it's RC's  treasury guys.. it must be huge.. we very well know Ani dono hathse lootata rehta hain fir bhi richness ratti bhar bhi kam nahi hoti inki🤪🤣

Munshi was such a loyal servant to RC's whom they have lost now bcuz of our kand king Aniruddh.. I feel so bad for kaka now😭

The way Anirudh was asking bon about girl and who brought her home made me🤪🤣. his kiddo wifey is not yet decision maker of that house.. thank God😆aaj toh sabke samne he did khusur pusur to her🤣.. ohh and lemme appreciate Anirudh too as he's learnt from his past experience of khusur pusur with biwi at school during her admission that's why today he spoke in low voice and went quite close to biwi so that no one else could hear him🤪🤣  inki ye harkate dekh hi kaka inpe nazar rakhe rehte hain🤪🤣🤣

Ani is like duniya jaye bhaad mein but my wife should be in my team and she'd fully trust only me🤪  Whenever Ani saw Kaka was trying to influence his bahu Ani shouted on bon and told her not to believe kaka or fake mumma.. jokes apart I just love the way Anirudh since start I mean since their wedding treat bon as his team and shows right on her.. he's been doing it unknowingly. it's like whatever situation is he wants her to be with him..to believe him over all and support only him❤️

And last but not the least I wanna appreciate Bondita too😆. she's for the first time not getting influenced by kaka.. she's giving bhaav to Ani's opinion and believing and supporting him too.. I liked when she called fake mumma "Shubhra Ma" paused looked at Anirudh and immediately corrected herself and said "ladki" whenever Anirudh is left alone he's lost.. I'm glad this time Bondita is with him since start..

After lot of drama fake mumma opened locker and kaka declared she'll stay with them until she completes her adhura vrat. Ani is pissed🤣

Meanwhile sampoo's Music teacher is supposed to arrive on same day.. wanna see if he's young enough to pataofy sampoo.. I've less hopes as Ani has appointed that teacher..woh risk nahi lega bilkul..uski biwi bhi stays wohi na😆

Any will never take risk of calling young teacher home as he knows about bon friendly nature which impresses everyone .remember bw of his age who we about to take bon plus bon loves songs so ani will never take risk instead sing himself for her🤣🤣🤣

Anyways jokes apart I liked how ani thought his wife to be partner in crime ,he always shows rights on bon be it in front of her mom,kaka or sampoo. Only he has right on her and he wants her to believe him only him 

Originally posted by dsm123

Episode is good for Rudi lovers 

Pati patni doing khusur pusur sabke samne Ani biwi ko kahi aur bhi to le jake baat kar sakta tha🤪

Ani ne koi good looking teacher appoint nahi kiya hoga FM ke experience se bola agar Ani ko FM se problem ho sakti he to bhul jao koi buddha hi hoga teacher

Anirudh ko bas biwi team me chahiye baki jay bhad me possessive he na bohot jyada🤪

Originally posted by Mayurrana1299g

Episode is good for Rudi lovers 

Pati patni doing khusur pusur sabke samne Ani biwi ko kahi aur bhi to le jake baat kar sakta tha🤪

Ani ne koi good looking teacher appoint nahi kiya hoga FM ke experience se bola agar Ani ko FM se problem ho sakti he to bhul jao koi buddha hi hoga teacher

Anirudh ko bas biwi team me chahiye baki jay bhad me possessive he na bohot jyada🤪

what is fm

Nice review Dhanu.

I agree with you. Munshi's loyalty needs to be appreciated. All along he knew the key to the locker and yet he never stole anything. He has always been loyal to the RCs. Rich people should know that servants are loyal not only because they have to but because they choose to, and that's why they too  need to be respected. Take Munshi for example, kya se kya ban gaya. They say, Trauma can change a person. And his only son's death changed him. But more than anything I feel it is because Anirudh took away his right to perform the last rites of his only beloved son. In that sense Anirudh was totally wrong. If he wanted to save Sampoorna he could have chosen another way, maybe kidnapped her instead of Saurabh's body, or maybe given some big bhashan accompanied with his trademark screaming and shouting🤣. But then maybe he was scared they would ask him to marry Sampoorna😆 I mean that was the only way he could stop Bondita's sati.

The khusur pusur scene was so cute☺️ But I like tomorrow's episode scenes more❤️ I also liked the Chotu Saas-Bahu scenes. They were quite cute and enjoyable. Don't forget to write a review for tomorrow's episode.