Brahmarakshas 2

Kalindi to kill Brahmarakshas ????

Minid thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is this true that Kalindi will kill Brahmarakshas and Gehna in next few episodes. Is the show coming to an end??

I think it's too early for the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Minid

Is this true that Kalindi will kill Brahmarakshas and Gehna in next few episodes. Is the show coming to an end??

what?? willl it end so soon?

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Minid

I don't think the show will end this soon. Kalindi will kill Vardhan and think that all the problems are solved. But then they will introduce the new BR, most probably it will be Sid. After sometime Vardhan (original BR) might return too. The same thing happened in the first season too.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah saw the episode where Kalindi/Uma finally slayed the Brahmarakshas but still something was lacking. Uma or Kalindi looked assertive while slaying that Demon but there's no assertiveness when dealing with Paridhi or her equally bimbo Sister. Also her chemistry with Angad lacks that sizzling effect in short Thanda reaction. 

I liked the character of Vardhan Chaudhury.He was flamboyant and suave just unlike any other regular antagonist. That Sid as Brahmarakshas won't have that much impact. I would really like the return of Vardhaan as Brahmarakshas. 

As for Angad and Kalindi's chemistry they have KZK and Bhagya moments where romantic couples either stay apart of separate and here they are already facing initial separation so what's the Love Story about? Bhagya formula is being implemented here. 

Even if somehow by twist of fate both get accidentally married Kalindi/Uma would prefer to stay apart from Angad due to the emotional manipulation of Prithvi's family. They would continue to portray her as the guilty party anyway so where's there any love story?

The only interesting thing was that Vardhaan as Brahmarakshas.His expressions and acting displayed that Killer Instinct.  

janecastle thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: masked

Yeah saw the episode where Kalindi/Uma finally slayed the Brahmarakshas but still something was lacking. Uma or Kalindi looked assertive while slaying that Demon but there's no assertiveness when dealing with Paridhi or her equally bimbo Sister. 

Kalindi is fierce with BR because she knows he is the reason her parents are dead. But with the rest of her family, she thinks they did a favour on her and her sister by raising them after their parents' death. There is also some stupid story about that fake Chachu repaying her father's debts. So she feels obliged to serve them in any way possible.

Also her chemistry with Angad lacks that sizzling effect in short Thanda reaction. 

I like the chemistry between Angad and Kalindi. They have a very cute sort of relationship, not the usual intense chemistry. I like it for now. But let's see what happens as story progresses.

I liked the character of Vardhan Chaudhury.He was flamboyant and suave just unlike any other regular antagonist. 

Vardhan was awesome as BR. I think they will bring him back soon.

That Sid as Brahmarakshas won't have that much impact. I would really like the return of Vardhaan as Brahmarakshas. 

Sid is not the BR for now. New BR don't have a human body yet. But yes, chances are more that Sid will be the new BR. And may be his character will change after turning into BR.

As for Angad and Kalindi's chemistry they have KZK and Bhagya moments where romantic couples either stay apart of separate and here they are already facing initial separation so what's the Love Story about? Bhagya formula is being implemented here. 

Even if somehow by twist of fate both get accidentally married Kalindi/Uma would prefer to stay apart from Angad due to the emotional manipulation of Prithvi's family. They would continue to portray her as the guilty party anyway so where's there any love story?

Kalindi's real identity is still hidden rom Angad and family. Most probably her father will return before the marriage and reveal the entire truth. Then Angad and Kalindi will get married. They will then have to deal with the new BR. This is not a Bhagya or KZK type of show. This is a finite series. So they don't have to keep the leads apart for long. So Angad and Kalindi's MUs will be solved soon. And then the focus will shift to their fight with BR.

The only interesting thing was that Vardhaan as Brahmarakshas.His expressions and acting displayed that Killer Instinct.  

Vardhan was really charming as BR. And there is every chance that he will return. This happened in the previous season too.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

is there any hint that Sid will turn into a BR? why people feel that Sid will be a BR?but it will be cool.In the last scene Madan was stating at kalindi.is he simply getting attracted to her or did BR enter his body?

janecastle thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

is there any hint that Sid will turn into a BR? why people feel that Sid will be a BR?but it will be cool.In the last scene Madan was stating at kalindi.is he simply getting attracted to her or did BR enter his body?

We are just speculating about Sid being BR. Leenesh is a considerably popular face and him being just a side kick didn't make sense. But now it looks like Madan is the new BR. Either that or they are misguiding the viewers and BR is someone else.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.Midleading is also possible as ekta has a habit of misleading ppl

This content was originally posted by: janecastle

We are just speculating about Sid being BR. Leenesh is a considerably popular face and him being just a side kick didn't make sense. But now it looks like Madan is the new BR. Either that or they are misguiding the viewers and BR is someone else.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Brahmarakshah  Big Wolf comes and stand infront of kalindi, ANgad, Robin or anyone from there house ....they are never scared...they just start talking chapad--chapad infront of that wolf.....and allow brahmasrakhsah to kill them😆there is not a sign of fear on these peoples face...weird acting

any normal person will hide  after seeing such big wolf🤪😆

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: maha15

Brahmarakshah  Big Wolf comes and stand infront of kalindi, ANgad, Robin or anyone from there house ....they are never scared...they just start talking chapad--chapad infront of that wolf.....and allow brahmasrakhsah to kill them😆there is not a sign of fear on these peoples face...weird acting

any normal person will hide  after seeing such big wolf🤪😆

true 😂

they have normalised the existence of brahmrakhsas among them 🤣