Kamzor Jasmin can't even control her jealousy against Rubina!! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

What i’ve understood about Jasmine so far is that she is very jealous and insecure of others successes and attainments. She can’t bare for someone else to be praised over her. Whoever she thinks is doing well in the show she tries to steal some footage from them to improve her game through them! She did that with Eijaz when Eijaz was getting complimented from Salman and guests (e.g. Farah) and then she started going the same with Rubina. She would’ve done the same with Rahul if Aly didn’t form a close bond with him.

The irony lies in the fact that the words and phrases Jasmine throws at others to describe them, in fact are all the qualities to describe her. She has so much hate inside of her for others that she hides all her toxicity under a child mask to paint others in a negative way. Superiority complex the term Jas used for Rubina is much more visible in Jas than Rubina. Jealousy is glowing beyond limits on Jasmines face. 

Abhinav is smart enough to decode her true self and so he will not fall for it. He knows that a friend that fills your ears with venom about your wife is not a friend at all. 😳

She is going to hear an earful from Aly once this show ends 😆 Aly is trying his best to end this one sided “rivalry” between Ruby and Jas because he knows it’s not benefitting Jasmine at all however Jas hai ki rukne ka naam hi nai le rahi Unlike Jas, Aly is smart i’m sure he came back with another plan but unfortunately due to Jasmine that can’t go ahead because she is just that daft to realise how wrong she’s going! 

Anyways i just can’t wait for all of her toxicity to hit her back in the face ten times harder! She is a hateful personality ! 🤢

Edited by Anmol_. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by I-Got-You

🤣

+1 , she was really giving deadly expressions then 😕

Btw Did you see her jealously at the rubina show 😆

Everyone was there trying to have fun but she’s so envious. Can’t have fun even on festive light hearted tasks , 

Usko bulya tabh bhi jealously chupi nahi yeh kitna bekar hai Jasmine atleast try to have fun 😕 it’s harmless fun activity 

Rahul’s behaviour then was way better than hers 

YESS!!🤣 When Jasmin heard Rubina from Rubina show, she got so SO Jealous. She couldn't even hide it.🤣🤣

Everyone came out well there. Even Rahul enjoyed the show. Even Eijaz. As they know it's just for the sake of Entertainment and buzz. But Jasmin can't see Rubina getting her own show. Jasmin was sulking. 🤣

Strange every one can say about Rubina n when Rubina speaks they had prob n doing goonda giri on her not to speak , too much jealous souls are burning in to ashes .Jas is jealous of Rubina . Total ugly personality , black heart with black soul n giving Nagin expressions . she thrown dumble near Rubina n trying to hurt her , dis low lives even will murder d winner Rubina , losers , she has to be careful . Aly-Rahul destroyed jas game n she can’t do anything n coward can’t say to Ali ,Rahul to get lost but crying on Rubina . shut up n get lost jas .

JasMean really has the worse personality ! 🤢

But I love your Analysis of Aly trying to solve their fight for his own benefit 🤣

Edited by OceanicHeart. - 3 years ago

It's pretty sad that even Aly wants to distance himself from her because he knows she is a lost cause 😭. He has completely abandoned her and is supporting Rahul. He has even told her how she looks negative and even her mom thinks that. How much can you explain to a person who doesn't listen?

Jas is EXTREMELY hateful and vile. She was about to explode from negativity when Rubina got the chance to do the radio show. Literally everyone else was having fun. She has started getting less attention from Salman during WKV and Nikki also took her place in that. The whole time she sits there with a vamp face on. Poor girl, she thought she was the heroine of this season and it turned out to be opposite.

The "HEH" at the end when throwing at the gift was just perfect 🤣 I hope she fully embraces her vamp role. She doesn't understand there is a difference between having someone (Aly) being SENT from OUTSIDE TWICE who watched the whole show to support you and someone (Abhi) who was ALREADY there in the house form the day 1 and has no outside info and happens to be Rubina's support system.

She wants Rubina to show her real self. Darling, Rubina has been the same since day 1. It is you who we've seen 14 different personalities of because you can't keep a nice act on. Rubina has never pretended to be this ultra sweet soft girl. YOU have. And unfortunately, your mask has already been lifted 😎

Her mom sent her a message that she is looking negative ... If she still cannot get the hint then its truly her loss 

Jas is vile n vicious n needs help .

Rubina who has a support system with makers and her husband there from start to finish and who knows herself that her husband is her strength and she'll be weak without him is calling others weak LOL on that day they did a fake eviction for abhi you can see how she turned weak with her crying shaking nervous like a little girl, she was so weak and speechless. She is a weak woman. Only a weak person attacks other for no reason the way she used to attack jaan and others for no reason at all

Isn't it wired jo khud cruches pe day 1 se tika hai wo dusron ko cruches cruches bol raha hai😳. Other than that I loved harsh Limbachiya ka aag lagana😆. Honestly I'm saying this again mujhe ye Aly ka game bilkul samajh nai aaraha kabhi kabhi lagta hai wo Jasmin ko double cross kar raha hai😕 it is easy to read Jasmin kyunki wo uske jo dil me hai wo pura poison apne muh se ugal deti hai but Aly issko decode karna difficult ho raha hai🤔