Kumkum Bhagya

Pranbir OS: Revelations and decisions

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Walking through Kohli mansion Prachi was in two minds… one side she wanted to run as far away as possible from this place but on the other side she knew her Ranbir needed her badly. Prachi wanted to laugh at her situation… the love of her life was getting engaged to someone else today and here she was, providing him moral support. What else could she do? Ranbir had come to her and told her the entire truth… how his mother was emotionally blackmailing him to marry Rhea, how helpless he was and even his stupid plan to make her hate him. Prachi chuckled at the last part. When will her Baklu realize that she can never hate him, no matter what. Even when that stupid bet thing was revealed she could not hate him. She was heartbroken, bu teven with her broken heart she couldn’t hate him, no matter how much she tried. He told her that he never acted on that bet and every word he told her was the truth and she believed him. She believed him with her whole heart. She understood his situation and asked him to obey his mother. Sometimes she wished she could be selfish like other people. If she said no then he would never marry someone else. But she was not that selfish. That was not how she was and sometimes she cursed this trait of hers. Everything said and done today was Ranbir’s engagement and she was here because she got a call from a very frantic Aaryan. He feared that Ranbir might do something drastic and asked her to be here today. She cannot let Ranbir take a wrong step and she will protect him from every harm, even from himself.

Prachi’s chain of thought was broken by the sound of a fight. She decided to ignore it but what she heard made her stand there and listen more.

Vikram: I can’t believe you are trying to spoil our son’s life just to satisfy your ego Pallavi.

Pallavi: I won’t let anyone snatch my son from me. I will do anything to prevent that. And that girl Prachi has the power to take my son away from me. He will fight the world for her. But I won’t let her come in between a mother and son. With Rhea there is no tension. That is precisely why I am getting him married to Rhea. She doesn’t have any value in Ranbir’s life and she can’t do anything to influence him.

Vikram and Pallavi’s fight continued but Prachi couldn’t listen more. Whatever she heard made her feel sick. She asked Ranbir to marry someone else because she thought Pallavi aun… no Mrs Pallavi Kohli won’t take a wrong decision for her son. But she was so wrong. Mrs Kohli doesn’t give a damn about Ranbir. All she cares about is her own ego. No, she can’t let Ranbir’s life be spoiled because of these selfish people. She has to do something to stop this engagement. With that determination she went to find Aaryan to ask his help.

After a few hours

The hall was beautifully decorated. But the outer beauty couldn’t mask the miserable condition Ranbir was in. He felt suffocated with everything happening around him. He felt sick looking at a cheery Rhea Mehra. He couldn’t still believe that today he will get engaged to the girl who tried to cold bloodedly murder the love of his life. He couldn’t understand what a joke his life has become. And the one person who can comfort him was missing too. “Where are you Chikchiki?” Ranbir thought miserably. He knew she was supposed to be here. But he couldn’t find her anywhere. He just hoped she was not in some sort of danger. If Prachi fell in anymore danger, he was going to murder Rhea with his own bare hands. Ranbir was brought out of his thoughts by his mother’s voice.

Pallavi: Let’s start the engagement function. Ranbir, Rhea come here.

Ranbir kept on praying for a miracle to stop this engagement and save him from this miserable situation. Suddenly a voice boomed “This engagement cannot happen.”

Everyone turned around to see Prachi Arora standing there with a smirk on her face. There was something different about her today. She looked calm and furious at the same time.

Abhi: What happened Prachi? Why did you stop the engagement?

Prachi: You will know the reason very soon Mr Mehra (Abhi was taken aback by his daughter’s icy tone and cold behavior.)

Prachi walked towards Ranbir and took his hands in hers.

Prachi: Answer something Ranbir… who do you really love?

Rabnir: (without wasting a second) YOU… Only you.

Prachi smiled softly while everyone else was shocked. All of them knew that Ranbir did love Prachi. They never thought that he will declare it like this in front of everyone.

Prachi: I have brought a few guests of mine to attend the party. Let me introduce them. Aaryan bring them inside.

Everyone was shocked to see Aaryan enter with Maya and some other guy. Ranbir and Pragya recognized him as the truck driver who hit Prachi. They wondered what was going in Prachi’s mind.

Prachi: So this is Maya and this is the man who tried to kill me a few days ago.

Rhea: Wha… what are they doing her Prachi?

Prachi: Why do you sound so scared Rhea Mehra? Are you hiding something?

Rhea: No… no at all.

Prachi: Well then let get back to business. Tell me Maya, who paid you to frame Ranbir in the fake molestation case? And remember to speak the truth this time.

Maya: It was Rhea and Aliya Mehra who paid me. They wanted to separate Ranbir and Prachi and hence hired me to do all that. I can even prove that. I have recordings of all our dealings and even have the necklace Rhea gave me.

Rhea and Aliya’s faces paled hearing Maya’s words. They knew that there was no use defending themselves now.

Prachi: (turning to the truck driver) And who gave you money to kill me?

Driver; (pointing to Rhea and Aliya) They gave me money to kill you.

Prachi: Great. Now Mrs Pragya Mehra… why did Sanju try to kill me on the night of Dussehra celebrations?

Pragya, Abhi and everyone else present there were completely shocked. They have never heard Prachi talk to her mom like this. Pragya felt like someone slapped her hard.

Prachi: I asked you something Mrs Mehra. Please answer my question.

Pragya: It was Rhea and Aliya who were behind your kidnapping. They even knew that Sanju has tied you to the raavan putla to kill you.

Prachi: And Rhea Mehra did all this even after knowing that I am her sister. And you hid all this truth to save your younger daughter. Right Mrs Mehra?

Pragya felt ashamed of her actions. She openly supported a criminal just because she was her daughter. She couldn’t even meet Prachi’s eyes.

Pallavi: (angrily glaring at Rhea) How dare you hurt my son Rhea? I won’t leave you. You tried to frame him in a fake molestation case. How dare you?

Prachi: Not yet Mrs Kohli. Your turn will come soon too. Wait till then.

Pallavi was taken aback by Prachi’s words. Prachi has never disrespected her, not even when she treated the girl like a servant. This sudden change in her attitude scared Pallavi very much.

Prachi: Aaryan please bring him inside.

Aaryan went outside and came back with a man. Pallavi paled seeing the man while Vikram and Ranbir recognized him as Pallavi’s doctor.

Vikram: Prachi beta, what is this man doing here?

Prachi: You will soon get all the answers soon uncle. (Turning towards the man) Doctor, please tell us about the exact nature of Mrs Pallavi Kohli’s illness.

The man looked conflicted for a second and then started talking.

Doctor: Actually Mrs Kohli is completely fine. I lied about her condition because she asked me to. Even when she was admitted in the hospital, she was completely fine. She begged me to lie to her family so that she can stop her son from leaving home. So I lied for the sake of a mother. I didn’t know I was ruining two innocent lives because of my lie.

Ranbir couldn’t believe his ears. Never in his wildest dreams did he think that his mother would play such a heinous game with him. She faked her illness just to manipulate him. And he fell right into her trap. Ranbir felt like everything ended for him. He looked up when someone placed a hand on his shoulder. It was Prachi who had a worried expression on her face. Without thinking anything he hugged her. She was the light in his dark world. She was the only person who could guide him, stand by him and protect him.

Prachi: It’s ok Ranbir. All this will end soon.

Vikram looked at his son’s miserable condition. He looked at his wife who played such a big with them. He went near her and slapped her hard.

Pallavi looked at her husband in shock. Vikram has never even raised his voice on her and today he slapped her. The implications of her crime slowly started dawning on her. She knew that she lost not just her son but her husband too because of her crime.

Dida silently watched as her family fell apart. She wished she could blame someone else for this condition of her family. But she knew that she herself was responsible for all. Had she stopped her DIL right from the beginning, all this would not have happened.

Abhi went near Rhea and slapped her hard.

Abhi: How dare you do all this Rhea? How dare you hurt your own sister? Is this what I have taught you?

Prachi: (interrupting Abhi) Please don’t try to take the moral high ground Mr Mehra. You are the reason your sister and daughter are such a big criminals. Had you given them punishment for their small crimes, they would have never committed such big crimes. You are responsible for all this mess. You are a failure as a brother, husband and a father. So please don’t try to put the blame on someone else now.

Abhi felt extremely hurt hearing Prachi’s words. And yet he couldn’t blame her. She was absolutely right. Had he taken strict actions earlier things would have been much better now.

Ranbir: Prachi let’s leave from here. I don’t want to spend a second more with these people.

Prachi nodded her head. She was tired of all this drama too. Now all she wanted was to spend her life peacefully with Ranbir, away from people who don’t think twice before hurting them.

Pallavi: Ranbir please don’t leave. I am really sorry for everything I did. But please don’t leave us and go.

Ranbir: No Mrs Kohli. You lost all your rights as a mother the moment you decided to play with my emotions to satisfy your ego. I don’t even want to see your face anymore.

Vikram: Ranbir

Ranbir: Dad please don’t stop me today. If I don’t take this step today I will lose my happiness forever. So please don’t stop me.

Vikram: I can understand my son. And I won’t stop you. I know that till Prachi is with you, there won’t be any problem in your life. I want the two of you to stay happy always.

Prachi: Thank you uncle. And don’t worry. I will always be with Ranbir.

With that Ranbir and Prachi start to leave.

Abhi: Prachi please don’t leave like this. This is your house too.

Prachi: No Mr Mehra. You have no right to stop me. I have no interest in your house, your name or your properties. I didn’t need a father in the last 20 years and I definitely don’t need one now. Especially not a father like you. So stay away from my life.

(to Pragya) Ma I am thankful to you for giving me a good upbringing and making me strong enough to face life bravely. But I will give you one advice. Love is not enough to sustain any relationship. More than love you need trust and respect in a relation. Think about it and make a wise decision Ma. Because if you fall this time I might not be there to hold you. So take care of yourself Ma.

With that Ranbir and Prachi finally took a step towards a new future, away from people who want to separate them.

Outside

Prachi: Now what Ranbir?

Ranbir: I am not sure. First we need to find a place to live and then get a job.

Prachi: That won’t be very easy.

Ranbir: With you by my side I can face any problem bravely. Please don’t ever leave me Prachi.

Prachi: (hugging him) I will never leave you Ranbir. Together we will build a small world of our own.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My dream plot😆

Thanks yaar❤️

Fabulous story👏👏

Just the dialogues I wanted Prachi to say especially to her so called family😆

Mrs Mehra was the best jab ever

Sooooo happy to read this😎

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jane, finally a wonderful way to put an end to all the sadistic rubbish that EK and her Zee and workers ( I won't even call them creatives) had subjected us with. Wonderful, simply wonderful. I will imagine this sequence and be happy unless the mrons out there bring such a plot in the serial. Especially Prachi being like this.

One more suggestion : Let Ranbir and Prachi go somewhere far away from Delhi & slowly build up a new home; Prachi being more mature gets a job first while Ranbir acts as DJ or something but there is no inferiority complex in him and he is proud of her and ensure Rhea and Aliya r put behind bars and convicted. Of course, they should get a regd marriage. I am quite old fashioned in this regard and believe in the holy institution of marriage. A PS to this lovely writing.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@arvi : Mrs. Mehra absolutely.

Edited by Janas2017 - 3 years ago
anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is way more practical and healthy and such a happy ending. Wish this happens on the show. Also, I am going to imagine Aryan giving a speech and leaving too and telling everyone how even though he was in that house no one really cared for him and was only all over rhea so they can continue doing that while he leaves.