A fresh start? (Pakhi/ Samrat T.S ) completed. - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 3

Thank you so much friends for your love.

Here I am with the last chapter of this three shots. Hope you like it.

" Patralekha have you seen my wallet? I can't find it. " Samrat asked loudly.

Pakhi came running out of the bathroom " yes it is here. " She said handing him the wallet. 

" Thank you. " He said smiling.

Pakhi nodded and went out of the room. It's been three days now and her equation with her husband is better now. Finally she is truly seeing the man her husband is and not as the brother of her lost. ......

She tries her best to ignore her heartache, but it is still fresh. Therefore, she always maintain a distance from him and hadn't even talked to him.

" Patralekha .... Patralekha....." Ashwini jerked her lightly .

" Huh? Ji mami?" 

" Patralekha are you alright? Where were you lost? " Ashwini asked worriedly checking her forehead.

" No mami. I am alright. " She said smiling lightly.

" But I don't..... you are behaving very wierd since the last few days. And you are not even talking to Virat. He is your best friend. "

" Then it's good mami. I mean you always wanted me to...."

Ashwini interrupted her , " no beta. I never wanted you to break your friendship with him. Yes I want you to Stop interfering in his life. But please don't break your friendship. You mean a lot to him. "

Pakhi sighed " no mami. It's better that I.....I think I should go from here .. from this house. I am wasting everyone's time. Especially Samrat... ."

Ashwini was about to say something when a voice from the door of kitchen interrupted her.

" Do you really think Pakhi didi that you are not important to us ?" Sai asked coming inside.

" Sai...look I am.. sorry for..."

" No didi I am not asking you apologise. Didi, you mean a lot to Virat sir. He respects you a lot and you are his best friend. .... You are the favorite daughter in law of this house. Everyone respects and love you. Even I respect you too. "

Ashwini added " exactly beta. Think about Samrat, he loves you a lot. I know you think he deserves better.  But it is not about what he deserves but about what he needs."

" Didi please give life a second chance. Even I am sorry , because I was wrong too. "

Pakhi smiled and hugged her.

" And now that you are friends, please teach bahu of mine some maturity. " Ashwini said.

Sai pouted hearing this making Pakhi and Ashwini laugh.

" I want to go from here. " Pakhi said .

Samrat looked up and saw his wife standing before him. So finally she has decided to walk out of his life. His heart clenched thinking this. But he could sacrifice his love for her happiness.

" You want to go back your home?" He asked.

" Home? Ye aap kya bol rahe hai? I am at my home. " Pakhi said. " I meant I....."

She couldn't complete the sentence and forwarded a package towards him.

" Switzerland? This honeymoon was gifted by your parents right?" He asked bewildered.

" Yes it was.. . Your holiday is ending soon. So I thought...  We could go .... I mean on a vacation. You know that I am a professional photographer and a blogger. ... so I thought maybe this is.  "

" What are you saying Patralekha?"

" I am asking you to go on a holiday with me, so that we could know each other better. " She said in a go. 

" Pakhi...."

" Apne bataya nahi. I mean you never told me when you fell in love with me." She asked.

Samrat took a deep breath " I.... In the first sight. I fell even harder seeing your love and care towards my family. Especially my aai. But you broke my heart.... you and my Shiva...."

Pakhi took his hands in hers " that's why I want to atone my mistakes. Please give me a chance. A chance to know the man I call my husband. Please. I promise I won't disappoint you. "

" Ok I will. " He smiled and forwarded a envelope towards her.

Pakhi opened it and smiled brightly " what? Now you are posted near Nagpur..that means.. "

" Yes. Now you will see me more frequently than before. And I will tease you as much I want. " He laughed.

" I am ready. " She said hugging him.

" So this was our story. " Pakhi concluded and smiled.

She, Samrat, Virat and Sai were again sitting in their favourite coffee shop.

" Wow Pakhi didi....you are so lucky to have Samrat dada. " Sai said.

" No Jiva is lucky to have my best friend. " Virat argued.

" We both are lucky. " Samrat and Pakhi said in unison.

" So this was ours. Now Shiva it's time for yours. " Samrat smirked.

Hearing this both Sai and Virat blushed.

Samrat and Pakhi looked at each other and smiled. Pakhi put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

" Happy marriage anniversary Mrs major Samrat. "

" Thank you Major Salunke. " Pakhi smiled.

So this is the end. Hope you like it.

Thank you.

Love you all.

This was so so cute, I see potential in samkhi relation, I hope cvs took some inspiration from your story and try to give some importance to samkhi relation also. 

Just one thing that you ended it too soon, wanted to explore this couple more, but thats okay, maybe yoi can write more such stories thenπŸ˜†

So so cute.. loved it

Thanks 

Originally posted by Sparklle801

This was so so cute, I see potential in samkhi relation, I hope cvs took some inspiration from your story and try to give some importance to samkhi relation also. 

Just one thing that you ended it too soon, wanted to explore this couple more, but thats okay, maybe yoi can write more such stories thenπŸ˜†

Thank you so much for your love. And I will try to write more.

Aww... It was really cute πŸ˜³

I wish they show a good start to Samrat and Pakhi's relationship in the show as well 

Thanks for this nice story

This seems so natural. So organic. 

I really loved the simplicity of their relationship. Nothing OTT and guilt trips for either. 

In reality, I feel Samrat should have stayed and confronted Pakhi and Virat after he was in a better position to understand things. But he chose to run and now he is MIA. 

But well done! You are a great writer dearπŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was really nice...

Originally posted by luvzindagi

Aww... It was really cute πŸ˜³

I wish they show a good start to Samrat and Pakhi's relationship in the show as well 

Thanks for this nice story

Thank you for your love. This means a lot to me.

Originally posted by RaarA

Thank you for your love. This means a lot to me.

Welcome dear πŸ€—

If possible write something on SaiRat too 

Originally posted by luvzindagi

Welcome dear πŸ€—

If possible write something on SaiRat too 

As soon I get a plot I will.