Performance Discussion 26 & 27 December

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 28 days ago

Discuss here.....

Posted: 27 days ago

Average episode.  Not mind blowing performances apart from AK. VG had improved.  

Anjali over rated.  HR called her female Tansen.  So HR what next after  8th wonder and female Tansen??!!! smiley36

Judges are also supposed to give advise aren't they? If yes, then about time they told Sireesha and Sayli to come out from their comfort zone of A R Rehman & Asha Bhosle respectively.  

Samyak Prasana is the weakest link. I think he will be the first one to be eliminated.  Then Nihal. yesterday Nihal's excuse was sore throat.

Yuvraj was there singing in chorus smiley20

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 27 days ago
Posted: 25 days ago

Sunday episode was not that explosive the way articles stated about Scam team and Badshah blown away by Shanmukh Priya. She sounded so manly than feminine smiley36 No wonder she sings male singers songs!!!

She is another over rated singer. Seems judges favs. are Anjali, Shanmukh Priya and Nachiket Lele.

I'm liking Ashish , sawai and arunita 

I really liked SMP's performance especially the starting but my favourite performance was of Arunita's.

Sahil and Nachiket did well too.

Indian Idol 12