Shaurya Aur Anokhi Kahaani Socia Media Updates || DT nt Pg 11 - Page 8

Posted: 3 years ago

That ACP is not going anywhere even for sometime ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜­

Infact is driving Anokhi to somewhere. 

Ps- I mean I too want jealousy track but not like this yaar...our boy is hurting too much! Give Saakhi some time alone.

Ab ye college bi drop karega kya ?🤬

Ikr? I also don’t want this kind of a jealousy track

Plus, it’s so disheartening to see Shaurya hurting like that😭
Bahot zyada horaha hai ACP ka😒 but I think they might show the track where Anokhi and ACP find the person who shot Aastha maybe isliye they are together🤔 but whatsoever man!🤢We want ShaKhi🥺

Might also be for the babli track...looks like Vineet hit her again in the latest epi🤬

If acp was a positive funny character I would have enjoy the jealousy track even more..but its the height now he seems a negative person taking advantage. I have a feel he is a negative person. His job is done here aastha is found he should leave.

Originally posted by TR_19

If acp was a positive funny character I would have enjoy the jealousy track even more..but its the height now he seems a negative person taking advantage. I have a feel he is a negative person. His job is done here aastha is found he should leave.

In my case, see I dont have much problem with him being positive or negative (tho I will prefer positive) but at this point I think Ahir's presence is looking to me as more forced as if the creatives are forcing us to swallow him down our throats.

Like sure man get him to spice things up but atleast make his character strong. You can't just show an ACP as some nithalla, over smiling, time pass kind of guy. 

I mean do force him down our throats but atleast do it with some conviction. 

Frame a  proper plot and than bring him in the game. 

Nai tou chai peen do naa usko chein se! 

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

Might also be for the babli track...looks like Vineet hit her again in the latest epi🤬

Let's see!

But that vineet ðŸ˜¡

Road pe dande padne chahiye nalayak ko🤬

Originally posted by deepshiii

Bahot zyada horaha hai ACP ka😒 but I think they might show the track where Anokhi and ACP find the person who shot Aastha maybe isliye they are together🤔 but whatsoever man!🤢We want ShaKhi🥺

They should have waited a little for jealousy track tbh. Its too soon. On what grounds is Shaurya feeling jealous? Thoda aur connection dikhana chahiye tha before showing jealousy and then realization of feelings. 

I am just hoping that they show some dating period before tbey marry... Mujhe instant wedding nahi chahiye 

Originally posted by deepshiii

Like first I want some strong strong feelings from both sides, then some denial and then they feel jealous.. that will be more interesting and will make sense 

Wahi...professor sahab rulayenge ek din😭

Dude find the person but ye itta interfering kyun hai wo bi abi se...kaam se kaam rakh ne ! ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by AK_2010

They should have waited a little for jealousy track tbh. Its too soon. On what grounds is Shaurya feeling jealous? Thoda aur connection dikhana chahiye tha before showing jealousy and then realization of feelings. 

I am just hoping that they show some dating period before tbey marry... Mujhe instant wedding nahi chahiye 

@bold: Exactly.. Even I’m unable to understand his jealousy is based on what🙄

Same feelings for the marriage part. Otherwise everything rushing to the final end makes the story boring because the viewer isn’t able to connect the dots with the underlying loopholes. It would be great if they show us some cute romance before marriage. I really don’t think we’re asking for a lot.