Rubina was seen dumbfounded

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

In yesterday's episode when BB told housemates to choose 2 contestants who didn't deserve to come back. Rubina said Rahul didn't deserve to come back. Rahul very rightly pointed out  that in the WKV episode when Salman Khan asked Rubina, should he be brought back? Rubina said yes. Now you are saying it was unfair. 🤣🤣She was dumbfounded and didn't have any logical answer. Her pati had to come to her rescue. She is a big lier and paltu. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

In yesterday's episode when BB told housemates to choose 2 contestants who didn't deserve to come back. Rubina said Rahul didn't deserve to come back. Rahul very rightly pointed out  that in the WKV episode when Salman Khan asked Rubina, should he be brought back? Rubina said yes. Now you are saying it was unfair. 🤣🤣She was dumbfounded and didn't have any logical answer. Her pati had to come to her rescue. She is a big lier and paltu. 

Jab jawab samajh nahi aata hai...toh argument beech mein chod kar bhaag jaati hai...bhagodi..🤣🤣...They literally had no answer to Rahul's question and may be this is why BB and Salman are mad at Rahul because he made them look like fools...🤣

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

letters banty by saying khushyan sab ko milni chahye 🤪

khushyan  jaaap etc n seconds mai letters wapis lay lye aik dand nai lay saki🤣

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She's dumb yaar, issko koi bhi task samajh nai aata, bina logic aur sense ki baat karti hai. Kuch nai bas chillati rehti hai

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with Rahul. They weren't honest when Salman asked them. I even found it fake when all said yes to his reentry. I was proud of Kashmira saying no. Now the only excuse the housemates can give is that from the three, Rahul is the least deserving because he gave up after breakdown. 

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I agree with Rahul. They weren't honest when Salman asked them. I even found it fake when all said yes to his reentry. I was proud of Kashmira saying no. Now the only excuse the housemates can give is that from the three, Rahul is the least deserving because he gave up after breakdown. 

I agree. I actually think they were put on the spot. Other than Aly, i don’t think anyone genuinely wanted Rahul back. They all just followed each other’s response. That however does not change the fact that Rahul is now unworthy of winning or even standing in top 2. 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Gauhar b phr undesrrving hui ? wo b bahir gai?  n is season mai sab kuch ho rha hai vikas nay a k madam ko sab info dii n aik fauj i support krny n pati bina kuch kiye show main hai phr tu sab unfair hai🤪BB b sath hai makers b n host b ab raha kia ?

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

I agree. I actually think they were put on the spot. Other than Aly, i don’t think anyone genuinely wanted Rahul back. They all just followed each other’s response. That however does not change the fact that Rahul is now unworthy of winning or even standing in top 2. 

But why not be gutsy enough to say it ?! Rubina even went on about health competition etc ...every contestant this year is a flipper .. they cannot be true to their own words

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

Gauhar b phr undesrrving hui ? wo b bahir gai?  n is season mai sab kuch ho rha hai vikas nay a k madam ko sab info dii n aik fauj i support krny n pati bina kuch kiye show main hai phr tu sab unfair hai🤪BB b sath hai makers b n host b ab raha kia ?

oh pleaseeee!! Even Rahul said this. One cannot ever compare Gauahar Khan to Rahul. In my opinion, Gauahar has been and will be the best BB winner ever. She left due to being emotionally and mentally incapable of making a wise decision. Her health was suffering and she entered back the very next day, meaning she didn’t go very far at all! Rahul left in a state in which he was more than capable of making a wise decision and then owning up and maintaining his decision! 

You said yourself in a post a few weeks ago that Season 13 was the first season you watched. You haven’t even watched season 7 to compare Gauahar to Rahul. 🤔 If you did watch it, you would know of the difference between both occurrences. 

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rubina is dumb. She proves her daftness time and again.