Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

First of all are u the writer of the show? No

Do u know what they have in mind ? No

Did u understand my post . What i was trying to write? Read again carefully. U will understand. 

I said rishta ship that has been sailed need to be brought back. Kdb is losing audience. Trp as well. Not easy to sustain for long if they keep showing the same crap. 

It will not happen now but in future they will lose audience. 

My post was on how they could have made the show more interesting by adding rishab ss. Not to forget he is the parallel lead. 

The show trp was high initially coz of the love. 

triangle.  Not coz of preeran . Preeran alone did not do any wonders to the show. They are toxic couple like other couples in other itv shows. Thats why no matter how much their romance is shown mahira plotting preeta trying to save karan and blah blah blah is not gonna help the show in terms of trp for long time. 

The writers are taking their sweet time but for how long. Somehow or rather whether u like it not when trp is low they would need to bring back the triangle or unless they plan to kill rishab character for good. 

And if they wanted rishta ship to sail permanently for good they wont be showing rishab supporting preeta all the time. Preeta running after his kidnappers to save him risking her life. They wont be showing the trust and respect foundation that preeta shares with rishab that she doesnt share with karan.

In a nutshell triangle love between both brotherx will still be in place unless they kill rishab character in future. Otherwise as long as rishab is there rishta will be there . Thats all.

And the question u asked why we all want rishta track . That is a very stupid question. 

If u like preeran track. I like rishta track. What is wrong with that. If u like preeran jodi. I like rishta jodi. 

We all have our own opinions in this forum so u have no rite yo say things like that. Why u people want rishta track? 

One more thing dont mess with rishta fan. And i am one of them. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh! I got scared. Lol

Say whatever you want to say but in entire show, even if ur fav Rishabh gets preeta. He will only have one dialogue. Guess the line.

Preeta ji ki koi galti nahi hai. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Imagine scenario:

Preeta says ILU to Rush.

Rush dialogue be like Preeta ji ki koi galti nahi hai. ๐Ÿ˜‚

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krrish4You

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh! I got scared. Lol

Say whatever you want to say but in entire show, even if ur fav Rishabh gets preeta. He will only have one dialogue. Guess the line.

Preeta ji ki koi galti nahi hai. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Imagine scenario:

Preeta says ILU to Rush.

Rush dialogue be like Preeta ji ki koi galti nahi hai. ๐Ÿ˜‚

not only rishabh but all other characters are stagnant too.

@red: hope it happens 

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It won't just like Sherlyn flop plans. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: an_am

not only rishabh but all other characters are stagnant too.

@red: hope it happens 

Same here. Hoping for it to happen. The fact that rishab feelings for her were never revealed to her has made me realise that the makers are upto something. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Dear sammy

Rishab love is unconditional. But this was the mistake made by writers. After preeran marriage the feelings just vanished in thin air. Thats what they showed.  

Some people think he is hiding his feelings. Some think he has moved on. This is the blunder the writers did in kdb and the major one. 

The story was initiated with triangle love which won the audience heart. Plus the parallel lead has more positive qualities than the main lead. Thats the intriguing part . Which other shows doesnt have. There were two fandoms built . Preeran and rishta.

But after preeran marriage there was no any indication of love feelings from rishab . He is shown to have moved on which puzzled many. The woman he loved dearly just let it go like that coz shes married to his brother? 

The writers there and then made it clear to the audience that the rishta ship has sailed which disappointed many. Rishab has been shown to move on easily . So more ss was given to preeram and mahilyn which didnt work coz the audience wanted both ships to sail. Many were not satisfied to the fact that rishab moved on easily despite the deep feelings he had for preeta.

The writers could have shown some emotional scenes of rishab when he was alone  after preeran marriage. They could have shown in front of karan and family he seems calm  but behind their back hevis emotionally wrecked. 

Instead there had to shown terrorist attack etc. All rubbish. 

The writers could have concentrated more on rishab supporting preeta during the second preeran marriage. Giving karan a taste of his medicine for manhandling preeta. They could have add more ss for both brothers . Emotional scenes with regard to preeta. 

What i feel is that rishab should have been given more ss after preeran marriages  both first and second marriages instead of giving ss to mahilyn. Rishab did get some ss after second marriage but defo not enough. Mahilyn still ruled. They made the rishta shop sail so easily. 

Thats the biggest mistake in the writing part. Kdb is not ruling the charts based on preeran love story alone. It was ruling becoz of the chemistry between both brothers and preeta. 

If preeran was the main concept of the show from the very beginning trps wont be that high. The triangle love story was the one bringing the trp and the fact that the parallel lead had better qualities than the main lead attracted the audience because other shows dont have that. 

So the writers made mistakes which they need to rectify if they want to sustain their trp or perhaps even rule the chart.

Rishab character need to be given more ss . Rite now he is busy. So u can expect more crap till he returns. They need to do a major twist in the show. They need to expose sherlyn so that she could be out of rishabs life. She will remain in the show still to maintain the population of villains. Rishab is sown single and available . Again the triangle starts between both brothers and to add on prithvi . All 3 running after preeta. That would be fun and defo trp increase. 

Less ss for all side characters and mahilyn ramona the villains.  More ss for both brothers and prthvi as well as preeta. And to add girish as well . Trying to woo mahira๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Give more ss for all male characters and less ss gor the females the show will do well. 

Hope writers get some sense. They need to learn from us. We can write better.

So in a nutshell rishta ship needs to sail again to bring back the trps coz preeran ship alone is not helping. Waiting for the day to come. And hopes that it comes. Because thats the beauty of the show. 

Just like how u have stopped watching long ago . I stopped 3 weeks back coz too much of crap. Will only watch when rishta sails if it does coz writers are more keen on peeran and thats the biggest mistake they are doing. 

Like apney pheron mey khuladi marna. Thats what they are doing rite now. Already marchukey hain . Sudherjai to acha hai. 

And regarding the honeymoon nite between karan mahira dont worry they enjoyed it coz remember prithvi given dua they will create cricket team. So tgey defo will . In this show villains ki dua legti hai.

Prithvi said she wont get married to karan but will bear his child. So thats what is happening. Writers making his dua come true๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Totally agree with you dear. I myself only started watching the show for the love triangle between preeta and the brothers.... but writers ruined this the moment they decided to make prithvilyn completely central to the show's story and now the love triangle which was meant to be the main plot of the show appears to be scrapped altogether. And yeah, like you said, the stupidest thing they did is to show rishabh's feelings for preeta vanishing into thin air post preeta marrying karan. Even before they slowly stopped showing him having such feelings for preeta once he married sherlyn, but it was only after preeran first marriage he completely stopped, and that is so stupid. Him loving his brother's wife is not bad, it's only if he acts upon his romantic feelings for his brother's wife like crying over her marrying his brother, getting jealous seeing them together and anything like that. 

They should have logically just showed that his feelings for preeta never went away, but as he knows that he is now married and that she is now his brother's wife, he wants to make sure she gets the respect she deserves and show him being protective and caring of preeta and wanting karan to accept her as his wife now that he has married her..... not this whole disappearing act of his feelings altogether and just becoming a die hard preeran shipper. 

This is why I couldn't stand this show anymore. Not only is the love triangle that I started watching for now forgotten by writers, but rishabh has been completely sidelined from being part of the show's main plot.  ๐Ÿคข

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same here. Hoping for it to happen. The fact that rishab feelings for her were never revealed to her has made me realise that the makers are upto something. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

well actually Rishabh did try to convey his feelings to an extent during Preetaโ€™s first marriage when he came to stop the wedding but Preeta being dumb person she is, did not understand..... for Preeta, when Karan expressed his feelings (before wedding), he is either flirting or pulling a prank... and when Rishabh tried to convey his feelings from time to time.... he is just being nice or pulling his leg... but Preeta always expected Karan to propose... she never thought of Rishabh romantically except in initial episodes before Karan became a prominent part of her life....after that her whole world revolved around Karan... and in the show, indirectly it was mentioned several times that Rishabh sacrificed a lot of things so that Karan can excel... for example he stopped playing football so that Karan can become a cricketer (a sports person) .... during Rishabhโ€™s engagement, they had a friendly race where Rishabh stopped in between to let Karan win...and that epic scene where Preeta came to meet Rishabh in jail... he, in his thoughts, said that I am giving my Karan to you...and Preeta thought that even I like taking care of Karan...so apparently itโ€™s not going to happen... also it hardly makes any sense now... show itself has transformed from being modern to extra sanskari...so Elder brother getting involved with younger brotherโ€™s wife does not go down well with the showโ€™s ideology....unless makers do something unexpected and introduce a weird twist like this...

p.s. I really liked that montage during Monishaโ€™s track... where on one side of wall, agonizing Karan is in jail and on the other side, Rishabh is holding Preetaโ€™s hand to console her... I really thought something exciting was going to happen but it was just a montage like most of the fake promos...

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: an_am

so the track turned out to be filler. i read police came in time. and precap was sherlyn's dream. so things are back to circle ๐Ÿคฃ end of discussion 

Omg wait so karma did not do the deed at all and this track was just a filler? ๐Ÿคฃ

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Omg wait so karma did not do the deed at all and this track was just a filler? ๐Ÿคฃ

What a waste. Hoped they did. At least story would have moved . ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

well actually Rishabh did try to convey his feelings to an extent during Preetaโ€™s first marriage when he came to stop the wedding but Preeta being dumb person she is, did not understand..... for Preeta, when Karan expressed his feelings (before wedding), he is either flirting or pulling a prank... and when Rishabh tried to convey his feelings from time to time.... he is just being nice or pulling his leg... but Preeta always expected Karan to propose... she never thought of Rishabh romantically except in initial episodes before Karan became a prominent part of her life....after that her whole world revolved around Karan... and in the show, indirectly it was mentioned several times that Rishabh sacrificed a lot of things so that Karan can excel... for example he stopped playing football so that Karan can become a cricketer (a sports person) .... during Rishabhโ€™s engagement, they had a friendly race where Rishabh stopped in between to let Karan win...and that epic scene where Preeta came to meet Rishabh in jail... he, in his thoughts, said that I am giving my Karan to you...and Preeta thought that even I like taking care of Karan...so apparently itโ€™s not going to happen... also it hardly makes any sense now... show itself has transformed from being modern to extra sanskari...so Elder brother getting involved with younger brotherโ€™s wife does not go down well with the showโ€™s ideology....unless makers do something unexpected and introduce a weird twist like this...

p.s. I really liked that montage during Monishaโ€™s track... where on one side of wall, agonizing Karan is in jail and on the other side, Rishabh is holding Preetaโ€™s hand to console her... I really thought something exciting was going to happen but it was just a montage like most of the fake promos...

What u said is acceptable. Preeta is made to be dunb despite being a doctor. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Have not seen the montage. But writers of kdb have memory loss issues. They will keep changing their noble ideas. 

And regarding rishab feelings today they will mute it then when trp sais downwards out of nowhere they will reflect it again. 

They could even turn positive characters into negative within seconds so what can we expect from them ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Totally agree with you dear. I myself only started watching the show for the love triangle between preeta and the brothers.... but writers ruined this the moment they decided to make prithvilyn completely central to the show's story and now the love triangle which was meant to be the main plot of the show appears to be scrapped altogether. And yeah, like you said, the stupidest thing they did is to show rishabh's feelings for preeta vanishing into thin air post preeta marrying karan. Even before they slowly stopped showing him having such feelings for preeta once he married sherlyn, but it was only after preeran first marriage he completely stopped, and that is so stupid. Him loving his brother's wife is not bad, it's only if he acts upon his romantic feelings for his brother's wife like crying over her marrying his brother, getting jealous seeing them together and anything like that. 

They should have logically just showed that his feelings for preeta never went away, but as he knows that he is now married and that she is now his brother's wife, he wants to make sure she gets the respect she deserves and show him being protective and caring of preeta and wanting karan to accept her as his wife now that he has married her..... not this whole disappearing act of his feelings altogether and just becoming a die hard preeran shipper. 

This is why I couldn't stand this show anymore. Not only is the love triangle that I started watching for now forgotten by writers, but rishabh has been completely sidelined from being part of the show's main plot.  ๐Ÿคข

u spoke my mind. they should have given rishabh's feelings a logical conclusion. they should have given him atleast one monologue where he thinks why did he stop thinking about preeta. now fans debate whether he loves preeta or not? what kind of feelings does he have for preeta. but writers left everything ambiguous.

however there was one dialogue before preeta's marriage when rishabh took prithvi to jail, he told kareena and rakhi that he loves preeta, he always did and he will keep doing it forever. he loves her as a friend.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago