Kundali Bhagya

R makers really gonna surprise audience by moving the story forward?! - Page 2

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes, this can be the new track. 

But don't you think that since Manit is busy with his other show, this might have less possibilities?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

Yes, this can be the new track. 

But don't you think that since Manit is busy with his other show, this might have less possibilities?

i think they will start adding some important scenes of rishabh after honeymoon track. they gave him one month so that he can fully concentrate on new show but now i guess he will have to manage both shows.

and i think preeta will accept karan and she will refuse to leave him. makers can plan preeta's confession on valentines day and karan might accuse her of having affair with prithvi in return. they will focus on preeran till preeta is left heartbroken. so manit can still focus on his new show for a few more weeks.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: an_am

i really didnt expect it to happen this early. i thought this track is a filler. but it seems they are going to move the story forward a bit.

makers played it smart. karan did everything with his own will but fans are still sympathizing with karan. he brought mahira in his room. applied ointment on her wound. he said sorry to her for doubting her. he himself took glass of water from her hands and drank it. 

sherlyn is absolutely right. karan always wanted it.

(because it was always his plan, i stand by my theory).

preeta will still accept karan because she thinks its not his fault. 

and i think they will keep it secret whatever happened between KarMa. no one will really come to know what actually happened.

Honestly i stopped watching 3 weeks back. Just replying to ur post.

No matter what the makers try to do now the show has lost its charm and grip. They cant return to the original position as before . Trp above 3 is impossible unless they do something drastic. 

First of all they need to bring mahira exit. Which they wont. Because they need a story.

Actually to tell u the truth casting swati in the show was not necessary. They already had earlier love triangles like rishab preeta karan and karan preeta prithvi as well as sherlyn prithvi preeta. They could have done any tracks with these angles u know.

So why add another angle of preeta mahira karan . As i have mentioned in my earlier posts audience prefer two males and a female triangles. 

The earlier two triangles were doing well. Rishab preeta karan . As well as prithvi preeta karan . Why . Because two males and a female. And thats intriguing coz males are action oriented and talk less. Even their face offs are interesting and funny specially prithvi with luthra brothers. I think everyone enjoyed. 

No one liked the boring preeta mahira face off.

The writers took things lightly because mahira entry brought trps. 

They will still keep mahira but there is something they could do like example

1 . Kill off karan character temporarily. Preeta can be single for a while. They dont need to match her with anyone. Anyway prithvi akways wanted to kill karan rite. So prithvi could be the murderer.

2. Property track takes place. Sherlyn exposed. She will remain in the show but out of rishab life. 

3. Preeta rishab united. New angle of prithvi preeta rishab. Also in place will be sherlyn prithvi preeta. There is a lot to show here. 

4. Karan returns . Conflicts between brothers 

And so on 

These are examples that i have given . 

By exposing mahira and then what luthras will forgive her easily. Kareena always supports. 

Even if karan marries mahira out of guilt coz he feels he spend the nite with her during their honeymoon track. Then what. Preeran getting married again. Mahilyn plotting again. All nonsense. Its not gonna help.

So they need to do a major twist to bring the story forward.  Drastic actions. Otherwise kdb will sink furher. 

an_am thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aniash

Honestly i stopped watching 3 weeks back. Just replying to ur post.

No matter what the makers try to do now the show has lost its charm and grip. They cant return to the original position as before . Trp above 3 is impossible unless they do something drastic. 

First of all they need to bring mahira exit. Which they wont. Because they need a story.

Actually to tell u the truth casting swati in the show was not necessary. They already had earlier love triangles like rishab preeta karan and karan preeta prithvi as well as sherlyn prithvi preeta. They could have done any tracks with these angles u know.

So why add another angle of preeta mahira karan . As i have mentioned in my earlier posts audience prefer two males and a female triangles. 

The earlier two triangles were doing well. Rishab preeta karan . As well as prithvi preeta karan . Why . Because two males and a female. And thats intriguing coz males are action oriented and talk less. Even their face offs are interesting and funny specially prithvi with luthra brothers. I think everyone enjoyed. 

No one liked the boring preeta mahira face off.

The writers took things lightly because mahira entry brought trps. 

They will still keep mahira but there is something they could do like example

1 . Kill off karan character temporarily. Preeta can be single for a while. They dont need to match her with anyone. Anyway prithvi akways wanted to kill karan rite. So prithvi could be the murderer.

2. Property track takes place. Sherlyn exposed. She will remain in the show but out of rishab life. 

3. Preeta rishab united. New angle of prithvi preeta rishab. Also in place will be sherlyn prithvi preeta. There is a lot to show here. 

4. Karan returns . Conflicts between brothers 

And so on 

These are examples that i have given . 

By exposing mahira and then what luthras will forgive her easily. Kareena always supports. 

Even if karan marries mahira out of guilt coz he feels he spend the nite with her during their honeymoon track. Then what. Preeran getting married again. Mahilyn plotting again. All nonsense. Its not gonna help.

So they need to do a major twist to bring the story forward.  Drastic actions. Otherwise kdb will sink furher. 

@red: they just needed to have another woman in karan's life because his character is supposed to be like this only. he cant be a loyal husband.

@green: karan wont marry mahira. she will always remain as the other woman in preeran's married life.

all the four points u mentioned are practically impossible.

Aniash thumbnail

@red: they just needed to have another woman in karan's life because his character is supposed to be like this only. he cant be a loyal husband.

@green: karan wont marry mahira. she will always remain as the other woman in preeran's married life.

all the four points u mentioned are practically impossible.

Those examples were just suggestions. They need to take a break from preeran for a while. They have tested the waters with their romance and it doesnt work coz part of the audience do mot enjoy their chemistry. 

In other shows lead dies and returns. So why not here. And in future if dheeraj gets another role in other shows for temporary they could kill his character. 

Anyway anything is possible when it comes to trp.  So it depends on how the writers go about it.  If they want to sustain their position as it is which is below 3.0 then may as well they carry on with the crap that they are showing. Preeran vs mahira. But if they need to be stronger than before going above 3.0 then major twist will be required..

an_am thumbnail

Those examples were just suggestions. They need to take a break from preeran for a while. They have tested the waters with their romance and it doesnt work coz part of the audience do mot enjoy their chemistry. 

In other shows lead dies and returns. So why not here. And in future if dheeraj gets another role in other shows for temporary they could kill his character. 

Anyway anything is possible when it comes to trp.  So it depends on how the writers go about it.  If they want to sustain their position as it is which is below 3.0 then may as well they carry on with the crap that they are showing. Preeran vs mahira. But if they need to be stronger than before going above 3.0 then major twist will be required..

i think they would want to sustain trps they are already getting. i dont think they will let short term drastic twists affect long term story only for a few points.

Aniash thumbnail

i think they would want to sustain trps they are already getting. i dont think they will let short term drastic twists affect long term story only for a few points.

Thats the main problem. Sustaining trp is not easy. Most rishta fans left the show. Even some preeran fans as well. Why they are running it is coz of the loyal audience. Part of which are natural viewers. And they at some point will be annoyed with this crap as well and leave the show. 

And if lets say there is another upcoming show with the same time slot of kdb in future then u wont be surprise if trps goes down to 2.0

Rite now the writers will keep testing all routes to sustain their trp. Heard about kritika track. I dont think its gonna work as well. 

In future perhaps u can give at least a year they will need to take drastic steps. As it is starplus shows are doing very well. Competition is stiff.

Sooner or later they need to bring a major twist. Perhaps it could happen when manit returns.

an_am thumbnail

Thats the main problem. Sustaining trp is not easy. Most rishta fans left the show. Even some preeran fans as well. Why they are running it is coz of the loyal audience. Part of which are natural viewers. And they at some point will be annoyed with this crap as well and leave the show. 

And if lets say there is another upcoming show with the same time slot of kdb in future then u wont be surprise if trps goes down to 2.0

Rite now the writers will keep testing all routes to sustain their trp. Heard about kritika track. I dont think its gonna work as well. 

In future perhaps u can give at least a year they will need to take drastic steps. As it is starplus shows are doing very well. Competition is stiff.

Sooner or later they need to bring a major twist. Perhaps it could happen when manit returns.

actually they are unable to bring any major twist without manit. they are kinda trapped. they cant do anything except waiting for him to return.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I'm not watching right now, but omg did karan-mahira really do the deed? ðŸ¤¢

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

@red: how is it victim blaming when karan did everything with his own will. u remember how he pushed monisha. why didnt he push mahira then? and remember how rishabh kept saying preeta preeta even after being high on bhang. he did even let sherlyn touch him.

sherlyn said some golden words. man does what he wants to do. if karan does it while being intoxicated, he always wanted it. ( i am not saying karan was lusting over mahira but he always intended to do it to make his plan successful)

And even now rishabh has not touched sherlyn. It shows which brother is much more loyal to preeta and respects her. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago