R makers really gonna surprise audience by moving the story forward?!

Posted: 3 years ago

i really didnt expect it to happen this early. i thought this track is a filler. but it seems they are going to move the story forward a bit.

makers played it smart. karan did everything with his own will but fans are still sympathizing with karan. he brought mahira in his room. applied ointment on her wound. he said sorry to her for doubting her. he himself took glass of water from her hands and drank it. 

sherlyn is absolutely right. karan always wanted it.

(because it was always his plan, i stand by my theory).

preeta will still accept karan because she thinks its not his fault. 

and i think they will keep it secret whatever happened between KarMa. no one will really come to know what actually happened.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

This show lost its way a long long time ago. Mahira’s storyline should have wrapped up months ago.  How can they move forward with so many loose ends?  Mahesh still in coma; Mahira still in the house; Sameer and Shristi relation never developing; Pritvi being Sherlyn’s baby daddy; Janki recovering her memories; Rishabh knowing the baby is not his; I could go on. These writers find one golden goose they love and beat us over the head with it.  Mahira, Mahira, Mahira is all they care about!  Mahesh has been in coma forever.  It’s an insult to seasoned actors to put them on the sidelines to rehash the same “Karan is mine” , kidnap foolishness.  No wonder Manit went to another show.  He deserved better.  So do viewers.

I think the promo is real not a dream. It has to be, given preeta’s mangalsutra broke when mahira entered the house ..they indicated this then only so its not a surprise being sprung on audience all of a sudden. its been foreshadowed. and yes its true, sherlyn raised a valid point, karan was all set to marry mahira... preeta is living under delusion that everything is fine between both because it can never be fine unless they address the issues between them... and  atleast kareena remembered that preeta is a doctor... a fact which she herself seems to have forgotten...

Originally posted by LoLo

This show lost its way a long long time ago. Mahira’s storyline should have wrapped up months ago.  How can they move forward with so many loose ends?  Mahesh still in coma; Mahira still in the house; Sameer and Shristi relation never developing; Pritvi being Sherlyn’s baby daddy; Janki recovering her memories; Rishabh knowing the baby is not his; I could go on. These writers find one golden goose they love and beat us over the head with it.  Mahira, Mahira, Mahira is all they care about!  Mahesh has been in coma forever.  It’s an insult to seasoned actors to put them on the sidelines to rehash the same “Karan is mine” , kidnap foolishness.  No wonder Manit went to another show.  He deserved better.  So do viewers.

isn't it what we've been hearing since a year now 

She is more irritating than PriLyn 🤪🤪

If they even get separated, they'll just get married a third time. 🤪🤪

This track made me realised I don't like this show so much to watch such trash. 😆 

It's so easy now to stop watching. Just waiting when I won't even care. It feels good. 

More Preeta torture on the way. 🤪🤪

And no, I'm definitely not doing the victim blaming. But the Karan that was in the initial days wouldn't do that, he would be firm and strong. This one is just so dumbed down and is spineless. 

@red

🤣🤣 So freaking true

Read this the so called mighty creatives who got an award for best story 🤪

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

Originally posted by music_girl

This track made me realised I don't like this show so much to watch such trash. 😆

And no, I'm definitely not doing the victim blaming. But the Karan that was in the initial days wouldn't do that, he would be firm and strong. This one is just so dumbed down and is spineless. 

They might go a step further and instead of third wedding they show mahira and girish’s wedding... poor guy is already smitten with her...😂😂

Karan’s character is spoiled beyond redemption. this new karan doesn’t think...just keeps quiet. he either pull pranks on preeta or romances her...he doesn’t use his brain anymore... I guess his brain got all used up when he was trying to take revenge from Preeta ... once she entered LH... he put it on rest...🤣🤣🤣

It's so easy now to stop watching. Just waiting when I won't even care. It feels good. 

@red

🤣🤣 So freaking true

Orange: You said all that I feel. Really totally second this. Can't watch this garbage. Preeta vs Mahirlyn and yes the earlier Karan won't do all this.

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

I think the promo is real not a dream. It has to be, given preeta’s mangalsutra broke when mahira entered the house ..they indicated this then only so its not a surprise being sprung on audience all of a sudden. its been foreshadowed. and yes its true, sherlyn raised a valid point, karan was all set to marry mahira... preeta is living under delusion that everything is fine between both because it can never be fine unless they address the issues between them... and  atleast kareena remembered that preeta is a doctor... a fact which she herself seems to have forgotten...

this wasnt unpredictable at all. i knew it was bound to happen. what surprised me is that falling trp made makers do things pretty fast. 😅

it wasnt only foreshadowed at mahira's entry, it was hinted in the show countless times that karan will eventually end up cheating on preeta.

i think nothing is dream. but preeta will stay at luthra house. karan wont be able to get married to mahira.

preeta will trust and support karan in mahira's matter and she will still accept him. but karan wont do the same when she will be blamed for having affair with prithvi. he is a bad husband after all.

@red

🤣🤣 So freaking true

@red: how is it victim blaming when karan did everything with his own will. u remember how he pushed monisha. why didnt he push mahira then? and remember how rishabh kept saying preeta preeta even after being high on bhang. he did even let sherlyn touch him.

sherlyn said some golden words. man does what he wants to do. if karan does it while being intoxicated, he always wanted it. ( i am not saying karan was lusting over mahira but he always intended to do it to make his plan successful)

Originally posted by an_am

@red: how is it victim blaming when karan did everything with his own will. u remeber how he pushed monisha. why didnt he push mahira then? and remeber how rishabh kept saying preeta preeta even after being high on bhang. he did even let sherlyn touch him.

sherlyn said some golden words. man does what he want to do. if karan does it while being inroxicated, he always wanted it. ( i am not saying karan was lusting over mahira but he always intended to do it to make his plan successful)

What plan, can you elaborate? Just curious about your theory.