Mayura Ka Badla Sab Le Rahe Hai Sivaaye Mayura Ke

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Karma works so fast in this show. Mayura couldve easily left the town after Omkar's 2nd wedding built her life and her revenge would be taken care off. The only person hindering Mayura's revenge is Mayura herself๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ If Omkar decides to cage her now viewers would actually support him coz then karma will work it's magic without Mayura's interference. Like seriously!

I understand Mayura wanting to save Omkar's life but I don't understand her wanting to change him and also saying that she wants revenge. On a lighter and more ironic note 

All the misery and pain Mayura had promised Omkar Ash and her bf are delivering it.

And now, Omkar will make his contribution to Mayura's Grand Revenge by injuring his face( some YouTube comment read: Will he also cover his face with a dupatta?) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes I know, she couldโ€™ve easily got revenge in so many ways. She couldโ€™ve let Ash just kill him off. But Mayura wants to do her strange way of teaching him a lesson while letting him humiliate her again and again. 

Still if you watch the drama without overthinking itโ€™s really funny. Omkar is getting his misery and pain like you said, and itโ€™s quite satisfying!

So now that heโ€™s going to scar his own face, do you think she will feel that he has repented to what he did to her?

Edited by Geraldin - 3 years ago
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Geraldin

Yes I know, she couldโ€™ve easily got revenge in so many ways. She couldโ€™ve let Ash just kill him off. But Mayura wants to do her strange way of teaching him a lesson while letting him humiliate her again and again. 

Still if you watch the drama without overthinking itโ€™s really funny. Omkar is getting his misery and pain like you said, and itโ€™s quite satisfying!

So now that heโ€™s going to scar his own face, do you think she will feel that he has repented to what he did to her?

Who's overthinking?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just can't help but notice the glaring irony in the situation.

She wants him to realise his mistake to become a better man. She wants an apology from him. What he did was quid pro quo not repentance, so that she would just leave him alone which she wont

Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Who's overthinking?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just can't help but notice the glaring irony in the situation.

She wants him to realise his mistake to become a better man. She wants an apology from him. What he did was quid pro quo not repentance, so that she would just leave him alone which she wont

Eventually at some point in the drama he has to apologise and realise his mistake... but then what? Is that her revenge complete? I guess theyโ€™re stretching that track out too! 

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Karma works so fast in this show. Mayura couldve easily left the town after Omkar's 2nd wedding built her life and her revenge would be taken care off. The only person hindering Mayura's revenge is Mayura herself๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ If Omkar decides to cage her now viewers would actually support him coz then karma will work it's magic without Mayura's interference. Like seriously!

I understand Mayura wanting to save Omkar's life but I don't understand her wanting to change him and also saying that she wants revenge. On a lighter and more ironic note 

All the misery and pain Mayura had promised Omkar Ash and her bf are delivering it.

And now, Omkar will make his contribution to Mayura's Grand Revenge by injuring his face( some YouTube comment read: Will he also cover his face with a dupatta?) 

ohho guys!! Forget about her badla 

Mujhe toh mayura ki doctor degree hi fake lagti hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mayura always used to say that she is doctor & she can save anyone's life

Bt this female doctor never noticed the symptoms of omkar's mental disorder

From the 1st episode this man is constantly giving psycho vibes

Once megha called him deewana

Bt our highly qualified dr.mayura never observed such things seriously???? 

Arrey 5 saal ka baccha bhi bata dega that omkar is psycho

Bt mayura never understood this small thing

Kya Kiya mayura ne 4 saal tak MBBS college mein

& Now through  injuring his face Omkar is again indirectly trying to tell mayura that he is psycho

Bt tab bhi mayura madam Ko samajh nahi aayega