Omkar is no longer the villain I guess

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

One thing I have noticed about ITV serials is that the villain is always the smartest person in the room no matter how much they hype the smartness of the leads sorry male lead( bcoz the female lead always talks abt thinking from her heart *eyeroll* as if using her brains will reduce her sanskaariness) in the beginning. More often than not the vamps and villains manage to outwit the lead. In the beginning it was Omkar. Now Ash is the smartest person in the room which by default means that she is the villain, and they r going to stretch this track like chewing gum.  

They have to have a villain to keep the story interesting so Ash is the one. She’s cunning but I wouldn’t call her smart, sometimes she’s just lucky that Mayura keeps messing up and can’t prove to Omkar what Ash is planning. 

Hope they don’t stretch out this track too long!

Originally posted by BurakZeynep

One thing I have noticed about ITV serials is that the villain is always the smartest person in the room no matter how much they hype the smartness of the leads sorry male lead( bcoz the female lead always talks abt thinking from her heart *eyeroll* as if using her brains will reduce her sanskaariness) in the beginning. More often than not the vamps and villains manage to outwit the lead. In the beginning it was Omkar. Now Ash is the smartest person in the room which by default means that she is the villain, and they r going to stretch this track like chewing gum.  

omkar is a heartless & superstitious monster bt he is definitely not so smart

Even no one is smart in this show except megha 

Ok fine that mayura Abhi Abhi doctor bani hai so she will take some time to observe the psycho symptoms in omkar's behaviour 

Bt what's wrong with her family especially her dadi

Dadi logo ka ek hi dialogue famous hota hai har daily soap mein ki maine yeh baal dhoop mei nahi sukhaye hai

Bt this dadi have a 0 experience to understand the reason behind omkar's weird behaviour from the day 1.

Omkar ek aisa pagal Aadmi hai jo kehta kuch aur hai aur karta kuch aur hi hai

He hates mayura's injured face bt still loves to do romance with her😆😆

KarMa in love .

They are shocked themselves about this .