Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update 25th December 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 25th December 2020 ||*

The episode begins Omkar dancing with Aishwarya on the song 'ghungroo toot gaye' and Mayura looks at Omkar. They all dance, the guests and the couples. Omkar imagines him and Mayura dancing for a while. Aishwarya is looking at Omkar and dancing. She signs at Manish to attack Omkar. Manish walks to walks towards Omkar with a knife and Mayura sees that and shouts Omkar. Omkar holds Manish's hand. Omkar gets a flashback where Mayura told him about Aishwarya and Manish's killing plan and where he doesn't trust her at all. Omkar tells Mayura she can come to the party for one last chance to prove that someone is trying to kill him. Omkar runs after Manish as he runs away. Aishwarya tries to run after them but Mayura holds her hand and says your plan will be exposed now. 

Omkar is still running behind Manish, he removes his fake beard and sees his face. Mayura taunts at Aishwarya that is your heart beating fast and how your dreams will be shattered. Manish's wallet falls down and he pushes Omkar. Omkar found his wallet and shown a picture of Manish and Mayura together. Omkar shows the proof to Mayura and says look I found proof. He shows the picture of them to her and Mayura is shocked and says this is morphed. This is not right. Aishwarya smiles and is relaxed. Omkar is broken and leaves. Mayura asks him to listen. 

Omkar leaves the home and goes out on the streets for stroll. He remembers his attacks and pain he went through. He asks himself what has happened to him, why am I getting affected and feeling bad that Mayura has a boyfriend? She says I have bear her but she may take his life. 

Precap: 

Omkar tells Mayura that he wants to get freed from her revenge and attacks his face with the marble. Mayura shouts Omkar. 

-Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank Prii for the super fast Update .

Feeling sad that mayura did not gather enough evidence against Aishwarya.

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thank Prii for the super fast Update .

Feeling sad that mayura did not gather enough evidence against Aishwarya.

i think Aish is spying on Mayura or she reading her mind. I mean how does she know what will Mayura do next. I hope Omkar finds the truth of Aish soon. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

i think Aish is spying on Mayura or she reading her mind. I mean how does she know what will Mayura do next. I hope Omkar finds the truth of Aish soon. 

This is too much of winning spree for the vamp .. God knows when we will get even a small bit of positivity .

waisey your siggies are awesome my dear ðŸ¤—

Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

This is too much of winning spree for the vamp .. God knows when we will get even a small bit of positivity .

Yes they’re milking this vamp track for all it’s worth. Still it’s nice that Omkar is trying to understand why he keeps thinking of Mayura again and again caring and helping him in those flashbacks. Also he’s getting jealous thinking of her with a boyfriend but still doesn’t realise he loves her?😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Geraldin

Yes they’re milking this vamp track for all it’s worth. Still it’s nice that Omkar is trying to understand why he keeps thinking of Mayura again and again caring and helping him in those flashbacks. Also he’s getting jealous thinking of her with a boyfriend but still doesn’t realise he loves her?😆

He is going to injure himself with the same marble stone, because he can’t understand why he was getting jealous of Mayura’s BF