Tracks are irritating that no one is excited for the weekend.?

Posted: 3 years ago

I mean I feel this track is so irritating and chaandini is so irritating not at all excited for weekend. Any views? 

And promo also not interesting

I m excited but i m irritated wuth markaat track

Excited but first half of tomorrow will be moon crap only.

Definitely the excitement level is deteriorating with each passing week due to useless tracks but yeah I m just curious to know that how veer will come back on earth. Now I m only excited to watch Vani scenes. 

The excitement for this weekend is ruined because of the sick veer marrying chandni and jay bani marriage track..NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT.

AND also because we know even after the drama the makers wont give good vani scenes..instead they will waste screentime on things no one want to see.

It's high time the makers realise what the audience wants to see and write keeping in mind that..theres no use lamenting for trp otherwise. In fact they should look beyond these numbers and show the story what they planned initially. When the content is great..the numbers will come on their own.

The channel itself isn't creating any buzz around! One promo they publish like a formality and that's it! There job is done!😆

Its the holiday season. So maybe people are spending time with family and staying off forums.

Originally posted by J2lover

The channel itself isn't creating any buzz around! One promo they publish like a formality and that's it! There job is done!😆

And such an awful job. Like a shoddy copy and paste job. But one thing is consistent in the episode and promos the shoddy editing

I am as invested in the show for VaNi so as long as they are here.. I'm in. Unless they pull off stunts that completely pushes me away. The excitement has lowered a lot as compared to before obviously when the week almost seemed to long. All the news regarding the show and TRPs is only more of a downer. Sometimes I feel like I am the one making money off this show lol. 

But I am still excited to see how VaNi comes back together this weekend.  Hopefully, this week raises the excitement quotient again for everybody as well. 

Originally posted by nikki.171

I am as invested in the show for VaNi so as long as they are here.. I'm in. Unless they pull off stunts that completely pushes me away. The excitement has lowered a lot as compared to before obviously when the week almost seemed to long. All the news regarding the show and TRPs is only more of a downer. Sometimes I feel like I am the one making money off this show lol. 

But I am still excited to see how VaNi comes back together this weekend.  Hopefully, this week raises the excitement quotient again for everybody as well. 

Word 💯