Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This Show even Now ...

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Liked and enjoyed this show back in the days splly ASR ..and given how the trend is currently in the desi soap world where all of them kind of seem the same given the drama being focus .. i have begun to appreciate what was delivered via this show and ArShi a lot more the overall light appeal , the fun factor , the focus on leads ..and just the repeat value it carries even now and that watching most of it again brings that smile on yr face.

This show was definitely different given that even Gul has fallen prey to Drama being the key!!!

PS I am rewatching bits of this ...there will never be another ASR 😍 and Arshi too 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So true!

Many shows have come and gone over the years but few carry the repeat value of IPKKND. There is a reason why this show is still famous after all these years 😳.

Merry Christmas! ⭐️

Thank you for dropping by the forum 😳.

Love,

Stuti

Savera84 thumbnail

Totally agree with you.  The best proof is, the magic is still on after almost a decade.  I don't venture in to other shows or forums.  Someone has to correct me  if I got it wrong.  Is there any other show which is still going strong after a decade?

Everything worked in IPK.  The cast, the story, the characters, the technical stuff and acting.  And the other things is writers are still coming up with new Stories based on this show and characters.

Let us continue enjoying the show.

Cheers....

-RD- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ssttuuttii

So true!

Many shows have come and gone over the years but few carry the repeat value of IPKKND. There is a reason why this show is still famous after all these years 😳.

Merry Christmas! ⭐️

Thank you for dropping by the forum 😳.

Love,

Stuti

Merry Christmas altho a bit belated and agree this show has tremendous repeat value i was repeat watching the payal akaash wedding track ASR in that

track 🔥🔥🔥

-RD- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Savera84

Totally agree with you.  The best proof is, the magic is still on after almost a decade.  I don't venture in to other shows or forums.  Someone has to correct me  if I got it wrong.  Is there any other show which is still going strong after a decade?

Everything worked in IPK.  The cast, the story, the characters, the technical stuff and acting.  And the other things is writers are still coming up with new Stories based on this show and characters.

Let us continue enjoying the show.

Cheers....

Best part is that it wasnt heavy duty and very enjoyable on the whole....

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It's been a while since I watched the show. There are a few things I want to change in the show. R&S doing a podcast for IPK episodes explains better. If you haven't seen it, check out their YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJS4g8esd3GWlh1BDGSrLfAo1Du6R0Rf8

https://youtu.be/a0ioJ1eAML4

Edited by radix - 3 years ago
shanayaroxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Seriously bro!

I have watched soo many shows but no one touched me like they did!

Best couple truly!!!