Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mahiaana

This is so cute! A pure fluffy thing to warm ones heart perfectly. How i wish i could get a msn like virat over the top this hot 🙈

You know i love it that you get them out of that toxic house and now they live in their own paradise out from all those toxic people! But i felt sad when virat was missing his mother , she's the main support system of them in that toxic house plus they were her support system. But I'm sure she's happy thinking about his son a DIL spending quality time together in their own place.

And yeah their profession is quite a hectic one sp could definitely see this happening, them longing for each other company but bound with their respective duty . Yet finding that small time for them and letting out all those longings and stress from work in each others arms. 

So overall all the scenes are perfectly written totally matched the characters perfectly! Thanks for giving us this beautiful moments of them. And please keep writing on them. Will be looking forward to read more of your stories on sairat.

Take love ❤ thank you again for this beautiful story.

Ugh I know Virat is so hot! haha. You’re right I do def want to include Aishwini in this carefree toxic world of theirs. 

Thank you so much for your feedback, a pleasure to read. Thank you for the love, sending love right back <3

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Wow what a heartwarming os

This is how i imagine them bcz i think even when virat start to see sai as woman he will still treat her like a child ,protect her pamper her .

The sense if responsability toward her will be always there 

Thank you <3 I appreciate you taking the time to read and give feedback!

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinities

This was sheer gold! You must add storytelling to you forte too. The ease with which you write , the effortlessness of the flow of words makes your story so captivating. 

I loved how you kept the entire plot of the oneshot so simple yet so alluring.  It had zero drama yet the way you crafted it, it felt magical. 

We reader's deserve more of your amazing work, please write more ! 

Oh you’re too kind. Your feedback means the world and gives me the motivation to write more. Thank you. 

I’m gonna be honest, sometimes I don’t like drama. Life has so much drama that all I want is feel good nothing ya know?

I will definitely try to write more and will keep a lookout for more of your feedback! <3

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: K_keechu

Thank you thank you thank you!  

You know you made me just so happy with this OS. 😃

I have been planning to write something like this Sai or Virat cooking for the other but not in this circumstance but I couldn't write it as I didn't have time.  So thank you for doing this one.  You have written so beautifully. Please continue doing this.  🤗

Thank YOU for taking the time to read. I am glad I could bring a bit of happiness. You should definitely write and I look forward to seeing what you’ll have! 

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

This was awesome superb mind blowingly amazing👏

🤗

It was so so so romantic and I just loved their bonding 😳

I don't know when are we going to see something like this in the show 

Please do write more stories... You're really great at writing and with words 👏

And I would really love to read your poetries... If possible try to post some here on the forum... I am a huge fan of poetry and shayari😊

You’re so sweet! Thank you. I wish we would see something like this in the show :( I will definitely try to write more! I will share my poetry with you indeed! I’ll DM you!

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Amazing ....❤❤❤

Thank you :)

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What a lovely and heart warming piece

This was fabulous and well written...

Loved the fact that they were away from CN...

The understanding and growth in Sai and Virat's relationship was just splendid 👍🏼