•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Why is Shweta Nanda's husband always missing from group photos? I have never seen his face. Is he another Mr india?

Originally posted by etherealbeauty

Why is Shweta Nanda's husband always missing from group photos? I have never seen his face. Is he another Mr india?

or this can also be asked as - why is shweta always spotted in Mumbai and why not with Hubby in delhi   đŸ˜†

Why can't her husband come to Mumbai? Itna bhi busy nahi hota koi. Look at the Ambanis. They are always partying.

Originally posted by oyebollywood

or this can also be asked as - why is shweta always spotted in Mumbai and why not with Hubby in delhi   đŸ˜†

Edited by etherealbeauty - 3 years ago

It’s pretty much been accepted that they are separated, have been for a while.  But it seems to be on very good terms.  Shweta attended all the functions pertaining to her mother and father in laws funerals.  She even participated in Armaan Jain (her husband’s cousin brother) in her capacity as a Bhabi.  Her husband showed up when Big B was receiving some kind of an honor in Delhi.  He even showed up to Shweta’s clothing line launch.  But when it comes to regular family things he primarily stays away.  That is his sister in the picture with the Bachchans by the way.  

Oh are they officially divorced? Thats sad.

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

It’s pretty much been accepted that they are separated, have been for a while.  But it seems to be on very good terms.  Shweta attended all the functions pertaining to her mother and father in laws funerals.  She even participated in Armaan Jain (her husband’s cousin brother) in her capacity as a Bhabi.  Her husband showed up when Big B was receiving some kind of an honor in Delhi.  He even showed up to Shweta’s clothing line launch.  But when it comes to regular family things he primarily stays away.  That is his sister in the picture with the Bachchans by the way.  

Navya is a mini copy of shweta and Agastya is a mini copy of Abhishek. I think height is the one thing they got from nanda side. 

Oh are they officially divorced? Thats sad.

No they are not officially divorced. Whether that will ever happen or not I don’t know.  Some speculations were that won’t happen as long as Big B is around đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž.   

Love this Karisma photo