•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I will try to write and post something here, want to learn writing. Hope I am able to write something regularly, and be good at it someday. There is a  very  long way to go but will try my best.

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 3 years ago

Random and stupid poem, but yeah..

Life

Ding dond ding

I cannot really sing

But want to write a poem

I don't think I will add any idiom

Life is a race

Says everyone in the face

But, is it really a correct phrase?

Wonders all the craze

Why are we all racing and for what

Death is inevitable and comes just like that

Our life does not have a maturity date

But why is everyone running with such a fast pace

World is really huge

No one has any doubts in it

Tiny little beings we are infront of it

But with lots of responsibilities 

Loneliness

Sounds so simple word, loneliness

does a huge damage in mind, brain and heart

Every feelings engraved deep inside

no one to share, no one to care

Tears are best friends

they come unannounced, uninvited

Faults are in me only

no one wants to do anything with me

Habitual to it since forever

then too, why does it still hurt

Happy for people enjoying their lives

full on adventures and lots of joy

Even though, these things pinch my soul

can't let those drain little positiveness left in me

Originally posted by Ajeeb-ladki

Random and stupid poem, but yeah..

Life

Ding dond ding

I cannot really sing

But want to write a poem

I don't think I will add any idiom

Life is a race

Says everyone in the face

But, is it really a correct phrase?

Wonders all the craze

Why are we all racing and for what

Death is inevitable and comes just like that

Our life does not have a maturity date

But why is everyone running with such a fast pace

World is really huge

No one has any doubts in it

Tiny little beings we are infront of it

But with lots of responsibilities 

Hey, this is really beautiful attempt, the way you tried to bring out life's complexities. Keep writing more!❤️

Originally posted by moonglade

Hey, this is really beautiful attempt, the way you tried to bring out life's complexities. Keep writing more!❤️

Wowww ....thank youuuu so much ❤️

I didn't like it 😅, but without practising, won't be better at all. So, started writing whatever came in mind.

Thanks for encouraging ❤️

Stranger

Grade 1. Groups of children are playing. It's a break time. 

"Ringa, ringa roses" "Come on, Rim, you too come, play with us", came a voice from the group.

"I am okay", Rim nervously smiles. Rim is a girl who can't fit in. It's not like she doesn't want to play, but there is this feeling which doesn't let her go to play with other children, that feeling she doesn't understand.

Grade 4. Rim's benchmate is Preeti. Today, Nia's benchmate is absent, so Preeti went to sit with Nia. They are revising social studies. Rim is in her own world. Preeti while studying, turned backwards to see what is Rim doing. "Hey, Rim, why aren't you studying? " "I am okay, you guys study, I am fine" came her reply.

"So, what is in Rim's mind? Why does she behave so awkwardly always?" Nia asked Preeti. "Who knows, leave it. Concentrate, Rabindranath Tagore, you were wrongly pronouncing sometime back, Ta-go-re" Preeti illustrates.   "Do you know, Tagore was Thakur before, it was transitioned to that to sound cool and unique." "Really, tell me more"

Rim was listening everything. But her focus was not there at all. She was doubting herself. She wanted to cry, but at the class, full of students, she didn't want her tears to be seen. She didn't like Preeti going to another seat, leaving her alone. But, she was never a close friend of her. "Why am I sad unnecessarily, I was just a bench partner of her. If given the chance, anybody would choose another person, not me. But, she asked about me, I am thinking too much. Why should Nia sit alone, then? What is her fault"

Grade 7. Rim is writing something in her rough copy. It's break time. "Hey, Rim, what are you writing? Give me" Sru snatched the copy and ran. Rim started panicking. "No, Sruu",she already had tears in her eyes. She started running after her. Finally Rim catched Sru but Sru threw the copy towards Meg, "Meg, don't read", Rim started running towards her. "Everybody, good afternoon", teacher entered. "Thank god", Rim snatched copy from Meg and sat down in her bench. 

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 3 years ago

Good attempt.

Try your hands at writing a piece of prose or, perhaps, short stories.

Read a few short stories online and see how they are structured. Observe the style. Pay attention to the flow of paragraphs. See how the writers have connected the dots between different premises. 

Once you get the hang of it, you are good to go! Post freely and without any hesitation or inhibitions. It's OK to make mistakes; mistakes help us learn. 

Wish you all the best! 😊

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

Good attempt.

Try your hands at writing a piece of prose or, perhaps, short stories.

Read a few short stories online and see how they are structured. Observe the style. Pay attention to the flow of paragraphs. See how the writers have connected the dots between different premises. 

Once you get the hang of it, you are good to go! Post freely and without any hesitation or inhibitions. It's OK to make mistakes; mistakes help us learn. 

Wish you all the best! 😊

Thank you so much for this 🤗...

Will try my best ...

Great going! Keep it up!

Would like to read more. :)

Originally posted by --Shamoo--

Great going! Keep it up!

Would like to read more. :)

😅 thanks...🤗