Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sai the kid, Sai the woman

MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Virat has not completely yet come to the terms with the fact that Sai is an adult. Yup, those are his fleeting feelings but overpowering one is still the 'bachhi' feeling. Her successes at the things are still kind of flukes, eventhough Virat is impressed. That is why he keeps wondering why Pakhi gets so much hurt by asai's words, 'Choti hai woh..'. For him she needs to be taken care of, pampered, punished, trained for social behaviours just as one does for a teenage kid. He doesn't consider her much as an opinionated adult.

Conversly, Pakhi sees woman in Sai and hence feel threatened. Even though Pakhi knows that Virat is fond of Sai as a teenage kid, her woman instinct tells her that (truely so) that at some point this fondness will turn onto romantic relationship. She trying cutting the strings before it reaches that stage with 'Tum Sai ko bhul jao', 'Tumne bachhi se shadi kar li Virat'( wasn't he saying the same thing).

Today with Virat's inadvertant comment 'Woh samazdaar or mature hone ke raste par hai' her insecurities reached zeninth. Virat was saying it for Sai as human being but Pakhi read it as Sai, the woman.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mature was the trigger word.

I think just like Pakhi has a different meaning for best friend, mature ka bhi kuch alag meaning hoga in her mind.

Coz after that her worst behavior came out in open due to jealousy, esp Virat ki nazarein nahi hat rahi thi and he said it felt like Sai's success was his own success.

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

Virat has not completely yet come to the terms with the fact that Sai is an adult. Yup, those are his fleeting feelings but overpowering one is still the 'bachhi' feeling. Her successes at the things are still kind of flukes, eventhough Virat is impressed. That is why he keeps wondering why Pakhi gets so much hurt by asai's words, 'Choti hai woh..'. For him she needs to be taken care of, pampered, punished, trained for social behaviours just as one does for a teenage kid. He doesn't consider her much as an opinionated adult.

Conversly, Pakhi sees woman in Sai and hence feel threatened. Even though Pakhi knows that Virat is fond of Sai as a teenage kid, her woman instinct tells her that (truely so) that at some point this fondness will turn onto romantic relationship. She trying cutting the strings before it reaches that stage with 'Tum Sai ko bhul jao', 'Tumne bachhi se shadi kar li Virat'( wasn't he saying the same thing).

Today with Virat's inadvertant comment 'Woh samazdaar or mature hone ke raste par hai' her insecurities reached zeninth. Virat was saying it for Sai as human being but Pakhi read it as Sai, the woman.

Well said. The dilemma is complex both ways. There are so many layers to the barriers that they will need to set one aside at a time to get to the point where they will have nothing between them.

PP constantly making comments to make Virat reconsider his feelings is just going to push him more towards the thoughts about Sai as a Companion because love ultimately is about what you feel about yourself when you are with someone. And with Sai, he feels he best things. The laughter between them, at the end of everything, is enough to convey that. 

MyThoughts thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Well said. The dilemma is complex both ways. There are so many layers to the barriers that they will need to set one aside at a time to get to the point where they will have nothing between them.

PP constantly making comments to make Virat reconsider his feelings is just going to push him more towards the thoughts about Sai as a Companion because love ultimately is about what you feel about yourself when you are with someone. And with Sai, he feels he best things. The laughter between them, at the end of everything, is enough to convey that. 

@ Red beautifully said Janaki.

@ janakiraghav Dear Janaki, you had asked for my name in one of posts. I love anonymity not only on social media but much in life as well. It was my dream to use pen name 'Anamika'. You provided me with that opportunity.I would be delighted if you use it to refer me in future posts. I have said this multiple times but would say it again, I am big fan of your posts..πŸ€—

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

@ Red beautifully said Janaki.

@ janakiraghav Dear Janaki, you had asked for my name in one of posts. I love anonymity not only on social media but much in life as well. It was my dream to use pen name 'Anamika'. You provided me with that opportunity.I would be delighted if you use it to refer me in future posts. I have said this multiple times but would say it again, I am big fan of your posts..πŸ€—

I noticed that Anamika πŸ€— and I also realised that it would be your pen name. I wanted to comment on your topic day before about Virat but I haven't had the opportunity yet. Will try today πŸ˜€

MyThoughts thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Mature was the trigger word.

🀣

Maturity is to ask your BIL to stay back in the room when your are wearing night cloths🀒🀣

I think just like Pakhi has a different meaning for best friend, mature ka bhi kuch alag meaning hoga in her mind.

Coz after that her worst behavior came out in open due to jealousy, esp Virat ki nazarein nahi hat rahi thi and he said it felt like Sai's success was his own success.

I have observed this since his GC days.He always reveled in her success as his own. I can not forget the phone call where he praised Sai(Pakhi got triggerred by it, "bahot kuch janate ho tum Sai ke bare me") and the deep admiration with which Virat looked at Sai when inspector Pawar said, "Hi topper"

FortunaMajor thumbnail

The basic difference in fact one among the differences is that Sai doesn't hold grudges while Paakhi holds on to them like a lifeline, fosters and revels in it. 

Sai is like a tree that grows tall to reach the sunlight it needs, while paakhi is the vine that climbs over the tree to reach the sunlight! 

Sai isn't wasting a second pining over Virat and I am sure even when she falls for him or realises her feelings she won't be pining for him but focusing on her own growth (professionally and as a person) where as paakhi already feels the need to decimate Sai's strengths and abilities to survive. 

It is this basic underlying (for now) difference that'll come to forefront for Virat to see. 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

What I think is Virat will start seeing Sai as a woman if someone else considers and treats her like a woman in front of him.... Because as it is said that your realise the value of something or someone only when its existence in your life is threatened. 

If there is anyone else may be a classmate or a young male faculty values Sai more or is attracted by Sai and Virat gets to see it, then he might understand that she is not such a child as he considers her to be. And may be that time he will realise and start seeing her as a woman... A woman to whom his heart really belongs 

Aditi_X thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

The basic difference in fact one among the differences is that Sai doesn't hold grudges while Paakhi holds on to them like a lifeline, fosters and revels in it. 

Sai is like a tree that grows tall to reach the sunlight it needs, while paakhi is the vine that climbs over the tree to reach the sunlight! 

Sai isn't wasting a second pining over Virat and I am sure even when she falls for him or realises her feelings she won't be pining for him but focusing on her own growth (professionally and as a person) where as paakhi already feels the need to decimate Sai's strengths and abilities to survive. 

It is this basic underlying (for now) difference that'll come to forefront for Virat to see. 

This is so beautifully written! It really brings out the differences between the two women. Sai's love is selfless but she also holds her individuality and self-respect much higher. Both qualities are unlike PP. 

Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

What I think is Virat will start seeing Sai as a woman if someone else considers and treats her like a woman in front of him.... Because as it is said that your realise the value of something or someone only when its existence in your life is threatened. 

If there is anyone else may be a classmate or a young male faculty values Sai more or is attracted by Sai and Virat gets to see it, then he might understand that she is not such a child as he considers her to be. And may be that time he will realise and start seeing her as a woman... A woman to whom his heart really belongs 

Exactly...I'm sure this will happen as sai starts going to college. It will be fun to watch jealous, possessive chavan πŸ˜†πŸ˜³