Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Dil , dosti,yaari this title itself is  sounds fresh for MiNeil and I loved it here they are youngsters and yet to discover that love in their friendship😳 SouNoor yet again would have nailed such concept

Will MiNeil agree to marry ? Or no ? When will they fall in love ? Will they ? Or no ? 

Update soon next 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They are best friends so lovely this is. So new turn of their relationship now . Looking forward for it . Nicely written about their friendship.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zalima

Haan...main bhi sochti thi agar Tina ki bacchi nahi hoti toh Anjali Rahul ka relation kya hota ? Kya turn leta ?

Anjali humesha bolti thi ..tumse kaun shaadi karega ?

Rahul : tum toh ho tumse koi shaadi nahi karega . Maine tumse shaadi kar leta.

Kahi na kahi ye inner unknown feeling tha shayad aisa humesha lagta tha 

aur woh phir se repeat bhi karta hai leap ke baad ..tum nahi mili nahi toh tumse shaadi kar leta 

Aur yahan bhi mujhe woh train scene yaad aagaya . Jab Anjali chali jaati hai ..

Yahan par jab mini chali jaati hai car mein bye bol ke 

SouNoor toh har characters mein suit hote hai

yes without that third wheel teena rahul anjali ko shayad ultimately realize ho hi jaata.

I so hated teena for coming in between them...and she knew that she came in between than also she just didnt talk to them ...dont worry here there will be no teena or aman😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

But she is your best friend ya but he is your best friend  SouNoor will look fresh and beautiful in such role together

Mickey mouse here  🤪Neil will feel Jealous ?.🤣and crappy is here also😈 black heart🤣 this kind of role suits here. MiNeil life took a different turn now . What will they do ? MiNeil have some feeling to each other in name of friendship. I think they are yet to discover it. right ?.

mickey mouse crappy fest all are here but here mineil will be mineil..they know how to deal with these haddis🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Awesome anjali 

Update soon...

thanks

its already completed

posting now

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Dil , dosti,yaari this title itself is  sounds fresh for MiNeil and I loved it here they are youngsters and yet to discover that love in their friendship😳 SouNoor yet again would have nailed such concept

Will MiNeil agree to marry ? Or no ? When will they fall in love ? Will they ? Or no ? 

Update soon next 

wanted to write something light hearted

was busy in this thats why dodnt updated childbride and others🤣

sounoor par perfect lagte hain is type ke roles

Anj_01 thumbnail

thank you ji🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

They are best friends so lovely this is. So new turn of their relationship now . Looking forward for it . Nicely written about their friendship.

thanks

posting next part shortly

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 2

“We know these kinds of decisions are not easy.So you both take your time and let us know.” Yash said and left them to think over their future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night Neil noticed Mini was going out. “Come on Oberoi, jump in. what are you waiting for?” Mini asked as she opened the door of the car for Neil. They went on long drive after a long time. Both went to their favorite spot and Mini opened the car dickey. “Wow! You came prepared Khurana.” Neil praised her when she brought out the crate of beer. They both got settled on the car bonnet sipping beer while watching stars.

“It sounds weird…I know.” Neil broke the silence first. “Yes very weird. But when I think about other option…it gives me headache. I know I am not prepared for it. I wont be able to do all on my own. College together with office and living alone...its too much.” Mini confessed her weakness. “If that’s the case then…ok lets go for option number two.” Neil replied casually.

Mini almost threw up the beer. “What! We should get married?” she asked. “What can we do Khurana? You are not comfortable in being alone so only option left is getting married.” Neil explained. “But what about you Oberoi? I mean I cant ruin your life because of my problems.” Mini said. “Hey, I will get to have you…my best friend…always by my side. My life will not be ruined…in fact I’ll have fun time…we both will have fun time…imagine no one to disturb us. No one to question our relationship, we’ll do late night parties, have fun in college…hamari life jaisi hai waisi chalti rahegi….we were and will be best friends first…what change a marriage can bring in our feelings?” Neil shared his views.

Mini didn’t think it in this way. She found the idea suddenly very appealing. “But, what about your girlfriend Isha? You proposed her right?” Mini asked suddenly remembering about it. “Well…..you were kind of right about her. She was one b**ch. I went to her house a little before schedule time to surprise her but there I got surprised myself as she was making out with Nitin.” Neil said and looked away. “Wha….what…what!” Mini laughed out loud on hearing this. She saw Neil was not looking at her. She tried to pull his face to her side. “Don’t you try that Oberoi….is tarah nazre mat churao….zara apni loser wali shakal to dikhao….I want to see it in your eyes….the shame of getting fooled.” Mini teased him.

“Stop it yaar Khurana …ok you won…now just shut up.” Neil folded his hands in front of her. “I always win Oberoi. I always warn you from those b**chy and gold digger types of girls but you never listen to me. “Ok…like always…I accept my mistake and give you treat in your favorite restaurant…happy now?” Neil asked. “Yesss!” Mini almost did a victory dance and laughed again. Neil also started laughing seeing her antics.

“Hey! You are right. I mean look at us. We have been like this since we gained our senses....what will change between us? You are right…the marriage option is not that bad after all.” Mini concluded.  “So, its decided then…Cheers to our life long friendship.” Neil picked up the beer bottles and they both cheered before gulping it down their throats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They got married after a week in a very simple and private ceremony. They didn’t want to do much as they were still mourning Mini’s family members death. Saroj tried to create a scene on the marriage day also when she taunted Mini about starting her new life when hardly a month has passed after her parent’s death but Yash and Seema and also Neil showed her the way to door after saying that right now Hanuman and Babita would be very happy in heaven seeing their daughter in safe hands and not between the money hungry vultures like Saroj.

Yash and Seema welcomed Mini as their daughter in law for the first time in their house. After completing the rituals both of them were sent to their room which was decorated for their wedding night.

“Ewww! Oberoi, what is all this?” Mini asked as she made faces looking at the heart made up of flower petals in the middle of bed. “Over enthusiastic cousins and aunties I guess.” Neil shrugged. “God! Its just weird. Indian customs and these over enthu people…they want to us to do the deed today itself. Cant believe….socho jin logo ki arrange marriage hoti hogi unka kya haal hota hoga…I mean two strangers are sleeping for the first time together and you expect them to do *ahem ahem*….on the very same night.” Mini kept blabbering as she went to change her clothes.

Meanwhile Neil also changed his clothes to casual t shirt and payjamas. When Mini came he was already lying on the bed and has removed all the decorations from there. “Oh thanks a lot Oberoi, those flower petals were just irritating me.” Mini said and jumped on the bed.

“Khurana, let it be…come sleep now. We also have to attend college tomorrow.” Neil said as he switched off the lights. He kept thinking what Mini said about physical intimacy for sometime. “Khurana, I know it sounds awkward but not tonight or may be not in the near future also but someday….we have to…I mean…have you given a thought about it?” Neil asked after struggling a lot only to find that Mini was already asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning Mini and Neil went to college. They were excited as they were going after a long time. They both arrived together like always. “Hey Bobby. Hii Preet. Hello Jazz. Hii everyone.” They greeted everyone. Their friends also greeted them but they were giving them weird looks. Neil sat down on empty chair and Mini looked here and there to find another chair. “Arre, Bhabhi, aap yaha baitho na Neil ke pas main dusri chair le leta hoon.” Bobby replied while standing up from his chair while Mini and Neil just burst out laughing.

“What…what did you say Bobby? Bhabhi….yaha baitho Neil ke pas…OMG! Are you out of your mind? Ye koi bhabhi vabhi nahi hai..ye Khurana hai….apni wahi purani Mini Khurana.” Neil explained. “But you two are married now.” Preet said. “So what? Shadi ke baad kya hamare sar par seeng ug aaye hain jo tum log hume ye ajeeb tarah se treat kar rahe ho? Come on yaar….its us…we are still the same…nothing has changed.” Mini also explained.

“Ok, got it. Chalo shadi ki baat nikli hai toh…treat to de do apni shadi ki.” Jazz asked. “Ya, that’s for sure.” Neil agreed. All of them enjoyed a lot and canteen boy brought the bill to Neil. He passed it towards Mini. “Its your turn.” He said. “No way Oberoi, you cheater, I remember clearly, its your turn.” Mini replied. “I am telling you its your turn.” Neil pointed a finger at her. “No way Oberoi, you will pay this bill.” Mini retorted. They kept on arguing for some more time while their friends looked at them amazed. “They really haven’t changed.” Bobby said and most of them agreed and laughed. “No yaar, it just first few days….once the feeling of getting married will sink in, they will surely change.” Preet shared her views and few of their friends agreed with her.

They all were having fun at college when it was free period. Neil noticed Mickey came to talk to Mini. Neil was sitting at some distance so he couldn’t make out what they were talking but he could guess the topic. Everyone in the college knew that Mickey liked Mini. After sometime Neil noticed Mini stood up from her seat and they both went out. Neil wanted to go out after them but then decided against it.

Bobby noticed him. “Kya hua andar ka husband jag gaya aakhir…biwi ko apne ex se baat karta dekh kar?” Bobby teased. Neil gave him ‘I cant believe you said that!’ look. “First of all Bobby. Mickey had proposed her and she hadn’t replied to him so technically he is not some ex…ex hone ke liye relationship honi chahiye jo unki kabhi thi hi nahi…and secondly I am just concerned for her like always…it has nothing to do with ‘andar ka husband’ and all” Neil clarified but still couldn’t shake off the feeling he got seeing Mini going out with that Mickey.

Later, on their way back to home, in the car, Neil couldn’t help but ask, “What that Mickey was talking to you?” “Nothing yaar, he just came and congratulated me for marriage. He looked sad. I felt awkward ..you know…he was waiting for my answer then suddenly all these things happened and I got married to you…so thought of talking to him for a while….you know to…to explain the circumstances.” Mini replied.

“Why you need to explain anything to him? You were never committed to him.” Neil asked back before he could have stopped himself. He didn’t know why but he didn’t like Mini going with Mickey to explain their marriage. It was supposed to be between them…their personal thing kind of. “I know Oberoi, but come on…he was waiting for my answer.. you know…out of humanity I thought…anyways why are you asking so many questions suddenly?  Mini asked.

“Nothing….was just looking out for you. You are an emotional fool Khurana. Its my responsibility to see no one hurts you.”  Neil replied. “Responsibility?” Mini gave him a look. “Don’t over think….I meant as a friend Khurana.” Neil clarified. “You don’t over think Oberoi, Mickey is not bad guy. I can handle him on my own.” Mini replied.

“Khurana, if things have been different then were you going to say yes to Mickey?” Neil asked again after sometime. He didn’t know why there are so many questions arising in his mind suddenly ever since he saw Mini and Mickey together. Mini again gave him quizzical look. “Just asking out of curiosity.” Neil shrugged. “Hmm….I thought a lot..I mean he is cute and all… but…didn’t find him in the same space as mine…so I would have said no to him.” Mini confessed. Neil didn’t know why he felt nice after hearing this. Maybe because he didn’t like that Mickey so much and was of the opinion that Mini had better options. But then didn’t he always feel like this about every other boyfriend of Mini, no matter how short their hook up had been. Neil gave up thinking after sometime and brushed of the feeling mistaking it as just concern for Mini.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been more than a month now since their marriage. Neil and Mini along with all friends had decided to go to pub as it was weekend. Neil had thought this will change Mini’s mood as although she had joined college again and trying to be normal but still he had caught her sometimes lost in thoughts and crying silently over her lost family. It pained him to see her crying. He wanted to keep her mind off all those things and whats better than enjoying late night at pub.

Mini saw Neil dancing with other friends. She smiled when she saw him doing his hook step. He was a good dancer but when he was with everyone he never showed off his talent and behaved like he is one of them. That’s the thing she liked about him the most. Neil knew how to make people comfortable. No doubt that after that terrible incident she found solace only in his company. He has known her for the longest time. After losing everyone, he was the last person she can count as family and now because of him she has whole new family again…him, uncle, aunty…her home sweet home.

Mini was watching Neil smiling, admiring him when she noticed Isha came there and walked upto him. She started dancing with him. Neil looked surprised at first but then they went near the bar and chatted for sometime and again went to the dance floor. Now Neil was also dancing with her without any hesitation. Mini knew there was nothing between them now but she couldn’t forget that once Neil was besotted by her so much so that he wanted to propose her. “Why the hell men cant see beyond the physical appearance when it comes to cunning but hot women.” Mini wondered again. “But doesn’t she find some or other fault in all of Neil’s girlfriends?....No…its because she wanted the best for her best friend” She brushed off the thought. But she again saw Isha and him together and something started burning inside her heart. “Why? What?” she didn’t know. She didn’t like one bit that Isha was trying to come close to Neil and he was so lost in dancing that he was not even minding it. When Mini gulped down vodka shot, she lost her patience and marched towards the dance floor in anger.

“Excuse me! Can I steal my husband away from you for a while?” Mini asked as she pulled Isha away from Neil. “Ya….su…sure…I was just…going…” Isha stammered as she didn’t expect this from Mini. Neil was shocked was an understatement. He literally had his jaw dropped at Mini’s behaviour. She had never done anything like this before. All the friends who saw this were also shocked except Preet. “See I told you na…shadi ki feeling ek bar settle ho gayi mann mein tab definitely in dono ki equation change hogi.” Preet replied smugly. She was proud on her right prediction. “Nahi yaar…shayad Mini ne jyada pee li hai..” Bobby argued. “Just wait for few more days Bobby…ye dono full husband wife wale mode mein aa jayenge.” Preet countered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What was that Khurana? Not that I mind…you saved me from that Isha but…still…it was so not you.” Neil asked once they returned home. “That was nothing….and don’t lie now…you didn’t want to be saved. You were enjoying her company.” Mini accused. “No yaar. She just walked upto me and was saying sorry….” Neil tried to explain but Mini didn’t let him complete.“….and you thought why not take this opportunity and get laid with her tonight.” Mini put yet another accusation.

“Khurana, that’s not true. After our awkward break up we were just clearing up misunderstandings. She even congratulated me for the marriage.” Neil explained. “Ya, I saw how she was congratulating you…she was throwing herself upon you…and you…you were enjoying her touch…you shameless man Oberoi…you are married now. Stop your old ways.” Mini shouted. “What the hell Khurana? You know it was nothing like that. You were reading too much in just a friendly talk and dance….and I know that I am married…” Neil retorted but Mini yet again shouted. “…and don’t you ever dare to forget that.” Mini held him by the collar.

“Are you out of your mind? And whats with you and this sudden possessiveness?” Neil asked back. “Its not possessiveness…its….its…I was just reminding you that now you cant just f**k around and get laid with random chicks. You have to respect this marriage.” Mini attacked when she realized there is nothing left to say in defense. She did go over the top for no reason but she couldn’t bear that sight of Isha trying to seduce Neil.

“Why does it matter to you with whom I get laid or f**k around. You never bothered about it till now. You yourself said that our relationship, our friendship wont change with this marriage then why suddenly you are reminding me of this marriage again and again?” Neil confronted her. “Because we have certain responsibility towards your parents as a married couple. We should not go and mock this marriage by engaging in extramarital affairs and night stands…and it applies to both of us.” Mini came up with an excuse.

“Ok, then lets behave like a married couple. Come, come to me sweetheart…let me kiss away your insecurities.” Neil mocked her as he pulled her towards him. “Oberoi! Are you mad? What are you doing?” Mini pushed him back. “I am just doing what a husband and wife should do….I think we should consummate this marriage.” Neil replied casually. “First, I am not insecure. Second, consummate this marriage? Are you fool? You know what you are saying?” Mini screamed in his ears. “Why? You are not allowing me to have relations outside this marriage then what about my needs? I am a man after all. If I am not allowed to look outside for its fulfillment then you should give me that.” Neil snapped back.

“I cant believe you Oberoi! Your needs….its been what…a month after our marriage…you despo….cant you control for sometime…what are you? pervert? As far as I know you have f**ked around at least half of the town. You are not like…sex deprived person.” Mini said in frustration on hearing his tantrums. “Yes its been a month since our marriage but I was not seeing anyone since my breakup with Isha…its close to three months now…so yes I am kind of sex deprived…and I am sorry this topic came up like this but I always wanted to talk about it. I agree that we cant have extra marital affairs so it should be established between us what we should do about this…this physical needs. Infact I wanted to talk about it on our wedding night but you slept off…so now tell me….what do you think because you cant expect me to celibate my whole life.” Neil stated whats going on in his mind clearly.

Mini gasped on hearing him. She didn't like the turn their argument took. Few seconds ago she was warning him to stay away from other women and suddenly it all turned against her with him accusing her of not fulfilling his needs. Apart from discussing this most awkward topic the fact that she was discussing it with Neil….the Neil…her best friend…with whom she never thought she would be talking about this....and his reaction to it. “Oberoi! You know how despo you sound right now?” Mini asked. “Despo or no despo…now that the cat is out of the bag, it will be nice if we talk about it.” Neil replied. 

“No way Oberoi. I am not going to do it with you….like ever.” Mini made faces. “Fine! Then don’t stop me or get jealous if you find me with any girl because as I said earlier I am not going to celibate my whole remaining life.” Neil shrugged. “How dare you Oberoi? I will murder first that girl mercilessly then you if you did something like this.” Mini threatened him by pulling his collar.

“Ok, its decided then. We are going to consummate this marriage.” Neil replied casually. “In your dreams. ”Mini snapped back. “Huh! Say yes Khurana or else I will have to seduce you. ”Neil warned her. “Seduce….you…me…” Mini laughed out loud. “Are you underestimating me. Don’t challenge me….aise hi nahi Neil Oberoi ke peechhe sab ladkiyan deewani hain.” Neil replied in attitude. “Whatever! I know you from childhood.I am your best friend….I am immune to your charms.” Mini replied back. “That’s because I never crossed that limit of best friend and tried my magic on you.” Neil laughed at her. “See your face in the mirror first Oberoi….bada ayaa…magic chalane wala..” Mini mocked him. “Ok…challenge accepted….we will see…you will melt like  butter in my arms Khurana.” Neil resolved. “We will see.” Mini replied back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neil🤣 now he will seduce her 🤣 poor Mini trapped now . Its true after wedding all equations will change 🤣