*|| PKK Written Update 23rd December 2020 ||*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 23rd December 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Mayura tells Aishwarya she will do what she wants with Omkar. She will expose Aishwarya in front of Omkar she says. Mayura comes in front of Omkar hiding her face and says you hate my face I know but talk to me for two minutes. Omkar says I don't want to talk to you. Mayura says please listen to me and if you have trusted me even for a minute. Mayura asks him to listen. Mayura says to Omkar your so-called new wife Aishwarya wants to kill you and wants all your wealth and money. She says she had attacked you and put you under ground but I came to save you at the right time. She mentions how she seen Aishwarya talking to her boyfriend and making a plan to kill you. She asks Omkar to come with her to show him proof. Omkar says okay but stop hiding her face, both of them come out and Mayura says look see she is talking to her boyfriend and making plans. Omkar goes over to Aishwarya and asks her what is going on? He sees his mother nearby and his mother says Aishwarya had told me something which forced me to come here. 

Aishwarya shows an video to Omkar which is fake and shows how Mayura is talking to someone regarding how she wants to kill Omkar for money and wealth. Omkar and Mayura is shocked. Aishwarya thinks in her mind, how Mayura wanted to trap her but now her boyfriend Manish's plan trapped you. She made the video and says how will you save yourself now? Aishwarya fakes to be shocked in front of Omkar. Aishwarya says I don't know what she can do for greed. Omkar's mother blames Mayura for all the attacks on Omkar. She says Mayura came behind you and is the enemy of your life. Omkar asks Mayura that is isn't her voice and how can she do all these things to kill me.

Omkar says today your whole truth came out in front of me. Mayura says why will I want to kill you and I could have killed you the day you given me this scar. She says to Aishwarya I will show you soon. Omkar says but your plan backfired. Aishwarya acts all innocent.  Omkar's mother calls police and asks them to take Mayura away. Mayura tells Omkar that Aishwarya wants to kill him and cries. Omkar felt bad seeing Mayura in that situation so he stops the police and says I don't want to file complaint against her. Omkar's mother praises Aishwarya for her values and how she told her about Mayura's wrongdoings. Omkar goes over to Devi maa and prays and thinks about Mayura, what she had said and not. Omkar does aarti. Mayura thinks if Omkar dies then how will she take her revenge. Mayura prays for Omkar's life. Omkar tells everyone to get Mata Rani's aarti. He tells Mayura that you are here for few days only. Mayura looks at him. 

Later on that night, Omkar sees Mayura and someone comes and shows to him the Christmas party. Omkar reminisces his moments and memories with Mayura as she talks about Christmas and Santa Claus. Mayura says her father used to bring gifts for them dressed as Santa. Omkar calls his mother, father and Aishwarya and tells them tomorrow he is holding a Christmas Party and that he will introduce his new wife to all the guests. 

Precap:

At the Christmas party, Mayura thinks about how to save Omkar from Manish and Aishwarya. Manish comes and is about to attack Omkar.

-Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thank you for wonderful update. ⭐️

Thanks for the update Prii .

Originally posted by -Khushiyana-

Thank you for wonderful update. ⭐️

Hey Khushi, welcome to PKK forum .. 🤗