Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat OS :: Trying times

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys this is the very first time that I am trying something. I have been on IF for the past 7-8 years but I am just the reader and keep making up stories in my head. But this is first for me that I am trying to pen it down. Please don't judge hard, and if there are any mistakes please samaj ke lena...

Happy reading..πŸ€—

Ohk so this story is based in the new promo.

And starts after the promo ends.

Trying Times

It's been sometime now that Virat has been listening to Bhavani kaku talking about the rules and regulations of the family and how the people in the family should follow them. He never had any problem before, listening to his kaku and the way she runs the family. But it's been a while now specifically from the time he has brought Sai home after the marriage that he is having doubts of the things going on in the house. 

He came back to present after listening to Pakhi that how he should be the one to stop sai from persuing her dreams as she too is following the rules in the house and stoped her job and carrier. He was astonished listening to her because it's the first time she has said something like this about her carrier and how she has stopped it after marriage.

He looked at sai and how she was getting angry and agitated and was trying to control the anger . He knows what it means to sai to become a doctor, last wish of her father that he dreamt for her and he understands what she is going through listening to his family members.

All are present in the hall now listening to kaku and everyone has their own opinions about sai and the what she should be doing.

Virat looked at Sai and then at his kaku and asked her, " so kaku you are saying that you accept sai as the daughter in law of this house , as my wife ?" 

Pakhi looked angry listening to him, even Bhavani kaku was not getting where virat is going asking these type of questions, "No, she is not and I don't accept this jungli mulgi as DIL of this house" 

Virat smiled at them and asked, " then by what right are you telling her that she should follow your rules and the family rules."

By this point virat was done with the drama and wanted to just go out with sai do all the formalities for her college and get the admission done.

All were stunned listening to him

Pakhi tried to open her mouth , ''But virat how..

But virat had more to say ,"Pakhi you are my friend, ekhi umar ke hai hum dono aur naye jamane ke bhi...agar tumhe apna carrier aage badhna tha shadi ke baad to tumhe hame batana chaiye tha aisa to nai tha ki hamare ghar pe kisine tumhe ye kaha ho ki tum job nai kar sakti, vo tumhara apna khud ka decision tha and hum sab ne kuch nai kaha....rahi baat Sai ki to vo meri jimmedari hai my responsibility , uske sapne pure karne hai ki nai uske demands pure karne hai ki nai ye mera decision hai pati hu mai uska, usse shadi karne ka decision mera tha. Aur Sai ko Doctor banane ka sapna sirf uske aaba aur uska nai balki mera bhi hai, dekhna chahta hu mai usse shehar ki sabse badi Doctor bate hue".

Sai was emotional by this time it's the first time that her Virat sir has said something like this that too in front of his family and for her and her dreams which is now their dream.

Pakhi was stunned listening to him and was heartbroken seeing how virat was standing against her and supporting sai...Karishma bua was happy to hear Virat as she too wanted someone to stand up to Bhavani vahini and tell her that all the decision she stakes are not always right...

Virat turns to Bhavani kaku and asks ," Aur kaku hamare ghar mai kabse aese rules bane ki hum chavan's jo ki iss shehar(city) ke jane mane log hai jo kabhi kisise piche nai rahe hai kisi chiz mai, jis ghar mai IAS and IPS ke posts ke log rehte hai vo apne hi ghar ke logonko padhai jese chiz ke ke liea rok lagaye...hamare ghar mai sab padhe likhe log hai fir itna education kis kaam ka agar aap apne hi ghar mai aese backward vichar rakhe...mai aapki disrespect nai kar raha kaku but I won't take it Sai doctor banegi and mai uska sath dunga iss mamle mai ye mera final decision hai."

Ashwini was happy listening to her son.

Virat took hold of sai and left the house leaving everyone behind.

Edited by ashsamik - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's very nice and perfect. It's not feel while reading that you are writing first time. Keep writing. Very logical also . πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yay this was awesome!! Keep writing as sharing your stories with us.  Our community is supportive and always encouraging emerging talent.

This would be nice to see play out on celluloid.

ashsamik thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonuRani

It's very nice and perfect. It's not feel while reading that you are writing first time. Keep writing. Very logical also . πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Thank you so much....it's really the first time in my life that I am writing...and your comment I really appreciate it...😊

ashsamik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

Yay this was awesome!! Keep writing as sharing your stories with us.  Our community is supportive and always encouraging emerging talent.

This would be nice to see play out on celluloid.

Thank you really appreciate it...πŸ™‚

You never know when you get lost in someone's story that you too can try...

Thank you for the comment...😊

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice one. Do update soon.

ashsamik thumbnail

Originally posted by: toshibelekar

Nice one. Do update soon.

Thank you ☺️ means a lot for a first time writer..

Edited by ashsamik - 3 years ago
ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

It's good. The exact logical words which we all want to hear from Virat. You stated it point by point. Good.

It seems you have a good writing hand. Just keep on writing and keep on gifting us amazing stories!

Happy writing! Cheers!

ashsamik thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

It's good. The exact logical words which we all want to hear from Virat. You stated it point by point. Good.

It seems you have a good writing hand. Just keep on writing and keep on gifting us amazing stories!

Happy writing! Cheers!

Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey that was really good. This is exactly how I would want it to be but unfortunately that might not be the case.

Please do write more. Would love to read πŸ€—

Actually even I have been a silent member / reader at India forums, and have the same habit of making up stories in my head πŸ˜†