Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

New Promo - Naira dies

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

As per new promo Naira dies. How and why it happens that's not disclosed. Only Kartik was shown remembering his moments with Naira.

New promo caps

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJIb2i-Mx0G/

Edited by shruti - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

For real or another one of her gimmicks?

Will be the 3rd one this time.

(Is the promo out? I havent seen it)

Edited by Sense9 - 3 years ago
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

For real or another one of her gimmicks?

Will be the 3rd one this time.

(Is the promo out? I havent seen it)

That has been kept as suspense.

Yes new promo is out.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

How many times will they kill Naira? For a change they should kill Karthik this time. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

On a serious, I thought this show was supposed to be more realistic than other ITV shows. But in which real world does a person dies 2-3 times and then come back without a scratch. ðŸ¤ª

This might be Naira sherni's plan to give Gayu her rights in Goenka house. Naira might plan a fake death and disappear so that Gayu will be given importance. Of course, she won't care about her children or her maternal family. She will come back after a few months or years and everyone will hail her greatness. 

Makers really should stop stretching this show like rubber band if they don't have anything good to show. Or are they planning to complete 5000 episodes and create history. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Running away as a teenager , running away to Mumbai, killed and disappeared in goa, how many times will naira disappear ?  ðŸ˜†

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

This might be Naira sherni's plan to give Gayu her rights in Goenka house. Naira might plan a fake death and disappear so that Gayu will be given importance. Of course, she won't care about her children or her maternal family. She will come back after a few months or years and everyone will hail her greatness. 

🤣

This could actually happen. Naira choosing her sister and abandoning her children/husband/family combined - because what is greatness if not that?

Later when Gayu wont be able to do the duties because lets face it, only Naira is perfect in everything, she’s gonna regret big time being mean to Naira, who will then appear and sameto her bikhra hua parivar. ðŸ˜†

I wonder which geography/state of India, will she run away to this time? 

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seems like her disappearance would be unintentional this time around. 

Reports are suggesting Naira’s look alike entering into Kartik’s life post Naira’s death. 

Whatever it is, I hope towards the end Naira is actually shown alive. Can’t see Kaira ending this tragically and then Kartik being paired with someone else, even if that girl is exactly like Naira. 

Kaira have had their ups and downs but I still want them to get their happily ever after. 

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

For how many times Naira will run away, die and comeback?? Lmfao! This show has become a joke now. ðŸ˜† 

Knock knock, Rajan shahi where is your logic sir? ðŸ˜†

They should better end it and start story afresh. Or take another generation leap ( the best they can do) !

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whenever the trps are low , naira disappears, get killed , have accident ,have memory loss ,have personality loss , leading to a makeover , another woman , and nth time kaira milan ðŸ˜µ

shruti thumbnail

There are so many possibilities:

Naira has accident is assumed dead 

Naira goes on sacrifice mode for Gayu

Naira dies and lookalike enters

Naira goes in coma assumed dead

Naira losses her memory 

Let's see what CV's show. If this twist works in trp or not only time will tell.