Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

A positive Good morning message

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Guyz,

The buzz of recent new entry have racked us up.But tell me one thing, What we will gain being so perplexed and scared?  Makers will make their choices and we have ours. I wanna make some serious clarification.

Off lately i am encountering that the Fans get tensed and cribbed over every single news. This is hampering our mental peace and hiking up stress level. Why taking so much pain? The new entry has not arrived yet.No matter how much evil she is she cannot destroy our Riansh 

Vansh has returned with the promise with more twists and turns. 

Vansh filled Riddhima 's hairline with sindoor near Bappa.Bappa has made this jodi. He will not let it b broken. He will not b another Deep.bcoz Deep loved Tara never Arohi and Helly aka Riddhima is the female lead here. She is Mrs Raisinghania. And  other ppl came into Atharava vivida 's life but then they were not married to each other.But Riansh is married jab vi vansh ne mang vara Sindur nak pe gira which means they will love each other till the last day.

Now there are three possibilities 

1.Ahana will b Vansh's enemy 

2.A woman plot by Kabir 

3.A plot set by Vansh himself.

In the matter of three cases Only what she can do is to create hurdle in Riansh.Is that not expected? When enemies fail to separate the king and queen internally they take external enemies.Love here is a battle its not a pure rom com kuchi koo show so its evident such hard blows will come.

Mansi never said that she will b Vansh 's past lover.She said that she is the new villain. But even if she is we know that Vansh loves Riddhima and now as Riddhima assumes Vansh as Vihan  vihan 's gf or any personal fling of Vihan may make her curious, but she will not get affected. We get more paranoid than Riddhima as bcoz she is impulsive and emotional  that does not mean she is a weak heart the girl gives equal takkar to.VRS.so.its high time we must stop considering her weak. Why watching the show if u are not ready to digest twists and turns?  In every show such point of New female antagonist arrives. Makers know that ppl.are appreciating the new track they will not spoil it. May b she is not a permanent role Her presence might disclose Vihan as Vansh to Riddhima.We will get to see jealous and insecured Riddhima.It will b so cute and Vansh will relish her baby 's jealousy. What else she would do? Will she try to kill/ harm.riddhima? She will fail as Vansh will.save her.Will she try to.marry Vansh again - Riddhima will not let her do that and the Worst possible could b she may separates the duo thn again they will meet.

Many are complaining that Anubir is not exposed yet. But now Vansh and Riddima both knows Kabir's true color and if Anu is the case we all know very well,she will b banished in the end of The show. Is it not natural that Anu will try her level best to save herself? She has been manipulating the family for 20 long years.Do u think that she will let all her hardwork wasted in a wink of an eye? Nah! Its a matter of 5000 crore. So its obvious she and Kabir will not go.easily.Its better we enjoy than to b panicked.And whether u like it or not being a Fl.and the wife of VRs Riddhima will have to go through acid tests every single minute. Mamta i am sure will not spoil her own show when her team themselves have revived it. The show has tightened its grip and made us hooked till 150 episodes I believe it will do the same in future too. I have jotted down every worst possiblity so lets get prepared for anything and enjoy the show. 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I appreciate your optimism dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But I think they can do anything for trps๐Ÿ˜’

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I appreciate your optimism dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But I think they can do anything for trps๐Ÿ˜’

Yes if it will increase trp they must do it . its their business and profession ..cant crib like u  ppl anymore  like a kid . I THINK FANS Should switch to chota bheem  Vr ka Matlab sirf uski beard and interesting very interesting  nhi hai he will play mind games and kabir vi koi nalla villain nhi hai woh vi vANSH KO HARANE KI KOSHISH KAREGFA ...if u guys had to panic and crib  so much then better not watch it ... i am being affected  by constant negative  rants.. sometimes i literally things  i must quit . BUT I really love reading stories and ABHAYAUDAYA'S  Analysis here ..varna If humesha matam manate hai log riddhu ko lekar vansh ko lekar...sab ko roz  romance and vr ko  jeetne dekhna hai ...  matlab villains ka koi  kam nhi woh log sirf show dekhe aur riansh  ki jeet jeet jeet hoti rahe ! simple bat hai ... they are leads problems are ought to come in their lives .AND HAR CHIZ MEIN US DEEP KO LANA BANDH KARO YAAR ! VANSH DEEP NHI HAI ...iTNA TRUST ISSUES LE KAR SHOW DEKHNA HI NHI CHAHIYE ...

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

We need to wait and watch what this new character has stored for us

And kabir 2 baar haar chuka hai , he cant keep quiet now 

He is definitely planning something , itne saal ki mehnat aise kaise jaane deka vo

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I dont know about the rest of the people here, but I am only concerned about Gharwala having one more new pretty co-star to flirt with. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

We need to wait and watch what this new character has stored for us

And kabir 2 baar haar chuka hai , he cant keep quiet now 

He is definitely planning something , itne saal ki mehnat aise kaise jaane deka vo

Do bar? Bohot bar! He failed to track down VR for two years.Vansh snatched his job, He beat him black and blue. He insulted him for 1000 times. Riddhima force him to burn the documents, And recently he was slapped by Ridz, Dadi, he knelt down near Ishani.He had being insulted for such a profound long period so he now will do something big definately.

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

exactly. agree 100%

I have d same pov.

1. Ahana is a villain, & villain means at d end she will definitely loose & Riansh will win.

2. We already knew at some point MU & separation track will occur. d reason can be Ahana or Vansh himself. But that will be temporary. Coz Riansh is d end game of d show.

We wanted Vihaan to be Vansh & we got it. We will get Riansh too. Don't stress guyz. Just enjoy d process each & everyday of how d story unfolds.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Do bar? Bohot bar! He failed to track down VR for two years.Vansh snatched his job, He beat him black and blue. He insulted him for 1000 times. Riddhima force him to burn the documents, And recently he was slapped by Ridz, Dadi, he knelt down near Ishani.He had being insulted for such a profound long period so he now will do something big definately.

Haan he failed many times 

But recent uski jo insult o ryi hai na vo chup nhi baithe ka

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

I dont know about the rest of the people here, but I am only concerned about Gharwala having one more new pretty co-star to flirt with. 

Then open ur eyes...claim ur wife rights and beat him till he becomes chutney. Tum vao nhi dogi toh woh new year mein new girl le ayega Aise cute si bunny face banake koi faida nhi.Khunkar biwi ban jao aur meawwooo karke uski muh noch do ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Then open ur eyes...claim ur wife rights and beat him till he becomes chutney. Tum vao nhi dogi toh woh new year mein new girl le ayega Aise cute si bunny face banake koi faida nhi.Khunkar biwi ban jao aur meawwooo karke uski muh noch do ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Gharwala knows gharwali is prettier than Baharwali๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐ŸคญSo chill karo!