Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Yesterday's episode was heart-wrenching, today's was heart warming.

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Absolutely loved Sai and Ashwini scene today. Then there was a good amount of sairat scene as well. Shivani told about how V stood up for Ashwini in front of the family, so that was good. Pakhi and Virat scene was uncomfortable for me to watch just because of the history they both share. Pakhi and her father's conversation on the phone seemed genuine so that was good. Thank god they didn't bring Sai's name into their convo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Wish virat knew about all the insults that sai had to endure behind his back in this track 🤢 First in pakhi house and then upon pakhi's return. Wish at least shivani or someone told him about the incident after pakhi returned and how everyone spoke to sai. 

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Ashwini-Sai scene was ❤️They definitely share a sweet bond. Sai's trust on Virat and Ashwini's love towards Sai absolutely rocked!!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This was definitely an amazing scene. Sai-Ashwini bond is so sweet and full of love. 

Ya i also wish Shivani had clarified to virat when they accused Sai of disrespecting Pakhis father about what all actually happened. He should know that not only did she keep her word to him but she did it at the cost of bearing some more insults. Sai umar main choti hai but her actions sometimes show her badappan. Shes  been impulsive but she also apologizes genuinely and sets things right. Just like all of us are loving Sai more everyday, virat will go through thr same....kitne time tak he will be boynd by the ridiculous vaada to PP remains to be seen. But i sincerely hope that he starts seeing the true face of PP gradually.... starting with her interference regarding Sai's education n career.