Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Mohor is an ongoing show or it’s done? 

Mohor is still going on.

Melkor thumbnail

*spoiler alert*

Speaking of Mohor,one of tracks which I enjoyed in particular was when Sankha was getting jealous of a cop whom Mohor had befriended. And that cop's character was pretty interesting as well for unlike typical third angles,he saw the spark between the leads and it felt as if he was shipping the two 😆

I'm looking forward to seeing how they execute that track in SAAKK for it's definitely going to be more dramatic than the OG version. Shaurya getting insanely jealous of Anokhi's bonding with the cop's counterpart is going to be delightful 😈😆

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ewwwww!!!!

Don’t want to see teacher student romance especially when they have a 10 year age gap. Something feels very wrong about it.

Any other tv show style silly scenario is fine but no teacher-student romance for me

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Ewwwww!!!!

Don’t want to see teacher student romance especially when they have a 10 year age gap. Something feels very wrong about it.

Any other tv show style silly scenario is fine but no teacher-student romance for me

Ummm both are adults so what's the big deal? I get that everyone has different tastes but the teacher × student trope is what the entire storyline's revolves around😊

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Ummm both are adults so what's the big deal? I get that everyone has different tastes but the teacher × student trope is what the entire storyline's revolves around😊

18-19 year old is barely an adult. What if it is 29 year female teacher and 19 year old male?  Anyways, Story will go where it will go. 

I am enjoying the show so far because of Anokhi.  

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In the original, does Sankhos (male lead) ex fiancée predict the same thing about his future? Or is that unique to SAAKK? 

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

18-19 year old is barely an adult. What if it is 29 year female teacher and 19 year old male?  Anyways, Story will go where it will go. 

I am enjoying the show so far because of Anokhi.  

18 is legally the age of adulthood. 

@bold,If the story is compelling enough and if the actors have chemistry then why not? Personally I have got no issues with watching an older woman romance a younger man either provided it is based on mutual consent.

It's good that you are enjoying the show.Let's see what happens next.

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is there any EDT here ? Can someone please create one ?

Edited by Mirage_OfStars - 3 years ago
somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think a good middle ground would be to not have Anokhi marry before she completes her studies or what’s the point of running away and the original premise? She needs some time to figure out things for herself since she’s just 19-20 years old and marrying into a big joint family seems like extra trouble before graduating. I think falling in love and marriage are totally different and marriage is a big commitment - she should be able to carve out a space for herself personally and professionally. I think this is one way SAAKK can deviate from the original in a positive way. I think they can balance the love angle which will happen with the college stuff if they executed well. We r seeing Anokhi enter coed school for the first time and this is a new experience for her, as she is coming from a fairly sheltered background. 

Love is love and if she’s 20 and he’s 29 and they love each other then that’s great!

Anokhi is mature for her age compared to the other students she went to school with so maybe she will prefer a man who is older, smarter and wiser than some of the men around her age.

And Karanvir and Deb definitely have potential for chemistry as seen in the last few episodes. 

Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago