Yeh Hai Chahatein

AbrarGun in SPA - Page 5

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Oh.. there may not be a perfectly Choreographed dance like Ishra, Hina or Shaheer.. hence no promo.. Since the event was outsourced to Anil Jha's company, he gives major performances to his favorites & "popular" actors..  

Maybe Rusha will be given some impromptu dance & tasks.. but for us anything is better than nothing.. so I'm happy😆

Events generally don't get uploaded before time on HS, hopefully somebody will record Abrargun parts☺️

@Bold - We're so damn low maintenance FD🤣 But I agree. Jo bhi mile bas dikha do and let it not be too small.

I didn’t know about HS part. I thought for VIP subscription everything is available 🤦🏻  Anyway I'm sure people will record. Just that if it's not available in HS then we'll have to wait too long 😶😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ishika64

I wish we see this. But the way they were running around to return to sets I'm not very sure of anything at this point. 

Anyway we'll know soon 😆

Lol luch bhi ho even if thy tke prt un a game I'll be hppy ishika u dont com on at nymre why??

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aishasully1993

Lol luch bhi ho even if thy tke prt un a game I'll be hppy ishika u dont com on at nymre why??

Lol so true.. Like we never get anything so jo bhi mila will be good. 😆

Are I had a super busy week with work and then was travelling. Jo bhi thoda waqt mila was on T that's why. Will try to be around more hopefully but depends on how worklife is🤦🏻

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Guys, don't miss the SPA event! No dances but Abrargun had a cake-making segment, which was hilarious but pretty cute! 😳

Also, they (or, I guess RuSha) shared a long eyelock too - the only couple to do so! Even SP recognizes their chemistry!

Overall, it was a great first event for them - hopefully we'll get to see more of them in the upcoming SP events! 

As always, quite a few impromptu moments! 😉

kashev thumbnail

Abrargun actually share a very cute offscreen bond, no wonder the onscreen chemistry hasn't been affected. *touchwood* 

Hopefully, things get back to normal at some point and we get back to getting more of offscreen/BTS segments without any added drama! 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG.. there is going to be Abrargun content baarish today.. Just saw a bit of the event & pics.. Abrar & Sargun doesn't seem to differentiate between real & reel.. no wonder people get so insecure.. these 2 seem explosive off-screen🤣

Best part is their genuine laughter.. especially Abrar laughing😲, I have never seen that🤭

Very happy both them really enjoyed.. they seemed to have a genuinely strong off-screen bond.. *puts kala tikka*

P.S The event is out on hotstar.. Everybody run & watch (I won't be able to watch full event until afternoon😭) will join you all in the afternoon for *detailed discussion🤣"

kashev thumbnail

OMG.. there is going to be Abrargun content baarish today.. Just saw a bit of the event & pics.. Abrar & Sargun doesn't seem to differentiate between real & reel.. no wonder people get so insecure.. these 2 seem explosive off-screen🤣

Best part is their genuine laughter.. especially Abrar laughing😲, I have never seen that🤭

Very happy both them really enjoyed.. they seemed to have a genuinely strong off-screen bond.. *puts kala tikka*

P.S The event is out on hotstar.. Everybody run & watch (I won't be able to watch full event until afternoon😭) will join you all in the afternoon for *detailed discussion🤣"

@bold - yep, they are both very professional 'costars' so much so that the line between reel and real gets blurred, and it gets pretty explosive! 😉 🤣

Also, the advice that Anupama gave them of leaving the negativity behind in 2020 seemed like a double entendre, don't ya think? 😈😆

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG...yet to see the event on HS (didn't know it was out) but the pics are 😳😳😳

They are on fire literally.

mayberry21 thumbnail

I don't have hotstar and unable to subscribe so I can't watch the event 😢 Does anyone know of another place I can watch it on? Or if there will be a google drive link? It will be so helpful!! 

Nichuss thumbnail

tooo much glittery lights 🤔