AbrarGun in SPA - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing Preeti🤗

Iam excited for their tasks, not sure what dance they did In any case we are going to get good sunday kamal content🥳

She said dance and talks ,are we supposed to assume there is a AbrarGun performance or only they are doing skit????

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Thanks for sharing Preeti🤗

Iam excited for their tasks, not sure what dance they did In any case we are going to get good sunday kamal content🥳

Yup .. me too ..

I hope it is not blink and miss ,they get to have substantial stage time 

Originally posted by girlTalks

Yup .. me too ..

I hope it is not blink and miss ,they get to have substantial stage time 

Ya, I think they will have enough stage time because it's a 3 hour program & there are not many celebrities or performances. So to fill in the time, they will have to add in Abrargun too😆

Ya, I think they will have enough stage time because it's a 3 hour program & there are not many celebrities or performances. So to fill in the time, they will have to add in Abrargun too😆

Can’t argue with that logic 😆😆

It's a 3 hour program according to Star plus schedule.. so even if Abrargun get a 3 min SS we will have a gala time during weekend (we are such a deprived FD😆)

Nobody is posting anything, no promo, no clue what Rusha were called to do.. we will have to sit through entire 3 hrs to get their scenes.. bc I think it will be scattered in bits & pieces throughout the show.. Hope somebody records the event..

I think either there is no RuSha dance or it is so high class that they've kept it super under wraps 😆

Also don't worry, HS will upload it before telecast time I think (all Sunday rewinds are available by morning time too on Sunday) so we won't have to sit through entire torture I think. 😆

Originally posted by girlTalks

Can’t argue with that logic 😆😆

Kamaal logic..i agree. Even if we do not get dance there should be good amount of screen space to them hopefully. Bulaya tha specially to ese to nai Jane denge 😆

Originally posted by Ishika64

Kamaal logic..i agree. Even if we do not get dance there should be good amount of screen space to them hopefully. Bulaya tha specially to ese to nai Jane denge 😆

There must be some short dance if not they'll defo take part in some games ... and hopefully we see them sitting together in the show ☺️

Originally posted by Ishika64

I think either there is no RuSha dance or it is so high class that they've kept it super under wraps 😆

Also don't worry, HS will upload it before telecast time I think (all Sunday rewinds are available by morning time too on Sunday) so we won't have to sit through entire torture I think. 😆

Oh.. there may not be a perfectly Choreographed dance like Ishra, Hina or Shaheer.. hence no promo.. Since the event was outsourced to Anil Jha's company, he gives major performances to his favorites & "popular" actors..  

Maybe Rusha will be given some impromptu dance & tasks.. but for us anything is better than nothing.. so I'm happy😆

Events generally don't get uploaded before time on HS, hopefully somebody will record Abrargun parts☺️

Originally posted by aishasully1993

There must be some short dance if not they'll defo take part in some games ... and hopefully we see them sitting together in the show ☺️

I wish we see this. But the way they were running around to return to sets I'm not very sure of anything at this point. 

Anyway we'll know soon 😆