Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/starplus/status/1341390739767517184?s=21

I will try to get this thread sticky and we can all discussions related to SPA here.

Thanks for making the thread Saba🤗 I'm sure we will have lot to discuss here😆

First of all few things I'm happy regarding this as of now..

1. YHC & Rusha was not ignored like some other shows. Also only Rusha was invited no third person from YHC (sorry for being mean😆)

2. I'm really hopeful for a dance performance.. almost all those walked on red carpet have another performance, so Rusha too will have one I suppose..

3. That hideous outfit was for red carpet & probably there will be a dress change for performance (everybody Ishra, Hina etc had costume change + Sargun can't dance in that😵).. 

4. Abrargun looked really chilled & comfortable walking on the red carpet..Except Kaira (who is a real life couple) nobody was holding hands or walking like couple.. So I'm glad Abrargun did it..whether it's suggested by  choreographer (& they accepted) or they improvised, it looked really great.. the hand clasp, the eye contact & Sargun saying something to Abrar.. all looked so natural❤️

Hoping for a romantic performance of them to sign off 2020 in style☺️

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Yay for walking out holding hands 

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Thanks for making the thread Saba🤗 I'm sure we will have lot to discuss here😆

First of all few things I'm happy regarding this as of now..

1. YHC & Rusha was not ignored like some other shows. Also only Rusha was invited no third person from YHC (sorry for being mean😆)

2. I'm really hopeful for a dance performance.. almost all those walked on red carpet have another performance, so Rusha too will have one I suppose..

3. That hideous outfit was for red carpet & probably there will be a dress change for performance (everybody Ishra, Hina etc had costume change + Sargun can't dance in that😵).. 

4. Abrargun looked really chilled & comfortable walking on the red carpet..Except Kaira (who is a real life couple) nobody was holding hands or walking like couple.. So I'm glad Abrargun did it..whether it's suggested by  choreographer (& they accepted) or they improvised, it looked really great.. the hand clasp, the eye contact & Sargun saying something to Abrar.. all looked so natural❤️

Hoping for a romantic performance of them to sign off 2020 in style☺️

😆😆😆

Bold: you already made this thread super popular with your not so wrong  comments.

Yup,I agree with all your observations, that clasp was really tight like holding onto something very precious and can’t let it go at any cost ❤️ Did you see there flying kisses were at the same time and they weren’t looking at each other, so much in synch they are 

And that split second eye lock- yeah ,let’s get this going (poor heart is really very hit )

And she said something,can’t make out but he sure did and acknowledged 😉

And yes of course so glad that SP put them with their other popular actors, means truly they have acknowledged AbrarGun deserves to be in their most popular event,so happy for them 👏

Not sure about dance,will really be on cloud 9 if they have a dance number ,have we got BTS of dance numbers of other couples???

Originally posted by girlTalks

😆😆😆

Bold: you already made this thread super popular with your not so wrong  comments.

Yup,I agree with all your observations, that clasp was really tight like holding onto something very precious and can’t let it go at any cost ❤️ Did you see there flying kisses were at the same time and they weren’t looking at each other, so much in synch they are 

And that split second eye lock- yeah ,let’s get this going (poor heart is really very hit )

And she said something,can’t make out but he sure did and acknowledged 😉

And yes of course so glad that SP put them with their other popular actors, means truly they have acknowledged AbrarGun deserves to be in their most popular event,so happy for them 👏

Not sure about dance,will really be on cloud 9 if they have a dance number ,have we got BTS of dance numbers of other couples???

@red Thank u.. I will have many more comments after the event🤣

@bold BTS of only some are out & that was posted by the actors themselves like Mohsin, Hina, etc..which we will never get😆 If that make up guy didn't post BTS pic, we wouldn't have even known Abrargun attended till today😆

Ishra & Shaheer performance BTS was posted by Anil Jha.. Anupama dance promo released by SP.. rest nobody knows.. there will be more programs, it will be a 1 or 2 hr program & only these many celebrities were there..

Im sure actors are called not just to walk red carpet.. they will be part of some program.. either dance or skit or something.. I'm hopeful for dance🤞🤞

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

@red Thank u.. I will have many more comments after the event🤣

@bold BTS of only some are out & that was posted by the actors themselves like Mohsin, Hina, etc..which we will never get😆 If that make up guy didn't post BTS pic, we wouldn't have even known Abrargun attended till today😆

Ishra & Shaheer performance BTS was posted by Anil Jha.. Anupama dance promo released by SP.. rest nobody knows.. there will be more programs, it will be a 1 or 2 hr program & only these many celebrities were there..

Im sure actors are called not just to walk red carpet.. they will be part of some program.. either dance or skit or something.. I'm hopeful for dance🤞🤞

Skit is for sure ,dance not sure  , obviously we all want their Dance 

We have got time till 27th,may be they could release promo in between.

Originally posted by girlTalks

Skit is for sure ,dance not sure  , obviously we all want their Dance 

We have got time till 27th,may be they could release promo in between.

Ya, they will release the rest of promos & pics in the next few days.. let's see..

This thread is sticky now ,thanks minionite 🤗🤗

Let’s rock this thread just like AbrarGun did just with that walk

Why are they so good ... 

Observation:By now Abu must be used to walking on left side without stomping on that god awful floor sweeping dupatta 😆😆

And Sargun must be used to his stomping 😆😆

Thanks for the thread Jaaneman. 

This Sunday is going to be super Kamaal 😜😜