Posted: 1 months ago

https://twitter.com/starplus/status/1341390739767517184?s=21


I will try to get this thread sticky and we can all discussions related to SPA here.

Posted: 1 months ago

Thanks for making the thread Sabasmiley31 I'm sure we will have lot to discuss heresmiley36


First of all few things I'm happy regarding this as of now..


1. YHC & Rusha was not ignored like some other shows. Also only Rusha was invited no third person from YHC (sorry for being meansmiley36)


2. I'm really hopeful for a dance performance.. almost all those walked on red carpet have another performance, so Rusha too will have one I suppose..


3. That hideous outfit was for red carpet & probably there will be a dress change for performance (everybody Ishra, Hina etc had costume change + Sargun can't dance in thatsmiley26).. 


4. Abrargun looked really chilled & comfortable walking on the red carpet..Except Kaira (who is a real life couple) nobody was holding hands or walking like couple.. So I'm glad Abrargun did it..whether it's suggested by  choreographer (& they accepted) or they improvised, it looked really great.. the hand clasp, the eye contact & Sargun saying something to Abrar.. all looked so naturalsmiley27


Hoping for a romantic performance of them to sign off 2020 in stylesmiley43

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Yay for walking out holding hands smiley42

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1


Thanks for making the thread Sabasmiley31 I'm sure we will have lot to discuss heresmiley36


First of all few things I'm happy regarding this as of now..


1. YHC & Rusha was not ignored like some other shows. Also only Rusha was invited no third person from YHC (sorry for being meansmiley36)


2. I'm really hopeful for a dance performance.. almost all those walked on red carpet have another performance, so Rusha too will have one I suppose..


3. That hideous outfit was for red carpet & probably there will be a dress change for performance (everybody Ishra, Hina etc had costume change + Sargun can't dance in thatsmiley26).. 


4. Abrargun looked really chilled & comfortable walking on the red carpet..Except Kaira (who is a real life couple) nobody was holding hands or walking like couple.. So I'm glad Abrargun did it..whether it's suggested by  choreographer (& they accepted) or they improvised, it looked really great.. the hand clasp, the eye contact & Sargun saying something to Abrar.. all looked so naturalsmiley27


Hoping for a romantic performance of them to sign off 2020 in stylesmiley43

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Bold: you already made this thread super popular with your not so wrong  comments.

Yup,I agree with all your observations, that clasp was really tight like holding onto something very precious and can’t let it go at any cost smiley27 Did you see there flying kisses were at the same time and they weren’t looking at each other, so much in synch they are smiley42smiley42

And that split second eye lock- yeah ,let’s get this going (poor heart is really very hit )

And she said something,can’t make out but he sure did and acknowledged smiley2


And yes of course so glad that SP put them with their other popular actors, means truly they have acknowledged AbrarGun deserves to be in their most popular event,so happy for them smiley32


Not sure about dance,will really be on cloud 9 if they have a dance number ,have we got BTS of dance numbers of other couples???

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by girlTalks


smiley36smiley36smiley36

Bold: you already made this thread super popular with your not so wrong  comments.

Yup,I agree with all your observations, that clasp was really tight like holding onto something very precious and can’t let it go at any cost smiley27 Did you see there flying kisses were at the same time and they weren’t looking at each other, so much in synch they are smiley42smiley42

And that split second eye lock- yeah ,let’s get this going (poor heart is really very hit )

And she said something,can’t make out but he sure did and acknowledged smiley2


And yes of course so glad that SP put them with their other popular actors, means truly they have acknowledged AbrarGun deserves to be in their most popular event,so happy for them smiley32


Not sure about dance,will really be on cloud 9 if they have a dance number ,have we got BTS of dance numbers of other couples???


@red Thank u.. I will have many more comments after the eventsmiley37


@bold BTS of only some are out & that was posted by the actors themselves like Mohsin, Hina, etc..which we will never getsmiley36 If that make up guy didn't post BTS pic, we wouldn't have even known Abrargun attended till todaysmiley36

Ishra & Shaheer performance BTS was posted by Anil Jha.. Anupama dance promo released by SP.. rest nobody knows.. there will be more programs, it will be a 1 or 2 hr program & only these many celebrities were there..


Im sure actors are called not just to walk red carpet.. they will be part of some program.. either dance or skit or something.. I'm hopeful for dance🤞🤞

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1



@red Thank u.. I will have many more comments after the eventsmiley37


@bold BTS of only some are out & that was posted by the actors themselves like Mohsin, Hina, etc..which we will never getsmiley36 If that make up guy didn't post BTS pic, we wouldn't have even known Abrargun attended till todaysmiley36

Ishra & Shaheer performance BTS was posted by Anil Jha.. Anupama dance promo released by SP.. rest nobody knows.. there will be more programs, it will be a 1 or 2 hr program & only these many celebrities were there..


Im sure actors are called not just to walk red carpet.. they will be part of some program.. either dance or skit or something.. I'm hopeful for dance🤞🤞

Skit is for sure ,dance not sure  , obviously we all want their Dance smiley42smiley42

We have got time till 27th,may be they could release promo in between.

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by girlTalks


Skit is for sure ,dance not sure  , obviously we all want their Dance smiley42smiley42

We have got time till 27th,may be they could release promo in between.


Ya, they will release the rest of promos & pics in the next few days.. let's see..

Posted: 1 months ago

This thread is sticky now ,thanks minionite smiley31smiley31

Let’s rock this thread just like AbrarGun did just with that walksmiley42smiley42

Why are they so good ... smiley42smiley42

Observation:By now Abu must be used to walking on left side without stomping on that god awful floor sweeping dupatta smiley36smiley36

And Sargun must be used to his stomping smiley36smiley36


Yeh Hai Chahatein 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
VOTE FOR #Abrargun in ITA 2020

pencil Rusha_yhc1   stackexchange 7   eye 913

Rusha_yhc1 7 913 1 months ago Rusha_yhc1
A new Abrargun fic!

pencil Twilighter16   stackexchange 2   eye 630

Twilighter16 2 630 2 months ago WorkerB
Abrargun Fanfic - Undeniable love

pencil lostsoullll   stackexchange 1   eye 328

lostsoullll 1 328 2 months ago foresight
Ash's live chat update (Abrargun 🥰)

pencil Rudreesha   stackexchange 11   eye 1020

Rudreesha 11 1020 3 months ago priya185
NEW ABRARGUN INTERVIEW for SBS birthday

pencil Twilighter16   stackexchange 10   eye 984

Twilighter16 10 984 3 months ago Rusha_yhc1

Topic Info

307 Replies 8604Views

Topic started by girlTalks

Last replied by Rusha_yhc1

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP