Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rachufan

Writer is got too much praise I saw on TT yesterday I don't know but honestly speaking after 55 episodes writing is worst no head notail 

My first issue with writing 

Wahi toh I'm screaming for long writing is bad. Writer made this character cheap unbearable. Any justification can't justify this lameness. I swear I could write better than this.

SexyPotato thumbnail
When people get praised for mediocre then why they will put afford.
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I never had a problem with Vansh taking revenge. But don't make him a hypocrite and loose his ethics while doing that. There are many other ways for revenge and most importantly many other people he have to revenge for

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NewAccount

Wahi toh I'm screaming for long writing is bad. Writer made this character cheap unbearable. Any justification can't justify this lameness. I swear I could write better than this.

I was a maths student but today I feel I can write much better... 

If this se happens and it was only for revenge then I am done with it I can't bear this cheapness😡

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Muskie

I never had a problem with Vansh taking revenge. But don't make him a hypocrite and loose his ethics while doing that. There are many other ways for revenge and most importantly many other people he have to revenge for

Shayad writers Vansh ke dialog ko proves kar rahe he...tum pasand thi  tumhe paana tha.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thappad me aashirwaad🤢

SexyPotato thumbnail
Sugarcoating nehi hoti na real life mein na online mein. I'm not shoving down my opinion. Don't like it please ignore.
SexyPotato thumbnail
Dikhao revenge but don't spoil the basic characterisation, character arc. This is the same guy right who was devotee of his mother, compare her to that women. But can't give basic respect to this women.
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Dikhao revenge but don't spoil the basic characterisation, character arc. This is the same guy right who was devotee of his mother, compare her to that women. But can't give basic respect to this women.

I agree..

On one side,he said he respects Ridhhima likes his mother..but then takes revenge by consummating, playing with her body/soul

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I give damn to SR. Show a basic love story. Don't know about others but I would have been happy. But no They can't even write basic love story. Yeah this is called dark character, dark love story for you maker & channel but no this is pure outrageous pukeworthy thing. & I'm damn sure fans & writer will even justify this cheapness.

I agree with you completely..

Basic love story is more important than SR..

Firstly, Vansh and Ridhhima should know each other..and than consummate..

And the way they are writing Vansh character...its like they are high on drugs