Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Frustration Thread - Page 53

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Shashwat is writing this time it seems.

1st episode mein hi cliche drama le aaye ye toh, unconventional kya dikhayenge .

Off topic, we're finally getting OTT episodes without any watermark πŸ˜†

I had no intention of watching Kuch Rang and from what I've heard of the first episode, ab toh bilkul bhi nahi.

Idk wtf they're up to. They're literally destroying everything that was once so golden.

Yesss!! Only bad thing is that I have to wait three months to get all the episodes.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

I was so disappointed  Gur! Saswat Rai ki writing  skill ko hume naman karna chahiye. I agrer too Yeh Rahel should'nt come back if the writing  so third class

But you should have known what to expect given that it's Shashu who's writing. Isse toh koi umeed rakhni bhi nahi chahiye.

I hope Rrahel get better projects from hereon out, but most importantly a highly skilled writing team who will do them justice.

Originally posted by asmaanixx

I had no intention of watching Kuch Rang and from what I've heard of the first episode, ab toh bilkul bhi nahi.

Idk wtf they're up to. They're literally destroying everything that was once so golden.

Yesss!! Only bad thing is that I have to wait three months to get all the episodes.

Yeah, one episode per day πŸ€”

I just wanted to see what he had written. What was so world class that they broke so many young hearts who loved Immj2. As a writer, I know nothing  can save a show if its writing  is not good. The content is always the  key to success. The promo was nice and promising. But the very  first episode showed that Mamta is running out of creative idea. It was supposed to be Devakshi 's change in equation. The widening  gap of their relationship,and the way they handle to save their marriage. Its effect on their kids. But what trash they have turned it into....A swap of baby...seriously, iss se toh accha mein Simar dekh lu...bcoz its known for its regression and Kuch Rang and Devakshi may not b my personal favorite but it was indeed a golden show. I watched it in youtube and I like it. Saswat you are πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Gur i just wanted to see Ki yaha sashu bhai ne kaisa rayta feilaya hai 

Gur i just wanted to see Ki yaha sashu bhai ne kaisa rayta feilaya hai

lmaoo, toh ab kaisa lag ra hai feilaya hua raita dekh kar? 🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by asmaanixx

lmaoo, toh ab kaisa lag ra hai feilaya hua raita dekh kar? 🀣🀣🀣

Raite mein namak bohot tha....khaya nhi jayega re bawa!

I just wanted to see what he had written. What was so world class that they broke so many young hearts who loved Immj2. As a writer, I know nothing  can save a show if its writing  is not good. The content is always the  key to success. The promo was nice and promising. But the very  first episode showed that Mamta is running out of creative idea. It was supposed to be Devakshi 's change in equation. The widening  gap of their relationship,and the way they handle to save their marriage. Its effect on their kids. But what trash they have turned it into....A swap of baby...seriously, iss se toh accha mein Simar dekh lu...bcoz its known for its regression and Kuch Rang and Devakshi may not b my personal favorite but it was indeed a golden show. I watched it in youtube and I like it. Saswat you are πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Same here Titli 

I ain't a big fan of kuch rang but have seen the previous season in FF mode. It was better than other ITV shows. I watched the 1st episode and bam ruined. It started on a good note with the change visible in their relationship but ended with a cliche track. πŸ€”

On the verge of butchering an another beautiful show.

Soha is not Dev and Sonakshi "s child.  She was swapped to someone  else"s son. We thought  to watch the changing  equation of all. And they bring baby swap drama after 9 years πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ‘Ή

Yeah I too heard it. 

I have never watched this show but have heard that it was a great show during those times and the FD has diehard fans otherwise why would they bring it back with a new season after so many years. 

Now I realise it's good our show ended and the leads got saved from further butchering

After what Shashu bhai did to Riansh, I don't want them back in this franchise and obviously not with his world famous writing

I expected a slight character growth in ishani but nah😡. Worst writing lmaoo